Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I hope you all had a Merry Xmas and will have a Happy New Year. will not be able to make it to LOS in 2014. The new health care act has lost my coverage and I have to wait for another operation, who knows when.

• Upvote 1

I hope you all had a Merry Xmas and will have a Happy New Year. will not be able to make it to LOS in 2014. The new health care act has lost my coverage and I have to wait for another operation, who knows when.

Sorry to hear about your predicament. Things will get better . All the very best to you and all the other board members.

Sorry to hear about that. Take a look at this place. Hope it all works out for the best for you.

I should be balls deep, but i decided to spend New Year in England this year. Watching fireworks on TV with a friend, my sister, and 2 nieces.

May have to book for LOS new year 2015 about now to get a reasonable deal on flights.

Ah....those Fajitas are letting me know that they are ready to evacuate my bowels :toilet_claw: Goodnight.