Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Visit Visa Application

So, tilaks visit visa application sits on the table before me fairly bursting at the seems. I have a strong desire to staple the various documents and photo copies together in their relevant groups, so they can not be mixed up or separated during the vetting process. However, I don't want tilak sitting there removing them at the vac interview. So, does anyone know if staples are welcomed or frowned upon by said agency?

So, tilaks visit visa application sits on the table before me fairly bursting at the seems. I have a strong desire to staple the various documents and photo copies together in their relevant groups, so they can not be mixed up or separated during the vetting process. However, I don't want tilak sitting there removing them at the vac interview. So, does anyone know if staples are welcomed or frowned upon by said agency?

Paper clips........

Tell teelac she just hands them over as they are, and not to mess with them.

Despite what they may say in the visa agency office (I heard stories of them misleading applicants).

Mine didn't go through anything that could be called an 'interview'...just moving through a few steps and various desks/ counters in there.

Good luck with it.

It is all in a folder with see through sleeves, but the front index could finish up at the back once processed by a spiteful staff member. This is what I want to avoid. Cheers tho Dr Mick