Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

This Place looks great !!

Will be back May 11th for 9 nights leaving to come home May 20th Will you be around ? I was just thinking about you today remember that little girl of mine you liked so much ? Her Husband in london dumped her She called me and wants me to go to Liverpool to have a holiday with her there She is staying with a friend from her old bar and her husband.

I do not believe this guy dumped her This girl never used the word no. There was nothing she did not or would not do I don't have a clue what the guy was thinking But I hated to tell her but I told her so it would never work.

JimmyBB was with a girl for a day or so last trip and they had a great time but she told him that he was a great guy but she loves the bar life.

As the saying goes you can take the girl out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the girl.

Let me know when your back Bazzzzzzzzz

It seems quite a distance from the bars??

I've never spent any time in Jomtien so I really don't know what I'm talking about...but it certainly doesn't look like walking distance.  :-/

fuck.

liverpool is only 2 hours away from me, reckon ill pop over for a quick holliday.

where is she staying, and whats her name.

i reckon ive got some left over baht somewhere.  ;D ;D

ghost,

I stayed in Jomtiem last stay. No hassle getting back and forth.   7 days

• 2 weeks later...

I lived there in december and I liked it. The corridors are a bit debris, but the rooms are great with dvd player and unlimited internet use, kichenette. Has an own very quit beach with free chairs, but i like better the noisy beach, so jumped to a bbus to ride to the end of Jomtien. Well, it is not a walking distance, even I can say too far, but to the city had no problem paying 20 BT. To the hotel you pay 60-80 BT unless you go to the station, in this case 10-20BT is the fare.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gabor, i'm planning of give this place a try in April.

Was the pools any crowded in December?

Can you have a swim at any time or do they close

the pool-area at night?

I want to have a little bit more quiet place this time then my last time at Soi 8... ;D

Did you get any discount on the 1000:-Baht?

And i also wonder if you have any pictures from this place to share?

Regards

/Magnus

No, around the pool just some few visitors, mostly was empty, anyway nice pool. One night in the restaurant was a party, but the rest of the time it was quiet. Never tried at nighttime , but I guess it is not closed. I had no discount price, as I were there in the very high season.

I have some pics, but I don't understand, how to upload them here in the message.

Thanks for your reply Gabor, it looks like there is 2 swimmingpools, am i right?

What floors are the appartments at? it says high at the homepage, and is it nice view from the balcony?

If possible you may send some pics to my email...i tried to put a pic here but nothing happens when i click the "add picture"-icon.

Hi... yes if I remember correctly there are two swimmingpools, but the smaller one for the kids. I lived there with a friend, my condo was on the 16th floor ( view simply grrreat ) he lived at the 14th floor. The quality of the twoo rooms closely the same, anyway I was luckier. If you are an internet fan, check the computer, they are different in quality. The owner helped us, when we had problems. ( OK, maybe we were too fussy, but one of the reason for us was the net connection to choose this place ) After our visit lived there some other guys from Hungary and as a rumour I heard one of them lived on the 2nd. floor. I am not sure. It is a good idea to clear out it with the owner.  They have some special beddings, it is clean, but not the conservative way. Hehehe, one more info: there are many russian tourists and many  times you can  to find some single and friendly russian young ladies  ;-) ( no fees ) The pics I send you in e-mail

Thanks for your help and pictures Gabor, i've now got a positive reply also from pattayaroom so i will stay there...

If you go to the linkpage at pattayarooms.com there is pictures of 2 big swimmingpools, i hope both is from this place... ;D

By the way... i like your last comment...about the Russians... ;)

Now only 4 weeks and 6 minutes to touchdown at Don Muang... ;D

You welcome  ;D If any more help, please don't hesitate to ask.

I dropped to the homepage, but I didn't find any pics with two big pools. Where did you saw them? Anyway... I refreshed my memories.. there are really two big swimmingpools, but in different places. There are several bungallow rows on the way from the beach road to the hotel wing. One swimmingpool for the bungallows, one for the condos, but you can use both of them. We used the nearest to the condo.

On the first page just under the flags where you choose language is a link to "Thailand links"

http://www.geocities.com/jomtienbeachparad...ents/links.html

There is pictures of 2 pools, and seems to be some type of bungalow there.

This gonne be a special trip...my kids 11 and 13 years old is coming with me.I think they gonne love Songkhran ;D

That's main reason why i belive this is a perfect place for us...a little bit away from it all...

Thanks again Gabor

• 2 weeks later...

It is included in the price, but my friend had to buy some extra hours. True he used the internet like a maniac, no disconnecting at all the time he was at home. No telephone bill, but the extra hours was also not expensive. Buy only loxinfo cards - if needed -  others are working not too good. The owner have also loxinfo cards. Pay attention, that some telephone lines are shared, so in advance clear up, that you want an individual line. Otherwise possibile, that you can't connect for hours, until the other line is busy for an other guest.

• 4 weeks later...

Here comes fresh info... ;)  just back from a couple of days relaxing in Koh Samet.

Songkhran and the heavy artillery needed me to have a little relax for a while...   ;D

I am sitting at the balcony right now with my laptop and a beer chang...it could not be better... i will see if i can get my webcam working later this afternoon...

This place was exactly what i was looking for...almost empty pools(empty of people ;)), and the pools are very nice.Not the boring rectangle-type.

One reason that it is perfect here is that i brought my kids 10 and 12 years old this time...they just love the pools... and off course cartoon network on the TV... ;D

And also nintendo and playstation that we brought from home...very good baby-sitters when daddy wants to go to town... ;D so we have a great time here...the only bad thing is the FUCKING sofa, it's in 3 pieces and not a chance to lay down in it and relax in front of TV...but that is in all just minor problem... 8)

Off course the internet is a big +

I have put up some pictures at this place for my friends at home to have a look...take a look and see if you recognize anything... thanks for your info and advice Gabor.

Hi there, if you like to go with TG this is the perfect place for honeymooners... ;)

Not much more to do then swimming, eating and relaxing in the bungalow... ;D

I would recommend stay at Ao Vong Duan...many places to stay there, very nice in the evening when you eat at one of the places on the beach.

And hire a motorbike and go south, you will find a couple of very nice beaches there...

And off course, the short(and cheap) way from Pattaya doesn't make things worse...

But just buy the transportation-ticket from Pattaya, and find the place you like to stay when you are there...some resorts seems to be a little overpriced..

have a good time...!