Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello guys buffet this Friday January 17, 2014 at Tequila Reef starting at 5 pm on Soi 7 just 60 meters off Beach Road. Last month's turnout was amazing and thanks to those of you who attended. Here's the promo for this Friday's buffet:

post-23744-0-87602700-1389594987_thumb.jpg

Also do not forget our annual Super Bowl Breakfast buffet on Monday morning February 2, 2014 with doors opening at 5 AM. For complete details, please check out our website here - http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/promotions.html

• 2 weeks later...

Of course there are several better deals around town and that particular guide is a bit dated and doesn't even mention the Hilton buffet, of which I was quite surprised. That's one of my personal favorites. The only comparison regarding a Mexican buffet which I tried was a Beefeaters and its on Saturdays and Sundays http://www.beefeaterpattaya.com/mexican-buffet/ It does not include a free margarita and if memory serves me right, it's 295 baht so our pricing is certainly not out of line as we include a free margarita or local drink of your choice.

I was pleasantly surprised with Beefeaters Mexican buffet but I go there for steak.

Sounds great but those margarita's are moreish :thumbup

We have many locals who start their barhops with a couple margaritas just to get things going. Some start and end their barhop as they have too many. They certainly pack a punch.

Edited by tequilareef