Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Condo For Sale View Talay 5, Building C (beach-side Building), 12th Floor, 48sqm, Jomtien Side, Front Half Of The Building

Condo For Sale – direct from the owner
View Talay 5, Building C, 12th floor
2,950,000B (2.95mb) or nearest offer, share transfer costs 50/50
Large studio

Quick Sale – Call 09-4767-6624 or email info@viewtalaycondos.com

• Foreign name, freehold, Jomtien side
  • Sea-view, ocean-front building
  • 48 square meters, with balcony
  • Fully furnished with hard wood furniture, decorated with granite tiles, and with kitchen
  • Located directly on the baht bus route into Pattaya for 10 baht 24/7
  • TOT Internet and cable TV installed already.
  • Big swimming pool, car park, security, private access to the beach

IMG_20131219_174055_resize.jpg2011-04-01 View-Talay-5-Building B-12th-Floor-Jomtien-Pattaya 07_resize.JPG2011-04-01 View-Talay-5-Building B-12th-Floor-Jomtien-Pattaya 09_resize.JPG2011-04-01 View-Talay-5-Building B-12th-Floor-Jomtien-Pattaya 10_resize.JPG2011-04-01 View-Talay-5-Building B-12th-Floor-Jomtien-Pattaya 02_resize.JPGViewTalay5TowerView.jpg2007-04-04 View Talay 5 12th floor 06.jpg2007-04-04_View_Talay_5_12th_floor_01.jpg

I can say that this condo is a very good investment, to own as a rental property. I can continue to rent it out the way I currently do for the new owner, if they like. I'm not going anywhere, and I stay here. The new owner can block out dates they wish for their own stays, and get a rental return on the other dates. I am very good at filling up the condos. My rooms are rarely empty, especially since I have regular customers who come back to me year after year, due to my good service, and honesty. If any potential buyers want to know the rental history of this condo for rent, I can show all, so you understand the return you can get on it.

Come view the condo. Let's work out a deal. Call or email me.

For those who wonder what kind of rental return this condo brings, please look at this link to see the reservations I am currently holding for this condo in View Talay 5C 12th floor: http://www.viewtalay...eservations.htm
This condo brings a very strong rental return. It would be my pleasure to take care of this unit for the new owner, if they want that. This condo is proven to be a great rental.

This is a great condo to own to live in, and/or to rent out when you aren't living in it. This building is on one of the nicest beaches in Pattaya, and so close to get into the nightlife and Walking Street.

I want a QUICK SALE on this foreign name sea-view condo. Contact me. I am ready to accept nearest offer.

Here is a pic of View Talay 5C building. The unit is on the left side, front half of the building:

IMG_20131220_111301_resize.jpg

Quick Sale on a very very good investment condo. Ready for serious offers. Come see this unit, and you can begin making money on it, as I have many reservations to rent this unit through this year!! This condo brought in 300,000B in rent last year.

Looks like a nice place. I wish there was more of the studios from 42 to 60 sqm that had a separate bedroom.

I guess most people like the big room (since most in this size are that way) but I would be happier if it was divided into a bedroom and a combined kitchen/lounge.

Sent from my TAC-70061 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a nice place. I wish there was more of the studios from 42 to 60 sqm that had a separate bedroom.

I guess most people like the big room (since most in this size are that way) but I would be happier if it was divided into a bedroom and a combined kitchen/lounge.

Sorry to be pedantic, but if they had separate bedrooms they would not be studios I think.

I appreciate your comment. The View Talay Condos come as empty shell studios, and so each one is decorated differently. A wall and a door can be put in to create a separate bedroom, surely not more than about 20,000B total.

I appreciate your comment. The View Talay Condos come as empty shell studios, and so each one is decorated differently. A wall and a door can be put in to create a separate bedroom, surely not more than about 20,000B total.

Likely requiring some electric wiring and consideration how the bedroom AC is connected to the condenser and drain.

Sorry to be pedantic, but if they had separate bedrooms they would not be studios I think.

That is true - not very well written - good that Bangkapiboy managed to decode my meaning :D

• 2 weeks later...