Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics from our new year party

We would like to let everyone know Private Dancer will be open tomorrow for pussy and pepsi 25th Jan opning closing time as usual

• 2 months later...

We would like to let everyone know that we will be open tonight 17th but Friday and Saturday 18th and 19th we are closed to let the girls enjoy the Songkran celebrations

We will be open again on Sunday 20th with our free Chilli con carne night

• 1 month later...

We are happy to say Private Dancer will be open as usual tonight but depending how the curfew is enforced we will let eveyone the know the daily situation as soon as possible

Edited by Private Dancer

Because we were forced to close early last night we have decided to open early tonight at 6pm

And people think the curfew is a bad thing. :bhappy

Because we were forced to close early last night we have decided to open early tonight at 6pm

Many other gogos are getting the jump on you by opening at 3pm.

Just to let you know that Private Dancer will be opening it doors early on Sat .& Sun at 5.00 pm .

due to curfew restrictions.

Remember.... its the early worm gets the bird in this town .

Closing time is up to the B.I.C. [boys in camoflage ] but expect it to be anywhere between 10-12.

NOTE... On sunday nite our FREE chilli con carne will be served earlier than normal at 7.00 pm.

Cum early or go hungry .

PARTY TIME

This Tuesday 27th......we are having our first " GOLDEN OLDIES NITE " Music all night long from

late 50,s - 60,s and 70,s. Cum along and have a fun night and let our girls rock around your clock

[ think I spelt that right ]. Also there will be some free shooters flying around .

Look forward to seeing you all.

Thanks to all who came to Private Dancers first '' Golden Oldies Nite''

and made it a great nite with lots of fun and laughter .

It is definitely going to be a regular Tuesday attraction.

The dancers tried to jive but could not quite get the hang of it

the twist was ok once they got everything swinging in the right direction .

But it gave us all a good laugh just watching them try. .

The music brought back lots of old memories for the customers

and amasingly they could remember all the words.

A young female customer gave us her dance version of " Hippy Hippy Shake " much to the

enjoyment of our male customers and two of our girls immediatly made friends with her .

Unfortunatly we had to call it a nite when the B.I.B. came along to remind us of the curfew.

Once again thanks to all of you who came along and made it a nite to remember .

Our opening hours from tonite... Wed 28th ...are 5.00 pm to Midnight.

The "Oldies" night was great, i stayed all evening. Will be back every Tuesday. IMO good music is just as important as good girls, beer etc.

I'll make it over there some night..this curfew thing has my scheduling all messed up :banghead:

Must be Hell seeing the sun in the sky!

:poke

You have a point, my odd afternoon sessions had me recoiling in horror Dracula style when exiting the darkened Nevada A-Go-Go into bright afternoon sunlight.