Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Alcohol, sex and party on Pattaya beaches

Hello, dear friends?

could you please tell me is it legal (officially) to drink alcohol, sing songs at night and have sex on Pattaya beaches?

If it's not what are the fines for breaking that rules?

Have you ever heard that somebody got fined because of that?

P.S I've heard that it's not appropriate to sunbathe topless but are there any official rules for that?

You will get a free pair of bracelets from the police and a heavy fine depending on how much the police think you are worth. In short, don't do it here in Pattaya as the locals can and will take offence - and your valuable's while you are in the water :chogdee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello, dear friends?

could you please tell me is it legal (officially) to drink alcohol, sing songs at night and have sex on Pattaya beaches?

If it's not what are the fines for breaking that rules?

Have you ever heard that somebody got fined because of that?

P.S I've heard that it's not appropriate to sunbathe topless but are there any official rules for that?

You guys don't like the Russians now so don't go to Pattaya and act like them.

Who said we don't like Russians? :D

It does seem to be a topic for "discussion" among your compatriots in Kiev.

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be a bad idea. You will get fined by the Police when they catch you, very possibly taken into custody if you can't pay the considerable fine (in the region of perhaps EUR1000) and you may possibly be put on the next plane home (at your expense) with a ban on your Passport for entering Thailand for about 10 years.

Drinking Alcohol in Public - As far as I'm aware is not an offence, but possibly being drunk is.

Singing songs on the beach while sober - Not an offence but an ideal way to look stupid.

Singing songs on the Beach while drunk - Again, the possibility of being a "Public Nuisance" might get you arrested and fined on the spot.

Having Sexual intercourse on the beach / indecent acts - Expect a very hefty fine, a trip down Soi 9 Police Station and a lot of trouble.

I honestly cannot for a minute think why you would want to ask such a question. Where in the world do you think it might actually be legal to have sexual intercourse on a public beach then?.

• Upvote 1