Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I recently spent a week at the LK Royal Wing. The hotel is located behind LK Royal Suites on Soi Buakhao, close to Pattaya Klang. It's not quite as nice as the LK Empress, LK Royal Suites, and LK Renaissance, but the high season price was much lower -- a little more or a little less than half the rate, going by Agoda's prices. For the most part, I was satisfied with my stay at $45/night. The room is fairly big, you get a much softer bed than what most Thai hotels use, the salt-water pool is great, and the staff was fine.

Of course there are "stupid Thai hotel things" like a dark bathroom (hard to shave) and putting the safe in the end of the closet that doesn't open fully because it's being blocked by a piece of furniture.

As a fan of the Soi Buakhao area, I loved the location. It's a short walk to the main road, but behind it enough so that it's quiet. I can see some people not liking the location because song taews and motorbike taxis aren't at the doorstep, but I was totally fine with it.

2014-01-28 18.20.54.jpg

2014-01-28 18.21.07.jpg

2014-01-28 18.21.13.jpg

2014-01-28 18.21.30.jpg

2014-01-28 18.21.36.jpg

2014-01-28 18.21.48.jpg

2014-01-28 18.21.59.jpg

2014-01-27 14.07.10.jpg

2014-01-28 18.20.25.jpg

2014-01-28 18.20.32.jpg

2014-01-28 18.20.41.jpg

2014-01-28 18.20.47-1.jpg

2014-01-28 18.20.47-2.jpg

• Upvote 3

Forgot to mention the hotel WiFi. The download and upload speeds were great, but the system uses a custom login gateway rather than WEP/WPA. If you want to have more than one device connected at a time (PC, tablet, phone, etc.) then you have to request another loging/password from the staff. That's mildly annoying.

2014-01-26 11.39.09.png

I stayed in three different rooms and all if them had problems with water temperature. It was not possile to control it, either burning hot or ice-cold. The hotel knows about this but will not do anything and even lie (last time I asked for a room where the water works and they said "this room ok"' of course it wasn't.

Never again

Just the Thai way of thinking.

They seem to build these things,looking posh but coming to bits,but look good.

Then from then on they let them run down,knock em down and start again, probably all built on corruption money.

I stayed in three different rooms and all if them had problems with water temperature. It was not possile to control it, either burning hot or ice-cold. The hotel knows about this but will not do anything and even lie (last time I asked for a room where the water works and they said "this room ok"' of course it wasn't.

Never again

When did you stay and what floors were your rooms on? My second-floor room had no issues with water temperature.

Thanks for the review. I didn't quite understand your pricing comment. Did you book through the hotel direct?

I did not. I booked through Agoda.

Are there Sunbeds at the Pool area ?? Looks like only Bench Seats ??

There were four by the pool. Off to the side is a separate sun bathing area with two rows of beds.

Thanks for the review...your bed looks like it has a major sag in the middle...did it feel as if you were sleeping in a hammock?

Not at all. One of the reasons I like LK hotels is that most of them use relatively soft mattresses. I hate the hard mattresses most Pattaya hotels use.