Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Best live music venue in Pattaya?

"Havana Bar in Holiday Inn. Can't vouch for the music but the venue is nice."

The band is the Filipino group that used to be at Moon river Pub before they changed to their current group. Excellent musically and the girl singers are great.

I am also a regular at Heartbeat. Its pretty much the same band as when they opened many years ago. Good musically but the vocals could be better. Rolling Live in Soi8 is great and they have a change of bands after about 10p

Another good band is Lucky Star bar, cnr Soi8 and beach road. they alternate singers, some of whom are not so good, but the music is fine.

3 more bars on the corner of second road and soi13, soi13/1 and 13/2. Wonderful 1 and 2 and Bodega bar.

For me (and this also answers what is the best bar in Soi 8) I enjoy the Rolling Rock bar. Live music every night and dancing. I have also had one of the service girls from there back in the room.

Could she dance?

Have to agree with Biggles. Wonderful 1,2, and Bodega are all worth a look. Just up from there is a bar called Meeting Place, not sure if they still do live music but used to be pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

Have to agree with Biggles. Wonderful 1,2, and Bodega are all worth a look. Just up from there is a bar called Meeting Place, not sure if they still do live music but used to be pretty good.

Meeting Point still have live music, for some strange reason they stopped playing on Saturday nights for a while but have it back again as of a couple of weeks ago.

I go in sometimes.

The bar opposite Bodega has live music also, didn`t rate it, maybe just me although as it was devoid of customers maybe not.

The 2 Toy bars are good. One near Soi Diana Inn on 2 nd road, and the other on the corner of soi 3 and 2nd road near Sabailand and Big C