Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Malaysian Air Flight 370 is missing (Boeing 777-200)

This is so strange. If the purpose was to crash the aircraft and kill all aboard, then there would be no need to disable all communication and the transponders. A terrorist group would want the plane to be found for the publicity.

Evil, you left out one other possibility... the plane's computer was named Hal.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Conspiracy" is the governing noun in this case. "Maybe even aliens" is a dependent clause, so "aliens" doesn't determine the form of the verb.   Evil

if it turns out it crashed into the Indiana Ocean, then I will indeed believe some vast conspiracy, maybe even aliens, was behind it.   Evil

And I'm flying to Vietnam on Monday.   Evil

Posted Images

Tsk tsk ……………Evil I thought you was above that!! 555

Never mind, although he did start a sentence with a lower case letter!

Never mind, although he did start a sentence with a lower case letter!

He did?……….. I mean, he did!

Quite right Jacko……..A clumsy sentence at least……… And proof indeed that 'Evil' is in fact an alien! A very clever one.

Edited by atlas2

Hi,

One take on the situation.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

UPDATE:

The Malaysian military tracked this plane for a full hour with military radar after it "vanished from civilian radar because "the transponders were switched off" (B.S.) radar is radar, it does not need a "transponder" to track a plane and they can eat dog poo. And Awacs would have shut down any transponder for a plane kidnapping anyway, it took no terrorist to do it.

ANYWAY, the plane did a u-turn and was "last spotted" on the other side of Malaysia. They made the mistake of saying it was "flying low" when it was still at 29,500 feet, far higher than needed to show on radar, to deceive people into believing THAT is why it "vanished" from radar. A whole bunch of lies were hatched about how it disappeared from civilian radar because "the transponder was switched off" but RADAR IS RADAR AND ONLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE TRANSPONDERS, PRIVATE PLANES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE TRANSPONDERS. Radar is there to prevent private planes that have no transponders from hitting commercial ones among other things, and if radar can see a private plane that has no transponder it certainly can see a huge jumbo jet. So you can take the transponder lies and trash them.

But the plane DID disappear from civilian radar even though military radar tracked it for a now admitted full hour longer.

Correct, Radars don't need transponders to find a target anymore than I need wasps in my pants, but they do need them to help identify a target.

A Transponder is connected with Radar, it is a position / location device that sends a signal indiciating position, speed, heading etc. It does have a facility for a Pilot to punch in a code indicating the plane has been hijacked. Although Radar signature is defined by the size and "reflection" of the Aircraft as I understand it, but a "Squawk" code is given out to identify it as being a commercial Airliner and not a hostile / unidentified one (IFF). This "Squawk" code is given out by the transponder, so in a way there is a link.

If the wrong, or no Squawk is transmitted then the Radar interrogates the target. From there what happens is anyone's guess, but it then goes to a military level rather than a civilian one I expect. Having a working Transponder on board a civilian airliner accidentally flying into "unauthorised" airpsace is probably a good way to avoid getting shot down I'd imagine.

Speculation suggests that the plane flew along flight paths and was picked up by secondary Radar as the transponders were off. This might not have aroused enough suspicion, it might even be a cover up, but an Airliner flying along a recognised flightpath even without a transponder would give off the radar signature of...an Airliner flying along a recognised flightpath without a transponder...perhaps not enough to arouse suspicion.

Either way, I've just posted pure speculation from other sites I've been reading. Until we find anything pertaining to the Plane, it is just that. As for the Malaysians, I wouldn't trust them to find a wanker in a sperm bank.

If indeed this is/was a hijacking ( and for the sake of the innocents onboard I sincerely hope it is, and a successful one at that), never in a million years are the authorities going to release genuine information on it, if negotiations are being entered into, or an option.

If indeed this is/was a hijacking ( and for the sake of the innocents onboard I sincerely hope it is, and a successful one at that), never in a million years are the authorities going to release genuine information on it, if negotiations are being entered into, or an option.

Hi,

You got it ! I'm sure its common knowledge what happened in a certain section of various communities. To let people know you know may expose certain secret capabilities. Hence, all the hot air !

Mis-information and keeping us in the dark makes some sense if a hostage rescue or deal is taking place……… I'm sure most reputable news outlets would play along, but not all of them. Someone somewhere would leak a scoop.

In as far as more is known about all this than we are being told I think that must be true.

Mis-information and keeping us in the dark makes some sense if a hostage rescue or deal is taking place……… I'm sure most reputable news outlets would play along, but not all of them. Someone somewhere would leak a scoop.

In as far as more is known about all this than we are being told I think that must be true.

The scenario you mention is certainly possible...but, I think the "pirates" have something more nefarious in mind. I don't think the pirates are in it for the ransom of passengers.

I think the aircraft will be used in a SEA 9/11 scenario. If there is a dirty bomb out there...they will load it up and fly the plane right into KL's Twin Towers...It's probably the only location in the world that the aircraft would stand a chance of flying 3 or 4 hours unnoticed and have a chance of carrying out the objective. In the western world... the aircraft would/should be blown out of the sky as soon as it shows up on radar.

Edited by spike

The scenario you mention is certainly possible...but, I think the "pirates" have something more nefarious in mind. I don't think the pirates are in it for the ransom of passengers.

I think the aircraft will be used in a SEA 9/11 scenario. If there is a dirty bomb out there...they will load it up and fly the plane right into KL's Twin Towers...It's probably the only location in the world that the aircraft would stand a chance of flying 3 or 4 hours unnoticed and have a chance of carrying out the objective. In the western world... the aircraft would/should be blown out of the sky as soon as it shows up on radar.

Yeah well in the 'Western World ' 3 out of 4 aircraft achieved their targets and NONE of them was blown out of the sky.

If data was being received from the Engines 5 hours after the transponders went off, and presuming that data indicates 'in flight', the aircraft was pretty close to it's limits fuel wise.

Yeah well in the 'Western World ' 3 out of 4 aircraft achieved their targets and NONE of them was blown out of the sky.

eeegadz, that was then...this is now....it's a different era.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

A few more ideas.

http://www.dailypaul.com/314037/boeing-uninterruptible-autopilot-9-11-the-missing-malaysia-airline

Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot. 9/11 & The Missing Malaysia Airline

"A coincidental convoy of employees of a semi-conductor manufacturing firm (Freescale) were on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight. Here's something to look deeper into: four days after the flight goes missing, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. The patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder
gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ? Blackstone Group LP - Blackstone bought out the mortgage for the WTC building 7 in 2000

Here is a potential motive for the missing plane. All 4 Chinese holders of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally bypassing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Freescale gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders are declared deceased."

• Downvote 1

I think the "pirates" have something more nefarious in mind.

I think the aircraft will be used in a SEA 9/11 scenario. If there is a dirty bomb out there...they will load it up and fly the plane right into KL's Twin Towers....

Must be easier, less conspicuous ways of getting hold of a plane.

Hi,

A few more ideas.

http://www.dailypaul.com/314037/boeing-uninterruptible-autopilot-9-11-the-missing-malaysia-airline

"A coincidental convoy of employees of a semi-conductor manufacturing firm (Freescale) were on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight. Here's something to look deeper into: four days after the flight goes missing, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. The patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ? Blackstone Group LP - Blackstone bought out the mortgage for the WTC building 7 in 2000

Here is a potential motive for the missing plane. All 4 Chinese holders of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally bypassing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Freescale gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders are declared deceased."

Must be easier ways of killing fellow patent holders too.

Edited by atlas2

eeegadz, that was then...this is now....it's a different era.

Yeah, Bush, now it's Obama........

Other than for the dirty bomb component, the best chance of flying the plane into the KL twin towers would have been that night. The Malaysians actually do have an air defense capability. After what has transpired, I suspect they may be paying real time attention to unidentified radar tracks, unlike the night it flew across the country without a squawk.

Other than for the dirty bomb component, the best chance of flying the plane into the KL twin towers would have been that night. The Malaysians actually do have an air defense capability. After what has transpired, I suspect they may be paying real time attention to unidentified radar tracks, unlike the night it flew across the country without a squawk.

The assumed flight path I saw, indicated Southern Thailand was overflown too.

And it may have flown close to Phuket........ and not too far from Haad Yai, both International Airports.

Edited by jacko

Just did an 'Ask' cost of leasing a cargo plane.

$5000 dollars an hour for a 747……+ fuel, insurance, pilots (although might be a good idea to have your own)…. Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Although you could argue that to carry out the sort of 9/11 attack you envisage it's cheaper and more effective to hijack a passenger jet and have 20 nations alerted …..100s of ships and planes searching. Satellites scouring every possible airfield/ hiding place.

I could see the logic if the plane hijacked was to be used in the same manner as 9/11… i.e. redirected straight into a building. But to steal and hide and then lauch an attack stretches things a bit far.

Still no one knows???

An article about the pilot, the pilot's family moving out of their home the day before and down aways is a map with red dots indicating all the places the plane could have flown to and landed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-3248001

Hi,

I feel that angle is a red herring.

Hi,

A few more ideas.

Why bother nicking a Plane when a car bomb does the job just as easily?. Better still, pay any druggie or crack head a few hunded bucks and target them individually.

As a potential motive it is too weak.

Seems now like the Pilot had a few political issues. Maybe out of spite he might have crashed the plane. However that takes some pretty serious conviction. Having read the Pprune forum despite some odd ideas, the concensus being that someone somewhere (Malaysia / USA) is covering something up. The Plane might have been headed for Diego Garcia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia , in which case it would have been dealt with as a threat by the only means possible to deal with an airborne threat.

An article about the pilot, the pilot's family moving out of their home the day before and down aways is a map with red dots indicating all the places the plane could have flown to and landed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-3248001

That's strange. And from the same article, it says he had built a simulator/ mock set up of the cockpit in his home. He was maybe training someone.