Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Electro House Song Playing In Every Bar In Pattaya - Feb 2014 -

For a month I've heard this blasting out of every beer bar and go go bar from Phuket to Pattaya. I've heard it on Soi 3, Soi 6, Soi 7, Soi 8 and walking street! The dancers go crazy for it. I must have heard it several times every night but never got to find out what it was called. It reminds me of my holiday and really got into my head so I need to find out what it's called. It's has a very dirty electro house bassline and pumping feel. I'm sure i've heard it with hip hop lyrics over the top and all kinds of mash-up versions.

It sounds very much like this track but I'm not sure if it is as the lyrics don't seem familiar:

Any ideas? Any Pattaya bar DJs here? Would be cool to get a playlist from some of the bars I could check out. Fond memories!

Thanks,

King Kong

Edited by King Kong

Do you think it's the same one or different? It's absolutely everywhere isn't it? Sounds like the bit at 40 seconds doesn't it. Do you know if it's an old track or something they've only been playing the last few months?

Edited by King Kong

Yeah, could well be that. Don't remember it having so many lyrics but maybe some are playing a different mix. Have you been hearing that at every bar in Pattaya/Thailand recently? Thanks!

Edited by King Kong
  • 3 weeks later...

Next time you go out, install the Shazam app. When you hear the song, start the app, it will listen to the song then tell you the name. It doesn't always work because of how the DJs do the mix though, so you might have to try it at different points of the song to get the name.

Next time you go out, install the Shazam app. When you hear the song, start the app, it will listen to the song then tell you the name. It doesn't always work because of how the DJs do the mix though, so you might have to try it at different points of the song to get the name.

If the volume is really loud (typical) it usually overloads the microphone on my phone and comes up "unknown". I use "SoundHound", BTW, a similar application...but many times when I try it, even with the standard mix of the song, it can't recognize it because of the distortion produced by the high volume.