Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bliss Lounge - Closed Songkran.

As per every year, Bliss Lounge will be closed for Songkran from the 10th April to the 19th April. Re-opening on the 20th April at 12pm midday. Well earned break & holiday for the girls. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• 3 weeks later...

It it STILL not good of you to let us down when you are most needed ;-) - it doesn't suck. And it should be illegal that you close simultaneously with Devils Den :-D

Sent from my rk30sdk using Tapatalk

Edited by Odense

Well, on those times when it seems everything is closing, and you may face a day without access to pussy,

That's why God invented mobile phones with memories.

Go to your phone list, look up the long list of names you saved, and call one to hook up.

It will start with Ae, am, Ann, Bee, Bo, , then progress though the alphabet, to Mai, Moo, Miang,

Na, Ning, Nok, Noo

Ad infinitum

In my list, I usually after the name, add the bar name as family name, to remind me where I met her.

If all else fails, I go to my email address mailing list. Some of my regulars loose or change their phone number, but their email tends to be more stable...

Bottom line, you never have to go through a day in Pattaya without access to pussy...

Relax, help is at hand...