Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

VTSix Condo Service at View Talay 6

VTSix Condo Service is one of several agencies that rents out condos on a short-term basis in View Talay 6 (2nd Road near Central Festival Mall). I've used their services several times, both for myself and when arranging accommodation in Pattaya for friends and family. I can highly recommend VTSix. The staff is very helpful and offer nice condo-style rooms at reasonable prices. You can read more about VTSix here.

The last time I used VTSix' services was about a month ago. Because I between yearly condo rentals, I needed a room for one night only, preferably in VT 6 itself. This was the room I got for 2,500 baht/night. It was a 100-sq m one-bedroom unit on the 24th floor. It featured a full kitchen, two balconies and one-and-a-half baths, including a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. The bed was very comfortable.

It was adequately furnished, but nothing special aside from a heavy-duty "home theater" system. My only criticism would be that the furniture wasn't hospitality grade, but a cheaper variety that showed dings and scratches.

The entrance and kitchen:

IMG_7729.jpg

IMG_7738.jpg

IMG_7739.jpg

The guest toilet:

IMG_7740.jpg

The living room:

IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

Balconies:

IMG_7736.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

Bedroom:

IMG_7730.jpg

IMG_7731.jpg

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7741.jpg

IMG_7742.jpg

Balcony views:

IMG_7732.jpg

IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

Bottom line: Great value for money at a central Pattaya location.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 1

I rented a room from them for 2 years. They're a reputable company, whenever anything needed fixing they attended to it immediately, and returned my security deposit in cash when I handed in my key. The building was nearly empty when I moved in but after a year it started filling up with tourists and this ruined the vibe IMHO. It no longer felt a community since I didn't know who belonged and who didn't. By law, the minimum condo rental is one month but isn't enforced. It was great for a while but I wouldn't live there again.

A good review EP. I'll keep it in mind when friends come over.

RT

The girl on the balcony in the rotations in red is delicious.

The one with the jack Palance/Lee van Clief cheekbones looks a goer. And it was nice to listen to Cream while I checked out if I knew any of the girls…….. I didn't.

But couldn't stay in 'that' room RT……..Nothing in principle against Mozart figurines …..but seraphim's? Who did the decor Liberace?

Edited by atlas2

..but seraphim's? Who did the decor Liberace?

I thought the suitcase went well with the vase of fake flowers.

I thought the suitcase went well with the vase of fake flowers.

It was a great shagging room, the girls loved it. It had special mood lighting but no candelabra.

Ep and Rt had different rooms…….I hope. Of the two Ep's was more to my simple tastes.

Rt's definitely had the whiff of bottom banditry about it. I would think that any girls entering would've made an involuntary clenching of their buttocks and hoped they'd remembered to pack the KY.

I noticed Ep's 'case' but wasn't going to comment.

Edited by atlas2

It was an excellent studio and none of the girls reacted that way. It was definitely a "no starfish" zone, requires a minimum 3 month lease, and they've raised the rent 50% since I lived there.

It was an excellent studio and none of the girls reacted that way. It was definitely a "no starfish" zone, requires a minimum 3 month lease, and they've raised the rent 50% since I lived there.

Just to clarify a couple of points. There's a separate agency called Condo 6 (or similar) that rents out the units with a three-month minimum. Some of its landlords require a 12-month rental. VTSix will rent out on a nightly or weekly basis.

There are several other agencies that rent out condos for short-term stays in VT 6. Dancewatcher's is probably the best known and Honey's is also widely used. The furnishing and outfitting of the condos that are offered can vary considerably within each agency.

Evil

That's right, it was Condo6 I rented from, not VT6. I wanted a high floor and looked at 6 different units, they were willing to significantly reduce the rent for all of the others, but they were all boring in comparison. I didn't realize I was gay, guess you learn something new every day. LOL

• 3 months later...

I moved out last year. The security staff were useless but I've heard they take IDs now. There's a locked gate on Beach Road but anyone can walk in off the street from Second Road. Elevators are in the middle of the building and you have to walk past some massage shops, never made me feel uncomfortable.

Edited by RhinoTusk
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

I'm thinking I may rent a condo next trip. I will have my scooter with me. Are there steps at the entrance? I need a handicap accessible entrance.

I'm thinking I may rent a condo next trip. I will have my scooter with me. Are there steps at the entrance? I need a handicap accessible entrance.

There are many, many steps to the main entrance, but there's also a ground-level entrance through the parking garage. However, I wouldn't consider it handicap accessible. On the lower levels, the elevators are stuck in small rooms that have crazy raised thresholds. I'd advise you to take a look at Vt6 before booking there.

Evil