Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

It's 750 baht right? So, 450 baht more than the incall price.

That includes travel time, packing and unpacking her gear, and all that time she is not available in the shop to serve walk-in customers.

I don't think that's an unreasonable additional price at all. I only asked to take a girl out of a massage place once, and they wanted a bit more than the cost of a massage..quite a bit more in fact.

In short, I consider the 750 baht a reasonable price for an outcall.

The couple of places I use regular, well I thought they just charged like a BB barfine of around 300 baht.

I shall double check that.

I think 750 baht as more than I would expect... but or course I would be expecting to pay the girl.

Edited by jacko
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"smoking shisha at our relaxing beachfront bar in front of the shop"   First feedback…….any place I see shisha I would not go to. No way would I get a massage if I had to put up with the stench of

I have visited. There were a few things sadly lacking. When I entered with a girl from outside, the receptionist didn't even acknowledge me, I think a pleasant welcome would be a good idea, she was

Thank you for your feedback regarding the shisha. Please note that the bar area is separate from the massage and the massage is both indoor with airconditioning and outdoor if you prefer. Of course

Posted Images

Thanks for your posting. Sounds like a welcome service, and the prices are fair. My only other comment: I never go into places where the punters, or worse, the girls are smoking sheesha. (There are plenty of Middle-Eastern bars elsewhere in south Patts for that.) It's a complete turn-off, and is an unwelcome, stupid & unhealthy intrusion into bar life. (Which otherwise is intelligent, wholesome, politically impeccable & smells like roses ... 5555)

• Upvote 1

The couple of places I use regular, well I thought they just charged like a BB barfine of around 300 baht.

I shall double check that.

I think 750 baht as more than I would expect... but or course I would be expecting to pay the girl.

Yes I asked at one place.

You can barfine a girl out of the MP for the day for 300 baht.

That is the same as an hours oily.

Why does the cost of a two lady massage jump up in price by a factor of three.

Most places it jumps by a factor of two or even a little less for volume discount?

So you provide sheesha in a massage place !! disgusting smell Why ?

So you are aiming at arab customers

Count me out on both would never visit your place sorry but doubt you will get any western guys good luck as you are targeting arabs

Russians like shishas too!

Anyway, didn't the OP say the shisha smoking area was outside the massage shop?

I can't see how that would be a problem with the "disgusting smell" if so.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Every day while I am in Pattaya I tend to go for an oil massage. Lets be honest and say that a massage is an oil hit and miss affair and I am yet to be convinced that a 300 baht or 250 baht massage is better than a 200 baht one. There are hundreds of places in the Soi Buakhao, Chiaphoum and Lenkee area offering a 200 baht version including Eden where what you get is a quality straight massage.

I appreciate the OP coming on and offering a new service and having the courage to take the criticism that inevitably flows however here IMHO is the reality of massage in Pattaya.

1. Most of the girls really want to rub a bit of oil on your back and as soon as possible get you to buy extras.

2. There are many places offering a real massage for 200 baht and no pressure for sex.

3. There are some dreadfully dire places in terms of the beds and fitting but then again there are a lot that are totally acceptable.

4. For some of us trying a new place daily can be a part of the Pattaya experience.

5. My experience lets me have a list of places where I can guarantee either a straight or an erotic massage and I like that certainty.

6. The best actual massage I had this past trip was with the oldest lady. The hello girl passed me onto her but I had no complaints.

I'm neither Russian nor Arab and am considering a special trip to the shop to get a foot massage while smoking sheesha.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I stopped in front of the place yesterday.

It was like a building site!

I presumed the work going on was part of the business and from what I can see it will have a large frontage on the Beach Rd.

I think it will pull in the tourists as it appeared well up market from your standard soi Honey Inn MP with solitary malfunctioning shower that has you feeling nervous as you stand in a few cm of water that doesn't appear to be draining away.

I will pop back again if I have time before the infants start throwing water around!

I saw a couple of ladies I would love to take out and back to the room but they only do incall.

We have updated the site with new ladies and also some ladies updated their status to include outcall that had only done incall before. Check it out www.pattayaoutcallmassage.com and let me know if that did the trick.

I stopped in front of the place yesterday.

It was like a building site!

I presumed the work going on was part of the business and from what I can see it will have a large frontage on the Beach Rd.

I think it will pull in the tourists as it appeared well up market from your standard soi Honey Inn MP with solitary malfunctioning shower that has you feeling nervous as you stand in a few cm of water that doesn't appear to be draining away.

I will pop back again if I have time before the infants start throwing water around!

We put a note on the website that the bar was being redone this week ahead of Songkran so below the big deck there is some street level work being done although there is no noise expected during massage hours. The indoor massage facilities will be unaffected. We expect to have the bar reopen on the 8th, but of course this is Thailand so i will update the bar section of the website if there are any delays.

Every day while I am in Pattaya I tend to go for an oil massage. Lets be honest and say that a massage is an oil hit and miss affair and I am yet to be convinced that a 300 baht or 250 baht massage is better than a 200 baht one. There are hundreds of places in the Soi Buakhao, Chiaphoum and Lenkee area offering a 200 baht version including Eden where what you get is a quality straight massage.

I appreciate the OP coming on and offering a new service and having the courage to take the criticism that inevitably flows however here IMHO is the reality of massage in Pattaya.

1. Most of the girls really want to rub a bit of oil on your back and as soon as possible get you to buy extras.

2. There are many places offering a real massage for 200 baht and no pressure for sex.

3. There are some dreadfully dire places in terms of the beds and fitting but then again there are a lot that are totally acceptable.

4. For some of us trying a new place daily can be a part of the Pattaya experience.

5. My experience lets me have a list of places where I can guarantee either a straight or an erotic massage and I like that certainty.

6. The best actual massage I had this past trip was with the oldest lady. The hello girl passed me onto her but I had no complaints.

At Sabai Massage i think you will find it to be a bit upmarket from the 200 baht places around Soi Buakhao in terms of spaciousness, furnishings, design and most importantly the view. For some those are minor differences, to others a bit more important. We try to offer everything - older experienced therapists that give some of the best massages in Pattaya, younger girls for looks over experience, and even ladyboys for those that want something exotic. Even the younger girls go through very good training and can give excellent massage, but obviously they are picked by customers for other reasons. Thanks for your comments!

I'm neither Russian nor Arab and am considering a special trip to the shop to get a foot massage while smoking sheesha.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

We rarely see many arab customers in this part of town. The way the shop is setup the shisha would not be smelled by customers getting a massage. The foot massage area where you can smoke shisha or cigarettes is on one side and separated by large fans designed to keep the smoke away from the shop without hurting the experience by the person smoking. It is a bit unique and i would recommend you come see for yourself. We do not play arab music at the bar - typical music is relaxing beach vibes during the day, and as the night goes on it goes more into top 40 style music. In the shop we play normal massage music at a low volume so one can enjoy the massage, and when getting a thai or oil massage you would not hear the outside music from the bar as it separated by about 20 meters and two entrances.

Why does the cost of a two lady massage jump up in price by a factor of three.

Most places it jumps by a factor of two or even a little less for volume discount?

A four hands massage is 580 baht for one hour. A one hour oil massage is 300 baht so you would be saving 20 baht from the normal price of two therapists for one hour each.

I notice the OP mentions ladies and ladyboys. I find by experience that if a massage joint that has 20 women and 1 ladyboy or gay guy, that one man/former man will follow me around like shit trailing a goldfish. Better to all in one way or the other IMNSHO.

Well what a bunch of wingers we have here! why do you all have to pick holes in things . Let the lady get a chance to get off the ground whether she be farang supported or not and let her make a baht or 2 like all the rest. Yes me too I am not a smokers fan and will just simply avoid them its my money my choice but not for me to dictate what a business does or does not. Sure there are many massage places in Pattaya and it was a great attraction to me in years past even now but somehow when at first all those 11 yrs ago I thought the massage was better maybe its just me getting used to it or maybe its the attitude of some of the ladies now. Someone earlier mentioned Eden, I went in there on the recommendation of a friend and yes it was a good massage spoiled only by the fact that the lady and the one who done my friend made a smart comment of oh big money tip when after a foot massage I handed her 50 baht tip. So I made a point of going back when she was there again and picked another lady and as good fortune would have it she the lady in question was still sitting when I was finished and I made sure she saw me giving the masseur a 100 baht tip and commenting on her manners. yes as someone said it is hit and miss and that's probably the reason why so many stick to the one or two girls they know. There is the target massage on bukaow I used to go there where the price now is 150 I think for a foot massage now (up from 99) oh and no hanky panky there btw ! I used an elderly lady there and she was good now gone to Australia with her bf.

So I will give this place a go later this month when I am there and if good try out the room service .

• Downvote 1

Well what a bunch of wingers we have here! why do you all have to pick holes in things . Let the lady get a chance to get off the ground whether she be farang supported or not and let her make a baht or 2 like all the rest. Yes me too I am not a smokers fan and will just simply avoid them its my money my choice but not for me to dictate what a business does or does not. Sure there are many massage places in Pattaya and it was a great attraction to me in years past even now but somehow when at first all those 11 yrs ago I thought the massage was better maybe its just me getting used to it or maybe its the attitude of some of the ladies now. Someone earlier mentioned Eden, I went in there on the recommendation of a friend and yes it was a good massage spoiled only by the fact that the lady and the one who done my friend made a smart comment of oh big money tip when after a foot massage I handed her 50 baht tip. So I made a point of going back when she was there again and picked another lady and as good fortune would have it she the lady in question was still sitting when I was finished and I made sure she saw me giving the masseur a 100 baht tip and commenting on her manners. yes as someone said it is hit and miss and that's probably the reason why so many stick to the one or two girls they know. There is the target massage on bukaow I used to go there where the price now is 150 I think for a foot massage now (up from 99) oh and no hanky panky there btw ! I used an elderly lady there and she was good now gone to Australia with her bf.

So I will give this place a go later this month when I am there and if good try out the room service .

That's a bit unfair when the lady has in fact chosen to advertise for free here and has in fact invited criticism of her operation. I was indeed surprised at the people that said that they would never enter a place where smoking was allowed as I have never even considered it but anyone reading the thread who is contemplating opening a massage place might be going through a re-think.

I have to admit that in all the times (and that quite a few) I have never been asked for a tip at Eden or had what I offer criticized and I am about a 40/50 baht tipper there. I suspect that you were unlucky.

Wert to Target last month. There was some low level 'touchy feely' but not enough to make me have a second session.

Points noted T but I am sure your knowledge of Thai's is as good as mine and like us all we are learning everyday about various things (anyone who argues with that statement is fooling themselves) So to address the point of free advertising! well can you blame the lady she is an opportunist and that's not only in Thai's but us all so fair play to her if the admin wants to allow such. Although in saying that its a hard call as to whether its the free advertising or the information of such things that's best! Regarding the Eden etc you got the facts as I witnessed don't do bullshit as I believe in the board as a place of help and information. So I guess you were right I was unlucky but enough to put me off.

It's not the fact that people are stating negative things about the business, as that is what the OP was asking for. The problem is that those replying are either not reading or ignoring her responses to those negatives and restating them. I for one wouldn't have an issue with people having a smoke out the front of the MP as the way the OP has described it states those being massaged inside or outside would not be affected by it. Each to their own. Prices do seem ok considering training and location. Would have no hesitation giving it a go.

I went by there today. I didn't see any shisha smoking at all, and when I asked, the lady said they don't do them now.

I think they are building a separate area outside for anything like that, but it is well away from the shop.

I didn't have time for a massage, so I got a manicure...200b.

Oh, and they had 2 ladyboys that I could see. One kept making eyes at me...a bit too aggressive for a public shop.

I recommend to the owner/manager that have a talk with him/her. This isn't SOI 6 or Pook Bar, and I don't think male customers should be wantonly flirted with (eye contact at least) by the ladyboy.

I went by there today. I didn't see any shisha smoking at all, and when I asked, the lady said they don't do them now.

I think they are building a separate area outside for anything like that, but it is well away from the shop.

Oh, and they had 2 ladyboys that I could see. One kept making eyes at me...a bit too aggressive for a public shop.

I recommend to the owner/manager that have a talk with him/her. This isn't SOI 6 or Pook Bar, and I don't think male customers should be wantonly flirted with (eye contact at least) by the ladyboy.

The only overt behavior outside of SOI 6 or Pook Bar by men on men should be Indian tailors!

Sorry could not resist but I do agree with your point.

Were you on your bike?

I was wondering about parking as obviously Beach Rd is never easy.

Any spots provided by the business?

A four hands massage is 580 baht for one hour. A one hour oil massage is 300 baht so you would be saving 20 baht from the normal price of two therapists for one hour each.

I was comparing against the Thai massage rate of 200 which looking back is a mistake because nobody gets 4 hand thai massage.

I notice the OP mentions ladies and ladyboys. I find by experience that if a massage joint that has 20 women and 1 ladyboy or gay guy, that one man/former man will follow me around like shit trailing a goldfish. Better to all in one way or the other IMNSHO.

That's because you are handsome man LDK ;)

I agree with LDK. Nothing causes me to run away faster than a LB at the front door.