Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Brooklyn Diner on Soi BuaKhao - UPDATED Jan. 12, 2015

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Brooklyn Diner serves up pizza, burgers, pasta and other familiar Western fare, plus some Thai food. It's located on Soi BuaKhao across from the entrance to Soi LK Metro.     It's not a la

A brief update. Last night I had the bacon cheeseburger with fries at 210 baht. It was very good, no complaints on my part.     Two beef patties,cheddar cheese and good-sized portion of back ba

Such a pity that you cant give an opinion without being jumped on.   My personal experience was not good, and I was not happy with the response from the owner.   I shared my opinion like so many o

Posted Images

Had the western burger yesterday. Really not good. The meat tasted odd and was hard and dry. Fries were not cooked enough.Mozzarella sticks were good though.

Been a number of times with friends and we tried a few items from the menu. The burger is bad and now we stick to the pizza and nothing else.

On a recent bar crawl a good friend of mine was nice enough to pick up a pepperoni pizza from Brooklyn Diner for us. Thin crust style which i prefer. I thought it was very good and will make an effort to make it back there!

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. A small update for pizza too: I go eat a pizza 2 or 3 times a month with a friend of my country. We now always go to Brooklyn dinner for pizza (and pizza only) and really we don't know of a better place in South Pattaya/Center Pattaya area. I continue to recommend this place :nod

Edit: a 10 baht increase in Pizza prices since my last October report: now 160 baht for small pizza and 240 for big ones. Soda water 30 baht. We usually took 2 different small pizza for 2. More than enough for me :)

Edited by Idefix

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

A picture of our Breakfast which I shot about 2 Month ago.

Jury is out if this sausage is appropriate for a 3 $ complete Breakfast?

So far we have not received complaints.

But, as I stated before, I can't rule out some glitch on our side and inappropriate substitutes having been served. In this case I would love to know details so I can take measures.

From my neck of the woods, that is sausage links along with either ham or pork chops. I have not seen beans for breakfast in the south US..

From my neck of the woods, that is sausage links along with either ham or pork chops. I have not seen beans for breakfast in the south US..

Missed the suggestion it was some variation of an American breakfast. Believe it includes what our British colleagues call bacon.

Missed the suggestion it was some variation of an American breakfast. Believe it includes what our British colleagues call bacon.

LOL, between the lines the business owner was trying to understand what different nationalities were expecting.

But go ahead, have some American gravy on your English biscuit for breakfast.

Sunny,

I was eating at your place when a couple came in and made the remark, "how are they supposed to make a pizza when they don't have a fire going?" I think what the meant was that the bricks needed to be heated long before the cooking started.

Thanks for the comments, good and bad. All welcome, and very useful for us to improve our services and offers.

Short, at what time of the day did you hear this comment.

We usually fire the Pizza oven by 9 or 10 AM, and it is then in operation shortly after 11 AM.

But maybe something went wrong here?

• 2 weeks later...

Finding a good pizza is an issue in Pattaya

I'll D2D one soon from here. Also the burger does look very good.

I usually go to Carl's Jr in the mall, as most other places are terrible

I'll give this one a try soon also

• Upvote 1

Finding a good pizza is an issue in Pattaya

I'll D2D one soon from here. Also the burger does look very good.

I usually go to Carl's Jr in the mall, as most other places are terrible

I'll give this one a try soon also

I had the bacon cheeseburger recently by way of Waiter on Wheels. It was quite a good burger period. Cheese slice probably came wrapped in plastic from Big C, but that would be quibbling. It did have real bacon.
  • Upvote 1