Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

sutus court or opey de place

Hi all will be coming to Pattaya in late june and in previous visits have stayed at the Pattaya Bay Resort but due to the construction and price rises ,i am looking at a differant hotel.I want to stay around roughly the same area and hotel must have a pool and decent wifi.Been looking at both the Opey and Sutus Court ,but cannot make my mind up ,so what would fellow mongers reckon has the edge.Also i know Sutus Court has a resturant but can you get poolside food and drink.I would also prefer a inroom safe but dont think either hotel has but as only staying for 13 nights not a dealbreaker.But if any monger has a another Hotel to recommend for similar price location ,it will be most welcome.

Have stayed at Sutus Court 1 twice no problems wifi good -second time small pool was closed last time stayed in Sutus Court 3 . moved room 2 times first time as room on ground floor by lift so always noisy due to check out at all hours and people coming back at night/morning and using lift moved to room on 3 floor -- but got eating alive by bed bugs so moved again and room ok though wifi not as good as Sutus Court 1. Have booked Opey de Place for next visit in September so hope will be ok.

Stayed at Opey de place for only 3 day and while i was there i was suck as a pig and the girl i was with was also suck..

we couldn't really pin it on anything and on the 3rd day we was out all day and felt much better after sleeping all night we both was sick again..

​the air con was full of dust and looked like it had never been cleaned and it smelt musty, we checked out and checked into nature view and funny how we both felt so much better..