Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Look man, I'm the first to admit I'm no keyboard warrior, most days lucky to find the on button. A week or so ago the layout and fonts all changed on the other website, Pattaya Addicts. I can't navigate it the way it is, I rang the AdAware and AVG, and reset the computer to a month ago, all to no avail.

I'm wondering if this is my machine, or are others experiencing this, or is there a fix, and what is it. Ok, I'm open to all suggestions.

OBLA DEE BROS

Look man, I'm the first to admit I'm no keyboard warrior, most days lucky to find the on button. A week or so ago the layout and fonts all changed on the other website, Pattaya Addicts. I can't navigate it the way it is, I rang the AdAware and AVG, and reset the computer to a month ago, all to no avail.

I'm wondering if this is my machine, or are others experiencing this, or is there a fix, and what is it. Ok, I'm open to all suggestions.

OBLA DEE BROS

I haven't noticed any changes or problems with the P-A site, nor have there been any posts on P-A about others experiencing similar difficulties to what you describe.

Two suggestions:

1) Do you use only one browser? If so, try using another one to see if there's any difference.

2) Go down to the bottom of the page and find Change Theme in tiny letters on the left side of the page. Click on it to see if you can restore the font, etc. to its former appearance. You have to be logged in to do that.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 3

Sorry, im not a member of PA, so i have no i idea!

Same here, I posted for a while on PA a few years ago, but I soon lost interest. I could never find a lot which interested me on that board. :clueless

I haven't noticed any changes or problems with the P-A site, nor have there been any posts on P-A about others experiencing similar difficulties to what you describe.

Two suggestions:

1) Do you use only one browser? If so, try using another one to see if there's any difference.

2) Go down to the bottom of the page and find Change Theme in tiny letters on the left side of the page. Click on it to see if you can restore the font, etc. to its former appearance. You have to be logged in to do that.

Evil

:devil

Yeah, tried the change theme button, a bunch of times actually.......Maybe a PM to LaaaMook. Oh well thanks!

OBLA DEE BROS

No, I use Firefox. Thanks Obsession, but no go, same unformatted columns with avatars way over on the right. Bizarre. Whats "RSS feed". Could this have anything to do with it?

Desmond, I experienced the same issue with Chrome on the Addicts Page a few days ago.

The pages loaded, but in a much rawer, less formatted way.

Today the issue is gone.

Hmmm.

There is something wrong with the Internet.

PS: Kudos for "The Israelites"!

My Google Chrome got so glitchy that I had to look for another browser. I started using Comodo Dragon. It is based on Chrome and I was quite happy with it except that it has problems with a few websites. I used Firefox for those few websites. A few days ago Firefox had an update. They made a lot of changes and at this point the new Firefox is set as my default browser. It appears to be much faster than it was.

My Google Chrome got so glitchy that I had to look for another browser. I started using Comodo Dragon. It is based on Chrome and I was quite happy with it except that it has problems with a few websites. I used Firefox for those few websites. A few days ago Firefox had an update. They made a lot of changes and at this point the new Firefox is set as my default browser. It appears to be much faster than it was.

Yeah I started using the new Firefox today (29) and it is looking good.

Desmond, I experienced the same issue with Chrome on the Addicts Page a few days ago.

Today the issue is gone.

Hmmm.

Huh???????????

Ok, I did it.

First I went to the Firefox site. Then I reset the firefox to the original settings. The page then loaded like before, so I'm cool.

"Isrealites".?????????????

I thought I knew something about the song, guess not enough, funny the degrees of separation as I had a few of Desmond Dekkers recordings. Thanks for the schoolin............

OBLA DEE BROS

Not working for me on chrome, from the pages I had saved.

I noticed chromes ad block has become pretty useless on most websites.

Is firefox ok? I remember using it before, but it became very slow.

Not working for me on chrome, from the pages I had saved.

I noticed chromes ad block has become pretty useless on most websites.

Is firefox ok? I remember using it before, but it became very slow.

I still use Adblock with Firefox.

My Mail page takes a long time to load up first thing, (and locks things while it does so), but once there it is okay and I go play elsewhere in another Tab.

Today the issue is gone.

Hmmm.

I had been having the partial loading happening a lot with a variety of sites, including PT, using Chrome. Reloading the site once or twice usually works. Then I started having some sites not open at all with an error message saying (I think) "Bad site" and a second line I don't remember. Clearing cookies seemed to have made most of these problems go away for now.