Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Babydolls and Soi 15 Gogo Bars - Opening hours during curfew

Just thought I would let members know that due to the coup, and until things get back to normal, Babydolls will be opening from 3.00pm until 9.30 pm from TODAY.

Of course the situation is still quite fluid and things may change again, but I understand that Misty's, Sapphire and a few others in Soi 15 will be doing much the same.

As this is the first day, we are trying, hoping, & praying that we manage to get our Thai staff out of bed and into the bar on time today, but either way, we expect to have a full complement in by tomorrow.

Hope to see you there to beat the curfew blues.

• Upvote 2

Just thought I would let members know that due to the coup, and until things get back to normal, Babydolls will be opening from 3.00pm until 9.30 pm from TODAY.

Of course the situation is still quite fluid and things may change again, but I understand that Misty's, Sapphire and a few others in Soi 15 will be doing much the same.

As this is the first day, we are trying, hoping, & praying that we manage to get our Thai staff out of bed and into the bar on time today, but either way, we expect to have a full complement in by tomorrow.

Hope to see you there to beat the curfew blues.

The hard part might be to get the punters into the bars at 3pm...I am still on the non-curfew sleep schedule myself.

The hard part might be to get the punters into the bars at 3pm...

I am still on the non-curfew sleep schedule myself.

Maybe we should ask how it worked at Sugar Baby? They opened at noon today !

Maybe we should ask how it worked at Sugar Baby? They opened at noon today !

Okay...what did they say?

I was surprised how good it was. Interesting going to walking street during the day but the bars where quite busy.

Do you have any update as to when the curfew will be lifted

• Downvote 1