Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

LHR-BKK-LHR Xmas/NY £535 with Gulf Air

Coming up at £636 now.

Unless you booked this already, you may have shot yourself in the foot by posting this link.... all the 'interest' has bumped the price!

Eighteen hours transit time outward, and twelve on the return leg is pretty bad though!

I would pay the extra £80 and get the Qatar flight.

I booked and paid Jacko, I'm not that dull despite what some may think. Still haven't had my e-ticket though so chasing Travel Trolley to have it re-issued. I always pay for flights online with a credit card so I have full cover for a refund should things go wrong. I hope this will not be so but I've never used this company before. Anyone here have any experience of them?

Glyn.

Most of my tickets purchased have been produced instantly or at least overnight. Travel Trolley sounds a bit comedic, bit like your delay really but I hope you get it sorted

I booked and paid Jacko, I'm not that dull despite what some may think. Still haven't had my e-ticket though so chasing Travel Trolley to have it re-issued. I always pay for flights online with a credit card so I have full cover for a refund should things go wrong. I hope this will not be so but I've never used this company before. Anyone here have any experience of them?

Glyn.

You ask this question after you have paid :clueless

What are you going to do in the airport for 18 hours. :thumbup

Not much to do at Bahrain unless you can get into one of the lounges.

There are sleeping Indians all over the place.

Any more than 3 hours and I'm pulling my hair out. Can't imagine drinking or sleeping as I already do that on the long, long flight. As a kid I could spend hours on end at an arcade. Dunno why airports don't have them.

Not used Travel Trolley but booked via travelbag one time and after a week and me chasing was told there was no availability...

This was despite me "buying" online using my card in the same way I have successfully many times with other companies.

I will not use Travelbag again!

Hopefully the two companies are not related!

Glyn.

Have a look at this from Trip Advisor ! Don't think i'll be booking with Travel Trolley part of Southall Travel !

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6736156-Anyone_used_Travel_Trolley-Air_Travel.html

Sounds like a two bob mickey mouse outfit to me , 18 hr layover .... :clueless you are having a laugh......... :llaugh

I used to fly Gulf Air to Muscat, Oman in the 70's. The airline equivalent of a number 22 bus, stopping here there and everyfuckingwhere. They had a fleet of Lockheed L1011 - 500 Tristars which, at the time, were the bollocks.

My only complaint was I always got sat next to some Walt boasting he was going home / coming back on leave and was in the SAS. kind of like the bars of Pattaya but I was stuck there for 9 hours with the twats with no alcohol or IFE.