Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Minix Neo X7 MINI media Tv boxes For Sale

Its took all day, well almost 10 hours but i'm now fully stocked up with the New Minix Neo X8-H With a 4K display and playback capability

Did I miss the price somewhere?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer that!   Yes, they are just Android boxes (think Android smartphone with HDMI output and a remote) that work off the internet...they work everywhere you have WIFI access and internet co

After the disappointment of not being able to run the box in my hotel last month as their television was prehistoric (maybe I could have bought a HDMI to phono set of leads?) I set about hunting for a

I just bought lanzlad's Minix M8 box for travelling and my second TV room. It's crisp operating and gets a ton of channels.   I've just cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription in the (perhaps too op

Posted Images

Fully loaded the cost of this box installed is 6500 baht

i am now able to install a torrent downloader to the boxes allowing you to downland to an sd card or a USB or a hard drive.

This allows you to watch Full HD and Ultra HD videos when you like and create your own library.

Edited by lanzalad

Fully loaded the cost of this box installed is 6500 baht

i am now able to install a torrent downloader to the boxes allowing you to downland to an sd card or a USB or a hard drive.

This allows you to watch Full HD and Ultra HD videos when you like and create your own library.

I just bought lanzlad's Minix M8 box for travelling and my second TV room. It's crisp operating and gets a ton of channels.

I've just cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription in the (perhaps too optimistic) hope that I can watch NFL (American Football) games broadcast from local channels in the USA....saved me the cost of the unit itself.

Plus, I now have thousands of movies in the various movie library sites to watch.

More interesting of all, from the from all the ranting and raving from the liberals who are frequently claim I get my views from Fox News, I have, for the first time, access to Fox News since 10 years...I didn't watch it in the USA when I was there, but since I've been accused of watching it, I'll give it a look.

Maybe I can become an even more rabid libertarian now.

Anyway, these boxes are the cat's meow...now if I can just get Mrs. MM to use it, I can have my bedroom back.

• Upvote 2

I just bought lanzlad's Minix M8 box for travelling and my second TV room. It's crisp operating and gets a ton of channels.

I've just cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription in the (perhaps too optimistic) hope that I can watch NFL (American Football) games broadcast from local channels in the USA....saved me the cost of the unit itself.

Plus, I now have thousands of movies in the various movie library sites to watch.

More interesting of all, from the from all the ranting and raving from the liberals who are frequently claim I get my views from Fox News, I have, for the first time, access to Fox News since 10 years...I didn't watch it in the USA when I was there, but since I've been accused of watching it, I'll give it a look.

Anyway, these boxes are the cat's meow...now if I can just get Mrs. MM to use it, I can have my bedroom back.

Hey MM

Thanks for the review and don't forget keep exploring the box and i'll keep you updated with anything new.

You will have to keep us up to date on it's performance / reliability Martin , there is nothing better than a good test drive to check things out..... :thumbup

From what i have seen it certainly looks good , but only time will tell......!

The test will be if I can watch live sports..nothing I want to watch on now, so I'll have to wait.

Composed on a mobile phone.

You will have to keep us up to date on it's performance / reliability Martin , there is nothing better than a good test drive to check things out..... :thumbup

From what i have seen it certainly looks good , but only time will tell......!

Same same! I plan on buying three boxes next time I'm in Pattaya,one for me and one each for my kids. A customer review would be very helpful.

What kind of Internet speed is needed for this box to work? Is the basic 3BB 10 mb speed good enough? (Without buffering in the middle of a movie.)

Also, is it possible to take a look at the box in action some place? If so, can you post the address?

What kind of Internet speed is needed for this box to work? Is the basic 3BB 10 mb speed good enough? (Without buffering in the middle of a movie.)

Also, is it possible to take a look at the box in action some place? If so, can you post the address?

Yes you internet seam ok faster than my own just give me a call and i'll tell you where to come.

---------------------

've need asked many times over this app and how is done as it seams to offer the same as true sports and CTH.

So hows how its done.

You just ask at any 7/11 for "1000 baht true money" this will let you into both servers holding all the channels locally hosted for only 1000 baht for 200 days.

You will get a slip of paper just like you do when you top up your mobile phone, this will have a 14 digit number that you just enter into the app.

Then click enter and DONT do anything DONT close the app

This will take a minute or so until the page refreshes and your done and take a note of all the numbers.

When you see this screen it tells you to close the app and restart it.

The channels i've just flicked thru are as clear as anything....

Here's a few shots

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

IMG_2819.JPG

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

IMG_2827.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2829.JPG

IMG_2830.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2832.JPG

IMG_2833.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

So you have to buy a subscription and pay 1000 baht every 200 days to have access to those channels.

The website http://www.truemoney.co.th/cashcard.html seems to be only for wifi.

No you don't but i was asked if i could find the sports channels on a local server, so i did...

some people are willing to pay for the sports channels as its the same ones listed on true vision and CTH for a fraction of the price of two subscriptions..

This works out at 150 baht per 30 days..

Edited by lanzalad
  • Upvote 1

Looks good (and hopefully Martin continues to be happy with it) and it is not really expensive.

In spite of that I am still curious what is it you load in it that makes it better than the unit bought elsewhere ?

I'm up in Khon Kaen staying at the Pullman hotel now. I was really hoping to hook up the Minix box to watch some decent TV, rather than the 15 crap channels they provide.

Walked into spacious, luxurious room and saw THIS!

No joy for Minix here.

Posted Image

I'm up in Khon Kaen staying at the Pullman hotel now. I was really hoping to hook up the Minix box to watch some decent TV, rather than the 15 crap channels they provide.

Walked into spacious, luxurious room and saw THIS!

No joy for Minix here.

unysaba2.jpg

You can get a hdmi to phono leads.. I'm sure you'll be able to pick them up near you.

HDMI_TO_3_PHONO_VGA_CABLE_VGA.jpg

• Upvote 1

We're outta here tomorrow, but that's a good idea for the travel kit.

Thanks!

Just a quick +1 for lanzalad and his boxes

Picked one up from him last night

Simple PnP device

Fully loaded and ready to use

Needs only LAN cable connexion to router or a click on settings and choose the wifi network and input password

Thats it !!

BTW comes with an extra remote which is like the 'magic' remote for my LG smart TV (cursor moves around the screen with movement of the remote) which is another plus

So if you want more TV proggies and movies than you can shake a stick at, with no techie stuff or buggerin about these should be right up your street

(if you can drive your Android phone, you can easily navigate this device)

Got up this morning had it connected ect in minutes, a couple of documentaries and 'volley fire by ranks' at Rourkes Drift before breakfast ;)

• Upvote 2

I want to mention, in case it's overlooked by all the free streaming discussion, that this type of device makes a very nice media center to play downloaded video or audio material from a separate USB disk.

So, even if you're someplace without decent internet, if you can hook up to the TV, and you brought along some downloaded movies, you can watch those without getting up, using the remote.

• Upvote 1

More & More sports channels on a local server

NO BUFFERING

Here's just a few shots at the channel from TRUE & CTH

also available on both boxes

ITV Player & BBC USA cable tv IPlayer

Endless movies & TV shows on demand

Free Sky sports and much more.

IMG_2926.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_2956.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2962.JPG

IMG_2963.JPG

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2967.JPG

IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG

IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2984.JPG

IMG_2985.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

Another reason to buy the MINIX NEO 7 or 8

More & More channels to add...

There's a lot of Russian channels but lots of crystal clear channels and the best sky sports i've seen yet and its all free.

Anyone with a box from me message me and i'll show you how its done.

Contact 0800 460 782

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-06.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-14.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-23.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-30.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-39.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-47.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-10-56.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-02.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-15.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-21.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-28.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-33.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-41.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-48.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-11-54.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-12-04.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-12-10.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-12-15.jpg

Screenshot_2014-08-08-14-12-47.jpg

I was asked about posting the boxes to other countries and here's the prices for Australia

I've just posted 2 boxes to Australia both boxes cam to 2400 baht to each would be 1200 express delivery.

There's no extra cost for any deliveries in Thailand as we cover the cost at next day delivery, which I'm told can be 2 to 3 days...

BTW, I'm up in Ubon at the moment, and I've been living off the Minix X8 torrent downloader and streaming news programs.

Tomorrow, my American football team plays, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it. I suppose I need to wait for when it's on, and search for an active stream.

I want to get this issue resolved before the regular season starts, since I justified the purchase based on not having to spend 6000 baht for a subscription to watch the games.

BTW, I'm up in Ubon at the moment, and I've been living off the Minix X8 torrent downloader and streaming news programs.

Tomorrow, my American football team plays, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it. I suppose I need to wait for when it's on, and search for an active stream.

I want to get this issue resolved before the regular season starts, since I justified the purchase based on not having to spend 6000 baht for a subscription to watch the games.

i've sent you an pm on how to get them and the second way will be the best one..

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

• Upvote 1