Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Minix Neo X7 MINI media Tv boxes For Sale

I use 2 sites, firstrowsports.eu and vipbox.eu, to stream USA sports. Both usually have most every game of every sport being played with multiple streams to each but streams are hit and miss so need to try several. Usually between the 2 sites can find good stream. If you use either of these beware not to click on any of the advertisements or banners. Wait for the ads to run course or give you the "close ad" or "x". They will load you up with malware to hijack search and tool bars qwikly. Been down that road unwittingly.

JWP

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer that!   Yes, they are just Android boxes (think Android smartphone with HDMI output and a remote) that work off the internet...they work everywhere you have WIFI access and internet co

After the disappointment of not being able to run the box in my hotel last month as their television was prehistoric (maybe I could have bought a HDMI to phono set of leads?) I set about hunting for a

I just bought lanzlad's Minix M8 box for travelling and my second TV room. It's crisp operating and gets a ton of channels.   I've just cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription in the (perhaps too op

Posted Images

I have a laptop with HDMI as well, but I'm not sure it would work as HDMI input... :clueless

Indeed you are correct martin , although a photographer friend of mine uses a tablet as a monitor for his photo shoots and he picked up a little gizmo

in Hong Kong that switches output to input on any HDMI device , may be worth having a look in Tuk Com to see if they have anything similar . the one he has is about the same size as a cigarette pack......... :thumbup

I have a laptop with HDMI as well, but I'm not sure it would work as HDMI input... :clueless

Your HDMI socket is ONLY set to output..

Hi. How can you reply without asking which laptop model it is?

There are a few ones whose HDMI can be used in INPUT too, allowing the laptop to be used as a TV display or a monitor.

Not so many, I agree, but at least Alienware and Sony have such laptops. :)

• Upvote 1

Indeed you are correct martin , although a photographer friend of mine uses a tablet as a monitor for his photo shoots and he picked up a little gizmo

in Hong Kong that switches output to input on any HDMI device , may be worth having a look in Tuk Com to see if they have anything similar . the one he has is about the same size as a cigarette pack......... :thumbup

If you can get the name or product code of this device,please post it here! Thanks!!

I'm currently working on the MINIX XBMC live tv and i'm adding as many streaming links as possible and it will be updated automatically by me on a weekly.

This will be pre installed and all the boxes from now and i'll be also offering an update to this to anyone who has a minix box from me.

here's a few shots:-

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_45_09.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_45_49.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_47_44.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_47_58.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_48_13.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_48_47.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_49_20.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_50_22.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_51_05.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_51_34.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_52_27.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_52_41.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_53_01.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_53_13.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_55_06.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_56_32.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_00_34.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_00_52.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_02_32.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_02_59.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_04_15.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_05_26.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've just taken stock of the new Minix Neo X6 which i've been stetting out and it work very well indeed.

Option 1. If you would like to buy a box blank as from Minix the cost is 3'500

Option 2. I fully loaded with everything your need the cost will be 4'500 baht.

Here's a few shots:-

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4565.JPG

2014092322134337081.jpg

2014092322145358291.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just An Update

The only problem is with True Move as they block the streaming outside of Thailand.

I have installed over 300 boxes and this is how i've found out what true do....

i don't have any problems installing boxes on TOT, 3BB and sometimes on SOPHON we call out the engineer to re configure the settings and puang sorts that out.

True move / vision will not work as they sell a streaming package and they block all other streaming... so if anyone is thinking of getting the IPTV then don't use True for your internet service.

Can you expand on this please? I have True internet, but i am able to use XMBC on my laptop. Isn't there an option to use a VPN and get it working?

Can you expand on this please? I have True internet, but i am able to use XMBC on my laptop. Isn't there an option to use a VPN and get it working?

Yes but then you will still be streaming video which is still picked up on to a degree...

for some reason XBMC 70% will get thru and there's a lot that gets restricted from true on the streaming and wouldn't a VPN slow it down even more so...!

We have tried everything possible to sort this out with true with puang my girl at the customers house talking to true over the phone and they deny everything...

My mate has fibre optic 70 mbps from true and 13 mbps from 3BB and it works fine on the 3BB line but doesn't work on the True line...!

Edited by lanzalad

Damn, and I just scheduled a switch to TRUE internet from 3BB.

That surprises me. Lanzalad was very open on how his boxes did not work with True.

That surprises me. Lanzalad was very open on how his boxes did not work with True.

I use my internet for many other things besides video streaming and TRUE's fiber product 30/3 at half the price of my 3BB service and twice the speed, is compelling.

I use my internet for many other things besides video streaming and TRUE's fiber product 30/3 at half the price of my 3BB service and twice the speed, is compelling.

Yes I got what I thought was a good deal for 30/3 for about 890 baht pcm, although there were some initial charges for the first month. Mine is cable. It includes a TV box, but I don't use it really. It certainly seemed attractive over my TOT ADSL which was 2/0.5 rated, but rarely met that and too frequently was 0/0 :D

Well it not just my boxes, yesterday i had another box to install to find out that the customer had true but what the hell i said we'll give it a go.

now he was paying for 70 mbps and it was the same old storey my own 13 mbps was faster...

he told me how he couldn't use his Mac, iPad and PC for streaming tv....

its not the minix that has the problem, the problem is true don't want you streaming....!

Edited by lanzalad

Im leaving for Udon Thani tomorrow and i'll be up there for around 10 days so anyone who wants a minix x6 installed i'll be taking around 12 boxes with me and here my route if I'm passing and your interested then please call me.

The box gives you 1000’s of channels and totally subscription free
Watch live BBC 1,2,3,4, ITV 1,2,3,4, sky sports US Cable TV all the net geo and discovery channels all the NEWS channels, BBC Iplayer, ITV player, all you need is a 8mbp internet connection and you can have free internet TV from all over the world

All the latest movies and tv shows UK and USA on demand.

For A All In Price of 4'500 baht

here's my number 0800 460 782

Screen Shot2014-11-26 16_43_29.jpg

I've also left boxes here in Pattaya with Phil Hogan 0821 601 380

Lanzalad I will be Udon early next week for a couple of days, we are driving down from Nakhon Phanom, I would be interested in meeting if you have the time and getting the lowdown on the box with a view to purchasing one.

Will give you a call either Monday or Tuesday if that is okay with yourself ?

Regards

Edited by Fireman Sam

Lanzalad I will be Udon early next week for a couple of days, we are driving down fron Nakhon Phanom, I would be interested in meeting if you have the time and getting the lowdown on the box with a view to purchasing one.

Will give you a call either Monday or Tuesday if that is okay with yourself ?

Regards

I am planning on been in laos for the Monday and Tuesday as i need a new visa but i'll be in udon before and after.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'm back in pattaya now.

i've got the following in stock:-

MINIX X6 = 4'500 installed

MINIX X8-H with a Free MI new air remote = 6'500 installed

I also post out the boxes FREE of charge to anywhere in Thailand

You can message me on here or call me on 0800 460 782

Edited by lanzalad

Phil has a seperate section on the PL board for supporting his boxes.

For reasons that should be obvious to you, that will not work for me.

For reasons that should be obvious to you, that will not work for me.

Yep, understood, but thought you still had level 1 access though?

Yep, understood, but thought you still had level 1 access though?

Last I checked I was on mod watch permanently...nothing I ever wrote got approved.

I swear somebody there doesn't like me :P

• Upvote 1