Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Minix Neo X7 MINI media Tv boxes For Sale

He may be in the UK, but so am I. I cant access his forum and need to talk with him about my box I bought from him earlier this year.

If anyone does have a way of contacting him or able to leave a message on his forum for him to contact me, i would be very grateful.

Thanks

KM

I had a guy who wanted to get a box from Phil after he had moved to the UK. I contacted Phil and he told me his girlfriend was handling sales and delivery now.

I contacted her on FB and she said she was out of stock, but would have some within the week.

Never heard from her again.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer that!   Yes, they are just Android boxes (think Android smartphone with HDMI output and a remote) that work off the internet...they work everywhere you have WIFI access and internet co

After the disappointment of not being able to run the box in my hotel last month as their television was prehistoric (maybe I could have bought a HDMI to phono set of leads?) I set about hunting for a

I just bought lanzlad's Minix M8 box for travelling and my second TV room. It's crisp operating and gets a ton of channels.   I've just cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription in the (perhaps too op

Posted Images

I had a guy who wanted to get a box from Phil after he had moved to the UK. I contacted Phil and he told me his girlfriend was handling sales and delivery now.

I contacted her on FB and she said she was out of stock, but would have some within the week.

Never heard from her again.

The OP is 30 months old.

• Upvote 1

The OP is 30 months old.

Phil and his gf ARE in the UK and setting up life there.

But - and I think that is commendable - he is still trying to help via his forum.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He may be in the UK, but so am I. I cant access his forum and need to talk with him about my box I bought from him earlier this year.

If anyone does have a way of contacting him or able to leave a message on his forum for him to contact me, i would be very grateful.

Thanks

KM

There's another vendor,he advertises on Addicts forum. Rather than have dead boxes and unreliable or unavailable support,might be worth contacting him? He's around Pattaya. Will get your box working again.

His board name is "Footymadstreams" (on pattaya-addicts.com forum) and the active forum thread over there is titled "Expat TV Box 3999 BAHT".

His email is comingtosurin@gmail.com

He strips old boxes and reloads with working apps content....1000 Thb for one,additional boxes at 500 Thb.

• Upvote 1

Just seen that "Footymadstreams" on Addicts is using a second contact email account :

Worldwideexpattv@gmail.com

He's the go-to guy for these boxes now,either fully loaded or for reprogramming if purchased elsewhere.

I have no involvement whatsoever with him,except that he saved the day by salvaging my boxes and bringing them back to life again. I'm a satisfied customer,hence the recommendation.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi.I'm Dave, I have a minix box but the larger remote control has gone berserk,and refuses to obey, can I buy a replacement from you ?

I live on pothisan near the bangkok pattaya hospital,can collect .? desperate..0949121524..

hi.I'm Dave, I have a minix box but the larger remote control has gone berserk,and refuses to obey, can I buy a replacement from you ?

I live on pothisan near the bangkok pattaya hospital,can collect .? desperate..0949121524..

Lanzalad is back in the UK.

Just buy a wireless mouse,much easier than a remote.

• Upvote 1

Lanzalad is back in the UK.

Yes - but this other guy might help:

"Just seen that "Footymadstreams" on Addicts is using a second contact email account :

He's the go-to guy for these boxes now,either fully loaded or for reprogramming if purchased elsewhere."

I do however agree that for the specific problem the OP mentioned a cheap USB mouse will work well.

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Yes - but this other guy might help:

"Just seen that "Footymadstreams" on Addicts is using a second contact email account :

He's the go-to guy for these boxes now,either fully loaded or for reprogramming if purchased elsewhere."

I do however agree that for the specific problem the OP mentioned a cheap USB mouse will work well.

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

Yes i'm using him for updating my Minix.

• 2 years later...

Thought I'd come back to this thread after some time and I see services went tits up. These resellers never last long, if you want longevity you need to go direct to the stream owners.

Some of us are still running and getting stronger each year ?