Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This hotel looks to good to be true!

http://www.pattayaone.com/npresidence.html

On my previous trip I looked at the rooms and they were great as per pics on web site. I could not book as I did not and still do not know my return dates.

To secure a room you have to pay at reception or bank transfer. I think you have to pay in full, unlike other hotel where they hold the charge on your credit card.

I think i will just turn up on the day, I can ring them before i leave.

This place seems very average to me and I would read a few more reviews on the place. As one reviewer says, "No pool, no garden, no restaurant, no food-and noisy". The location is fine for me but I think that for me it would be a lot less that I would want for a good Pattaya holiday.

It may be average but its clean and tidy and a bargain at 15,000b for the month. If you stay longer they charge 600b every day.

As for pool and garden, WTF never been in one yet in Pattaya, but everyone to there own.

It may be average but its clean and tidy and a bargain at 15,000b for the month. If you stay longer they charge 600b every day.

As for pool and garden, WTF never been in one yet in Pattaya, but everyone to there own.

Why bother asking for an opinion if you have made your mind up? If you think that such things as good surroundings and no swimming pool is something that no one else is interested in, think again.

I have tried to give you a reasoned explanation as to why I believe you need to keep on looking but if you have already made your mind up that this is the place of your dreams then I and any one else that expresses and alternative opinion is wasting their time-obviously.

Around the corner on Soi Buchaeo is V&M Residence at 8900 per month with pool

Yes very good hotel and very recently refurbished. I have tried to get in before, but they did not respond to my email. Another hotel did so I booked them and then forgot about VM Terrace. Will try again when I know my dates, But i will ring them this time!

post-26575-0-00157000-1403997245_thumb.jpg

Why bother asking for an opinion if you have made your mind up? If you think that such things as good surroundings and no swimming pool is something that no one else is interested in, think again.

I have tried to give you a reasoned explanation as to why I believe you need to keep on looking but if you have already made your mind up that this is the place of your dreams then I and any one else that expresses and alternative opinion is wasting their time-obviously.

I posted for two reasons, one to inform anyone who wants a clean tidy hotel in a good central location, and where a pool was not a priority about this hotel. I also wanted to prompted any feed back from anyone who has stayed at this hotel. When the hotel first open about 18 months ago, I did hear that there was issues about the hotel returning deposits, when customer stained the sheets/towels.

Edited by eyes4thais

I posted for two reasons, one to inform anyone who wants a clean tidy hotel in a good central location, and where a pool was not a priority about this hotel. I also wanted to prompted any feed back from anyone who has stayed at this hotel. When the hotel first open about 18 months ago, I did hear that there was issues about the hotel returning deposits, when customer stained the sheets/towels.

Perhaps because you keep referring to it as a hotel, and for many, the absence of a pool, room service, restaurant etc mean it doesn't really qualify.

Also paying in full, up front is a concern.

why the hell would anyone like to stay in a hotel that has a history of scamming it's customers ..... WTF .

Where does it say it has a history of scamming its' customers???

Yes the paying up front was a concern of mine too, hence the request for feedback.

Since posting I have emailed them and they require a 7,000b deposit to secure booking.

haha, Considering the facilities and the location, I would have expected a 1000 baht deposit on check-in, and a portion of that being refunded after a room check a few hours later. :D

I am unsure if I am on my own here but I have never paid up front for any place in Pattaya other when years ago I used Sawadee booking company. I stayed years at the Sabai and have tried many other places and never paid a cent before getting there. I did make an error at one place by paying on arrival and not enjoying the place but that was a one off.

As a matter of interest I did drop into this place for a look see and immediately bombed it out as a potential. I also find that there is a great difference between what you see on a web site and what an actual walk around will show you. It for this reason that whenever I am in Pattaya that I try to look at a couple of possible places to see if they could be of interest to me. I am very happy with my current accommodation and enjoy the choice of two pools and a large garden area giving me a noise buffer with the main road. I never hear a thing.

I have to agree with the OP when he wrote anout the NP. This hotel looks to good to be true!

I am unsure if I am on my own here but I have never paid up front for any place in Pattaya other when years ago I used Sawadee booking company.

Not the way I remember it, I was often asked for a deposit, and it seemed like you spent the next 10 minutes handing over other security deposits, one for the safety box key, one for the mini-bar, etc, maybe if I go long way back, 1980s, things were a little more relaxed and trusting.

The trick was remembering the deposit when you checked out, the receptionist wasn't going to remind you.

Not the way I remember it, I was often asked for a deposit, and it seemed like you spent the next 10 minutes handing over other security deposits, one for the safety box key, one for the mini-bar, etc, maybe if I go long way back, 1980s, things were a little more relaxed and trusting.

The trick was remembering the deposit when you checked out, the receptionist wasn't going to remind you.

Sorry Jacko. I explained it badly. What I was meaning was posting a deposit such as the op mentions "

Since posting I have emailed them and they require a 7,000b deposit to secure booking.

I now realise however that I did supply about 2000 baht last year as a deposit for my stay at the D Apartments but that is all I have ever had to remit prior to ariving in Thailand.

• 2 months later...

Well I arrived at this hotel in August for 1 month. I had a corner with balcony room for 16k PM. A std room with Balcony is 15K PM.

To be fair I could not fault the hotel! Everything worked fine even internet was reliable.

I email the hotel the night before, and when I arrived and they had someone there to show me the room and take 7k deposit.

room cleaned 3 times every week.

When i checked out deposit was return without problem less 1350b for water electric.

I am not a heavy user of electric as I keep AC on about 28-30 deg so that I acclimatise .

post-26575-0-02080000-1411000866_thumb.jpg

post-26575-0-33477300-1411000883_thumb.jpg

post-26575-0-98422800-1411000898_thumb.jpg

post-26575-0-16387100-1411000923_thumb.jpg

post-26575-0-30048000-1411000958_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

BEWARE !! Discovered dirty bedsheets with blood drops. Asked front desk to have sheets changed and lady said it was fresh blood, accusing me of doing it. She said if I don't like I can GO !m

How's that for customer service ? IIasked for manager and she said manager not here. Refused to give me contact info. Next day sheets were changed, so I let that go.

Next, girl stole money while in my room and would not give back, after leaving room realized she had left shoes behind and damaged door trying to get back in. Same front desk lady said they will keep 3000 of my deposit to fix. 2 security staff I called witnessed girl doing damage and they had her I.D.

Again desk lady refused to give contact info for manager, tried to take her picture for this review, she grabbed phone and tried to rip it from my hands. Then said she had my passport and would call immigration !

This is a warning to others to get proper hotel with ONSITE Management who can assist you in the event of an issue.

They demand full payment upfront in cash 23000.

Anyone could run into complications in this town and so think twice before you pay these people upfront, you may end up losing more than me ! to

welcome to the forum, as you have just joined and the first thign you do is put up a negative review of a place which is a4 year old post anyway, some people might doubt your reasons for doing so.

When you attempted to take the womans photo, why didn't you stand a distance away?. Also, if she kept your phone then that is theft, call the police and get it back.

If the security staff witnessed the girl damaging the door, why didn't they stop her? why didn't you film it and why didn't you report the theft and damage to the Police?.

Tell her to call immigration, get them down there and call her bluff, then they'll check if she had followed the relevant rules introduced regarding registering foreigners.

To be honest I know people do have issues with hotel staff, but 99% of the time it is down to misunderstanding or the guest being drunk and abusive, or some other problem.

BEWARE !! Discovered dirty bedsheets with blood drops. Asked front desk to have sheets changed and lady said it was fresh blood, accusing me of doing it. She said if I don't like I can GO !m

How's that for customer service ? IIasked for manager and she said manager not here. Refused to give me contact info. Next day sheets were changed, so I let that go.

Next, girl stole money while in my room and would not give back, after leaving room realized she had left shoes behind and damaged door trying to get back in. Same front desk lady said they will keep 3000 of my deposit to fix. 2 security staff I called witnessed girl doing damage and they had her I.D.

Again desk lady refused to give contact info for manager, tried to take her picture for this review, she grabbed phone and tried to rip it from my hands. Then said she had my passport and would call immigration !

This is a warning to others to get proper hotel with ONSITE Management who can assist you in the event of an issue.

They demand full payment upfront in cash 23000.

Anyone could run into complications in this town and so think twice before you pay these people upfront, you may end up losing more than me ! to

You are responsible to the hotel for what your guest does in the hotel, not the other way around.