Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Update: Hamburgers and Other Food at Sky Bar on Soi Six

What the Hell is that orange shit in your steak sandwich? Also, the chips in the other sandwich look a bit dry and overcooked to me. These shots of the food are not in the same class as previous ones (at least to me).

The lighting in Sky Bar makes it very difficult to take pics of food. The red fluorescent light fools the camera's image sensors and it's hard to compensate for it.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 2

Yeah Mate, sorry if it sounded as though I was criticising your post, but the orange stuff scared me. I always enjoy your critiques of the various eateries in Pattaya and they always give me some new insights for my next visit.

Yeah Mate, sorry if it sounded as though I was criticising your post, but the orange stuff scared me. I always enjoy your critiques of the various eateries in Pattaya and they always give me some new insights for my next visit.

I was half expecting the blue cheese to be bright blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago a mate of mine from Scotland asked what a sloppy joe was and after I explained its makeup and that it was frequent item on school lunches in the US, he said that was gourmet food compared to the school lunches he'd had.

-redwood

I think he might have thought , like I did that it was am item of clothing , as we in Scotland referred to T-Shirts as sloppy Joes when I was a child over 50 years ago.