Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Parkwahn, on 20 Aug 2014 - 08:14 AM, said:

Yes that's the strength of it, people speak about Arsenal winning EPL it's crazy talk, them like Man utd don't have the squads City and Chelsea have.

Probably the best games are not seen, Chelsea v Chelsea reserves and City v City reserves would be great spectacles no nasty fouls etc.

It's a numbers game, have the most money sign 22 works class players .... They are the numbers... Simple no secret anymore...

There are so many dead games in EPL not worth a light, teams struggling from day 1...

Man utd v Liverpool on Monday night may be ok two lesser teams and a derby....

So have you voted for Chelsea in the Poll?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Hi,

Looks like it will take LVG a while to sort out Man Utd. Spurs look impressive and must have a fair shout for a top 4 finish, I know QPR were rubbish but Spurs played at a good tempo. Arsenal scrape a draw at Everton, not too bad as not many will win there. Man City v Liverpool tonight. Late one for you guys in Pattaya. I think City will win tonight.

Hi,

Looks like it will take LVG a while to sort out Man Utd. Spurs look impressive and must have a fair shout for a top 4 finish, I know QPR were rubbish but Spurs played at a good tempo. Arsenal scrape a draw at Everton, not too bad as not many will win there. Man City v Liverpool tonight. Late one for you guys in Pattaya. I think City will win tonight.

Yes Spurs did look good great width and running off ball, Man utd looked terrible..

Spurs looked good this time last season too and ... :cry2 :bhappy

The new "Premier League Legends" features are very interesting. Tonight's show was on Sol Campbell. he went through a lot of shit, but a very large ego, too.

Up next should be Stoke City's Dave Kitson! :thumbup

Spurs looked good this time last season too and ... :cry2 :bhappy

The new "Premier League Legends" features are very interesting. Tonight's show was on Sol Campbell. he went through a lot of shit, but a very large ego, too.

Up next should be Stoke City's Dave Kitson! :thumbup

Well overrated was Campbell...

Hi,

. I think City will win tonight.

Hi,

City were 9/10 (almost even money). I thought they won very easily, Liverpool are going to miss Suarez. Can Mario be as consistently good ? I like Mario but I doubt it.

Hi,

Man Utd are odds on to end their bad run against the new boys Burnley. Everton face Chelsea and have an opportunity to recoup after letting a 2 goal lead go against Arsenal last week. Liverpool seem to be slight favs against Spurs. Spurs looked good last week so I might have a wee bet on them.

Hi,

Man Utd are odds on to end their bad run against the new boys Burnley. Everton face Chelsea and have an opportunity to recoup after letting a 2 goal lead go against Arsenal last week. Liverpool seem to be slight favs against Spurs. Spurs looked good last week so I might have a wee bet on them.

Man, you need to get back to predicting the economic future.

Hi,

Crystal ball broken down again Wac............ :whistling:

Hi,

I dont understand ? :clueless

Well the MU and Chelsea results didn't follow your comments and Spurs let you down.

Edited by jacko

Great win for Stoke City! What a goal by Diouf!

Everton-Chelsea match was electric.

Spurs cut down to size by a lively Liverpool. Tottenham were second to the ball all night and looked lost.

Where now for Arsenal and Man U?

So after a mere three games into the league we now have a break for "international friendlies" just as Stoke were gathering steam ... Bring on Barca! :thumbup :bhappy

Well the MU and Chelsea results didn't follow your comments and Spurs let you down.

Hi,

Jacko, I hope I didn't give the impression that I fancied MU and Everton. I've picked Chelsea for the title. I was wrong about Spurs alright. Maybe you've become a visionary as well and foresaw that result. :bhappy

Great win for Stoke City! What a goal by Diouf!

Everton-Chelsea match was electric.

Spurs cut down to size by a lively Liverpool. Tottenham were second to the ball all night and looked lost.

Where now for Arsenal and Man U?

So after a mere three games into the league we now have a break for "international friendlies" just as Stoke were gathering steam ... Bring on Barca! :thumbup :bhappy

Hi,

Well done to Mark Hughes winning where he was harshly treated. I was impressed with Liverpool yesterday, they bounced back after a defeat by City. Diouf looks the type of player who will score great goals but miss easy chances. Think too mutt when he gets too much time ! Arsenal were poor but we have to see how good Leicester are as they have started with 3 good performances. When they play the midlands derbies it should be entertaining stuff. :fight

• Upvote 1

Not sure what LVG is thinking. How about signing a few defenders?

When he took over the Dutchman claimed the team was not balanced ... so he buys more attackers to make the squad even more top heavy. :clueless

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what LVG is thinking. How about signing a few defenders?

When he took over the Dutchman claimed the team was not balanced ... so he buys more attackers to make the squad even more top heavy. :clueless

Hi,

Wellbeck seems a good signing for Arsenal, had a good game for England so should be in good spirits. City will be tough to crack though. United seem to need defenders, and Arsenal need a tough defensive midfielder, still no signings. :clueless

I had a good laugh yesterday watching the mighty Liverpool being humbled by villa and to make things even better , it was at Anfield......... :D

Hi,

Villa were 10/1 despite winning the last 3 times at Anfield. They are a bogey team for Liverpool at the moment. Arsenal hung on against City and Costa was great for Chelsea. Leciester seem a good bet to stay up after several good performances including beating Stoke yesterday. Heading to watch United v QPR soon.

Hi,

Di Maria stars for Man Utd against a listless QPR. I stopped watching at half time as it was obvious they were not going to lay a glove on the Mancs.

Four games in and i think QPR are doomed.......

Hi,

You may be right. No trouble losing at OT but a team has to make some type of effort.

Hi,

Scousers I met last night say they are on the march to Berlin. They face a difficult away game at West Ham this evening. Chelsea travel to Manchester for the clash of the Big 2, this season at least. Newcastle face Hull with the Toon Army calling for Pardews head.