Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Scousers humbled again , that's twice in a week...LOL............ :llaugh

Hi,

The road to Berlin looks longer now. It's surprising what loads of alcohol can do.

Hi,

Arsenal were poor but we have to see how good Leicester are as they have started with 3 good performances. .

Hi,

I thought Chelsea were lucky in Manchester. They, Man City, usually finish games strongly and if the sides had equal numbers they would have won IMO. I only saw the end of Leicester v Man Utd and it was an amazing turnaround. Great victory for W Brom at Spurs and Palace at Everton. I feel the European games have a bad effect on those teams who are not used to them.

wacmedia, on 22 Sept 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:

Great victory for W Brom at Spurs and Palace at Everton. I feel the European games have a bad effect on those teams who are not used to them.

Hmmm, if only Spurs could've used that as an excuse...

Partizan Belgrade V Tottenham Hotspur

01 Lloris

33 Davies Booked

05 Vertonghen

21 Fazio

16 Naughton

25 Stambouli (Capoue - 72' )

08 Paulinho (Soldado - 60' )

07 Lennon

42 Bentaleb

17 Townsend Booked (Lamela - 59' )

18 Kane

Substitutes

06 Chiriches

09 Soldado

11 Lamela

13 Vorm

15 Dier

23 Eriksen

29 Capoue

71:32

Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Etienne Capoue replaces Benjamin Stambouli.

59:19

Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Roberto Soldado replaces Paulinho.

58:52

Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Erik Lamela replaces Andros Townsend.

Tottenham Hotspur V WBA

01 Lloris

04 Kaboul

03 Rose Booked

06 Chiriches

15 Dier

29 Capoue (Lennon - 76' )

19 Dembélé (Paulinho - 61' )

22 Chadli (Soldado - 61' Booked )

11 Lamela

23 Eriksen

10 Adebayor

Substitutes

05 Vertonghen

07 Lennon

08 Paulinho

09 Soldado

13 Vorm

16 Naughton

42 Bentaleb

75:17

Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Aaron Lennon replaces Etienne Capoue.

60:41

Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Roberto Soldado replaces Nacer Chadli.

60:35

Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Paulinho replaces Mousa Dembélé.

... Lamela being the only one that played (LOL) much above 90 mins over the two matches.

Hmmm, if only Spurs could've used that as an excuse...

... Lamela being the only one that played (LOL) much above 90 mins over the two matches.

Hi,

Fair point.

Hi,

I thought Chelsea were lucky in Manchester. They, Man City, usually finish games strongly and if the sides had equal numbers they would have won IMO. I only saw the end of Leicester v Man Utd and it was an amazing turnaround. Great victory for W Brom at Spurs and Palace at Everton. I feel the European games have a bad effect on those teams who are not used to them.

I thought that was the worst officiating I have ever seen in the BPL. The main ref was card happy. The red card on Zabaletta was unfortunate - two yellows in under a minute - and Lampard off the bench rescued MC, so I disagree. MC was lucky to get a point.

Hi,

Big London and Liverpool derbies today.Hoping for an Arsenal win but not as confident as most pundits. LVG seems to be having lots of problems with his "philosophy" in Manchester. Southampton have made a great start to the season after losing so may players. The Dutchman on the South coast is having better luck than the one in the North !

I was just pondering who will be the new manager at Newcastle utd when pardy gets the chop later this week , i can not think of anyone that would take the job while that clueless twat Ashley is still in charge , anyone got any names to throw in the hat.........?

I was just pondering who will be the new manager at Newcastle utd when pardy gets the chop later this week , i can not think of anyone that would take the job while that clueless twat Ashley is still in charge , anyone got any names to throw in the hat.........?

Moyes?

Hi,

Terry Venables or Joe Kinnear would really wind the Toon up. :bhappy Not beyond Ashley.

Hi,

Arsenal v Chelsea is the game of the weekend. Everton played in Russia on Thursday otherwise I'd have a few quid on them against Man Utd. Newcastle are away to Swansea which is a difficult one for Pardew at this time.

Hi,

City looked good against Villa but took a lot of chances to score goals. Pardew survives for the time being. Sunderland win at last and Burnley score at last. A few good games today, enjoy them.

Hi,

Happy day for punters as the four home favs all win in the Premier League. De Gea saves Man Utd from an unlucky Everton.

Hooliganism rears it's ugly head in the premiership! Wenger acting like a drunk Scot!!! They shoild have been down to 9 men

Wac - What do you think of Wenger signing Man U reject, Wellbeck? Terrible finisher imho. His hatrick was against the worst goalkeeping display I've seen in ages, and against a team that played 3 at the back for the first time! I think they said Prandelli has changed the formation in 6 out of 7 games.

Wac - What do you think of Wenger signing Man U reject, Wellbeck? Terrible finisher imho. His hatrick was against the worst goalkeeping display I've seen in ages, and against a team that played 3 at the back for the first time! I think they said Prandelli has changed the formation in 6 out of 7 games.

Hi,

I'm prepared to give the lad a bit of time. He might improve the way Henry did. Arsenal need a few hard men on the team, Khedira would be a start. Players like Viera and Keane dont grow on trees though !

Hi,

I'm prepared to give the lad a bit of time. He might improve the way Henry did. Arsenal need a few hard men on the team, Khedira would be a start. Players like Viera and Keane dont grow on trees though !

Please do give him time. He has helped you power to 8th in the league already!

Sanchez was a great signing. I'm surprised nobody has swooped for Khadeira already.

• 2 weeks later...

Please do give him time. He has helped you power to 8th in the league already!

Hi,

Only one defeat and we've played the Big 3 already. Spurs have a

poor record against the top teams. Hard to see them coming away with any points from City.

Hi,

Poor quality on show at QPR. Sterling, and the 2 South American subs, Coutinho and Vargas seemed the only top class players on show. How will Man Utd do tonight ? They have to face Chelsea soon as well.

Hi,

Man Utd score a late goal to grab a point at lowly WBA. Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal on the horizon.

Man U had over 60% of the possession, and I think 22 attempts at goal v what? 6?

I liked the WBA Feallaini tweet.

Man U had over 60% of the possession, and I think 22 attempts at goal v what? 6?

I liked the WBA Feallaini tweet.

Hi,

Lets see how LVG's "philosophy" holds up against Chelsea. I hope Chelsea lose one game during the season, but not this one.

Hi,

Lets see how LVG's "philosophy" holds up against Chelsea. I hope Chelsea lose one game during the season, but not this one.

I can see Chelsea letting Man Utd have the ball... then breaking..

A point for Man Utd would be good tomorrow, sooner or later their forwards will get some goals but its the defence and "team" they still need to build, a lots of talented guys not a great team ,,, YET

• Downvote 1