Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 253 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lets see how LVG's "philosophy" holds up against Chelsea. I hope Chelsea lose one game during the season, but not this one.

Teacher versus Pupil............Will be interesting to to see if Mourino waits for the final whistle to blow and goes to shake his old mentors hand instead of legging it up the tunnel 3 mins from time ( Ignorant cunt ) and very disrespectful to his fellow managers.......!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Not exactly BPL but Liverpool was totally outclassed by Real Madrid this week. I know Cristiano Ronaldo is not very popular among many here but he outclassed the Liverpool defense with his ball handling abilities and striking abilities, creating his own scoring chance. There is nobody currently in the BPL that can match him with the possible exception of Sergio Aguero of MCI.

Mario Balotelli was selfish and unproductive and he seems to have been a big waste of money for Liverpool. On the bright side, he does not bite.

• Upvote 1

. There is nobody currently in the BPL that can match him with the possible exception of Sergio Aguero of MCI.

Hi,

Even yesterday, I felt that Kun could have had a hat-trick with a little luck. City played well but lost which shows how difficult it is to do what The Invincibles did.

Not exactly BPL but Liverpool was totally outclassed by Real Madrid this week. I know Cristiano Ronaldo is not very popular among many here but he outclassed the Liverpool defense with his ball handling abilities and striking abilities, creating his own scoring chance. There is nobody currently in the BPL that can match him with the possible exception of Sergio Aguero of MCI.

Mario Balotelli was selfish and unproductive and he seems to have been a big waste of money for Liverpool. On the bright side, he does not bite.

But he gives young girls the threat of a smack for taking photos of him in his car........( Fucking Wanker )..........

edit....tp

Edited by Nightrider

Everton look on course for a top 4 finish this season...........

Newcastle secure there 1st away win this year..........

Man Utd grab last minute equaliser and snatch a well deserved point from the unstoppable Chelsea machine.......

All in all , a good days footie yesterday.............. :thumbup

Hi,

Cockneys robbed in Manchester. Police looking for a fat man dressed in black ! Lost count of the many yellow cards, and blatant penalties not awarded to the Chelsea team. It must be frustrating playing with such a ref. Man Utd did well however and lets see how they do in the Manchester derby. Wonder who will ref that one ?

A good win for QPR last night , i like Harry , i think he's a good manager and a few more results like this will keep the board happy too........!

Hi,

QPR should be OK. I've seen a lot worse than them this year. Burnley are just collecting the Prem money and will try grow organically over the years. Southampton and West Ham are doing well so far, but will they be able to keep it up as the season moves into the New Year ?

Hi,

Cockneys robbed in Manchester. Police looking for a fat man dressed in black ! Lost count of the many yellow cards, and blatant penalties not awarded to the Chelsea team. It must be frustrating playing with such a ref. Man Utd did well however and lets see how they do in the Manchester derby. Wonder who will ref that one ?

Vintage Wac. I meant to log on after the match to read your biased bile :D Man U - 9 attempts on target. Chelski - 4. Matic shouldn't have been sent off, he should have been arrested! Mourinho went defensive too early in the 65th minute.

Talking of refs - What about the Arsenal game where they got away with penalties, and two or three sending offs, and therefore got away with the bans, that would have crippled them. It's swings and roundabouts mate. You got that luck, but lost a goal to a sure foul in a later game.

Was the Sunderland game fixed? Two gift wrapped, here you go, gifts. Apart from that, you couldn't score against a team that had just lost 8 goals!

Vintage Wac. I meant to log on after the match to read your biased bile :D Man U - 9 attempts on target. Chelski - 4. Matic shouldn't have been sent off, he should have been arrested! Mourinho went defensive too early in the 65th minute.

Talking of refs - What about the Arsenal game where they got away with penalties, and two or three sending offs, and therefore got away with the bans, that would have crippled them. It's swings and roundabouts mate. You got that luck, but lost a goal to a sure foul in a later game.

Was the Sunderland game fixed? Two gift wrapped, here you go, gifts. Apart from that, you couldn't score against a team that had just lost 8 goals!

You can't compare Arsenal with Man utd the do t have the money, same as you can't compare Man utd with City and Chelsea wages are much higher, in time Man Utd wiłl get back. Smalling, Evans, Jones , Carrick these players are not good enough for city or chelsea...

Arsenal are in the 3rd level of finance , buying Welbeck evidences this he is not good enough for City or Chelsea, nor the second level team Man utd, so he goes to a 3 rd level side....

It's money at the top pure and simple, Spain,Germany etc all have two teams...

Edited by Parkwahn
  • Upvote 1

Vintage Wac. I meant to log on after the match to read your biased bile :D .

Hi,

I have nothing against Man Ud. I admit I don't like Fergie, however.

Hi,

The Toon are on the march. Difficult away game for Liverpool. The road to Berlin looks longer without Suarez. The Champions,City, face a United side who put in a credible display against Chelsea. Everton v Swansea is another interesting game.

Hi,

Yesterdays derby showed how difficult it is to get a penalty against Man Utd, even if they are playing away from OT. Even Neville said City should have had 2 or 3 penalties. Kun saved the day for a City team who are not at their best. The Toon had another good win and seem to be over their bad patch.

Hi,

Chelsea at Liverpool is the only game this weekend. Rodgers has got a lot a stick for picking what appeared to be a weakened team in Madrid. They lost 1-0. The A team lost 3-0 at home in the first game. How many teams in Champions League history have done so much better in the away leg ?Go figure as the Americans say.

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

The scousers were robbed ! Even though my money is on Chelsea I thought they,Liverpool, had a cast iron handball decision towards the end. Swansea put in a solid performance to beat a poor Arsenal team. The pain was eased by Stokes excellent win against Spurs. Leicester seem to be floundering after a good start. The Toon are on the march again.

Hi,

Chelsea at Liverpool is the only game this weekend. Rodgers has got a lot a stick for picking what appeared to be a weakened team in Madrid. They lost 1-0. The A team lost 3-0 at home in the first game. How many teams in Champions League history have done so much better in the away leg ?Go figure as the Americans say.

Liverpool played quite well, but Chelsea are the stingiest team by a mile, Arsenal are appalling

• Downvote 1

Rodgers is being found out. I knew he wasn't up to it, but taking over a team with Suarez and Sterling hid it for a while. His signings have been woeful. But can Liverpool afford to pay him off and replace the squad? Sterling will surely leave in the transfer window.

Sanchez was the signing of the season, and Wellbeck might end up with a worse goalscoring record than Emile Heskey. I don't get why you would start with Wellbeck, when you have Podolski.

Wac, what was that Asian betting site?

Rodgers is being found out. I knew he wasn't up to it, but taking over a team with Suarez and Sterling hid it for a while. His signings have been woeful. But can Liverpool afford to pay him off and replace the squad? Sterling will surely leave in the transfer window.

Sanchez was the signing of the season, and Wellbeck might end up with a worse goalscoring record than Emile Heskey. I don't get why you would start with Wellbeck, when you have Podolski.

Wac, what was that Asian betting site?

Wellbeck just can't play, utter rubbish

• Downvote 1

Hi,

Not sure on that. Where did I mention it ?

On here I think. Asian Handicap betting site. You mentioned the three letters, and I asked what it was, and you gave me the link.

I hate these international breaks.