Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On here I think. Asian Handicap betting site. You mentioned the three letters, and I asked what it was, and you gave me the link.

I hate these international breaks.

Here?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Hi,

Slightly off topic, but good luck to David Moyes in Spain. He was denied the lavish spending of the Dutchman at Man Utd and I feel he was unfairly treated.

Hi,

Slightly off topic, but good luck to David Moyes in Spain. He was denied the lavish spending of the Dutchman at Man Utd and I feel he was unfairly treated.

Well the Fellaini purchase was not cheap nor beneficial. Mata wasn't cheap either.

Hi,

How should they treat someone who beat all the negative stats in Man U history, lost the dressing room, failed to qualify for the champions league for the first time ever, and knocked £50 million off the brand value? Did you notice the fly by banner behind a small plane, or the " Moyes out" twitter account that ran for months before they sacked him?

Or noticed the success Abramovitch has had with his ruthless sacking policy? Man U should have ditched him by the christmas transfer window.

How should they treat someone who beat all the negative stats in Man U history, lost the dressing room, failed to qualify for the champions league for the first time ever, and knocked £50 million off the brand value? Did you notice the fly by banner behind a small plane, or the " Moyes out" twitter account that ran for months before they sacked him?

Or noticed the success Abramovitch has had with his ruthless sacking policy? Man U should have ditched him by the christmas transfer window.

Not sure Man Utd can afford what Chelsea can, they ran the squad down a lot only Fergies greatness kept them at the top, how they won the EPL against the two city and Chelsea squads was amazing..

Fergie

• Downvote 1

Hi,

I dont think the Dutchmans stats are any better and he has had a lot of money to spend.

Well the Fellaini purchase was not cheap nor beneficial. Mata wasn't cheap either.

Hi,

Two very good players. However, Man Utd were in disarray after Fergie and Gill left at the same time. Most of the players were Fergies men which made it difficult for new arrivals. Both have proved, and will prove again in the future, to be good players. How long will it take LVG to sort it out ? Longer than DM was given for sure.

Good win for Man U against Arsenal considering their list of injuries.

Newcastle roll on, what an amazing turnaround. Pards for prez!

Meanwhile, spare a satang and a satay for the zillions for Stoke City fans around the world. The Potters have beaten Man City and Spurs away this season ... and have lost to Villa, Leicester and Burnley at home. Stoke had 73 percent of the possession last night, 14 corners to zip ... but couldn't capitalize. The Britannaia used ot be a fortress. Frustrating times. The good news is Stoke play Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal in the next few weeks, two of which are away so I expect great results ... :ninja: :cry2

Edited by Dungheap

. Stoke had 73 percent of the possession last night, 14 corners to zip ... but couldn't capitalize. The Britannaia used ot be a fortress. Frustrating times. .

Hi,

Arsenal couldn't score despite outplaying Man Utd. Liverpool seem in serious trouble. The road to Berlin looks longer everyday. Spurs have won their last 4 away matches against 10 men apparently. Chelsea look home and hosed.

Hi,

Southampton face Man City and then Arsenal on Wednesday in what should be a good indicator of their ability to stay in the hunt for a top 4 finish. Spurs play the other Sunday game against Everton who looked impressive last night.

Hi,

Southampton face Man City and then Arsenal on Wednesday in what should be a good indicator of their ability to stay in the hunt for a top 4 finish. Spurs play the other Sunday game against Everton who looked impressive last night.

Whenever spurs play midweek euro footie they always seem to lose their next prem game , so it should be easy pickings for the toffee's........ :D

Whenever spurs play midweek euro footie they always seem to lose their next prem game , so it should be easy pickings for the toffee's........ :D

Hi,

Yeah, I think they've lost their last 4. Everton seem to be picking up form.

Hi,

Champions, Manchester City, play an excellent game to defeat a good Southampton side. Wac does his money as Everton lose at Spurs. I thought they should have had a late penalty.Good game. Man Utd seem to be improving and Sunderland prove difficult for Chelsea again. Burnley have got a few wins on the board, I hope they stay in the Prem but it is very difficult for them. More games this week so the table may look different as we see in the New Year.

Yep , Everton cost me as well....... :angry2

Hi,

Everton have been a good team for me over the years. You have to take the reverse on the chin. Lots of critical games tonight at the bottom of the table.

Well the pre xmas catch up games sprang no surprises really with the usual suspects wining their games , we can now look forward to the boxing day kick about with our cold turkey sandwiches and a bad hangover........ :P

Hi,

Man City were impressive at SOL. Kun put on a show for the fans. :clap1 Chelsea gave Spurs their usual thrashing. Arsenal get a good late winner against a Southampton team who have been hard to beat. Will be interesting to see if Southampton can bounce back against Man Utd.

Hi,

Toon Army will be out in force today, they have a good record against Chelsea. Man City v Everton is the game of the weekend, and we have Southampton v Man Utd on Monday. Many of the other games will help decide who goes down at the end of the season.

Hi,

I thought City were lucky and Chelsea unlucky, but Newcastle played well. I hope Kun isin't out for too long. Stoke prove too good for Arsenal and must move up the table if they can produce the same effort against the lower teams. West Ham go up to third, will be embarrasing if they win the Premiership as I don't have them on the poll. :unsure: