Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aren't you British? Pommie is a derogatory term for a Brit used by Aussies and Kiwis.
Or do you just live in England?
Now to me you are just a limey but that's a good thing or we would all still suffer from scurvy.
;)

Hi,

More American than British, old chap.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Hi,

Arsenal are the only winners of the top teams yesterday. Welbeck is on target as they beat a Hammers team unbeaten at home since August. Good win. I thought Chelsea and Man Utd should have won their games but good performances from Spurs and Southampton. Stoke have back to back wins and seem good for a top 10 finish. Everton have hit a bad patch and need to re-group.

Quote: Pommie is a derogatory term for a Brit used by Aussies and Kiwis.

More like a bit of casual slang nowadays between mates. Don't fret it. Cheers. Prost. Kampai.

Meanwhile, how wasteful is Danny Welbeck?

Gifted so many chances but always struggles to find the target.

I can see why Man U sold him. A squad player at best.

So how do yas see the transfer window going?

Who needs who?

Who needs who?

Hi,

IMO Chelsea and Man City have strong squads. Of the other main teams, Man Utd and Arsenal need to strenghten in defence and midfield. West Ham and Southamton probably need a few signings as well to build on good starts. Money and availability is a factor as I think neither Wenger or Van Gaal will buy unless they think the players are an improvement on what they have already.

Edited by wacmedia

That amazes me about your system of clubs.

Now explain to me the tradition behind the home club walking out to the pitch hand and hand with children who also shake hands with the officials and visiting team.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's cool!!

:thumbup

I honestly don't know about the kids. If just millionaires kids, then it's iffy. I think it may be sponsors, with a couple of other kids thrown in ! It isn't tradition.

Hi,

Arsenal are the only winners of the top teams yesterday. Welbeck is on target as they beat a Hammers team unbeaten at home since August. Good win. I thought Chelsea and Man Utd should have won their games but good performances from Spurs and Southampton. Stoke have back to back wins and seem good for a top 10 finish. Everton have hit a bad patch and need to re-group.

The Hammers have hit a bad patch of form.

Man U - Are you being serious? They have so many players injured, it's a Van Gaal miracle they are in the top 3. WTF is the longest running manager, Wenger, doing with the team of his picking lol! He should be top three with a fifteen year old, top London team who bought Ozil and Sanchez and have Podolski! Underachievers of the season............yet again!

.WTF is the longest running manager, Wenger, doing with the team of his picking lol! He should be top three with a fifteen year old, top London team who bought Ozil and Sanchez and have Podolski! Underachievers of the season............yet again!

Hi,

I think you are being harsh on the Great One. Remember we won the Cup last season and have as many injuries as Utd this. Leeds Utd are a reminder of how things can go wrong for "Big Teams" with the wrong management, Rangers, also in Scotland. So many years in the CL and what have our great rivals, Spurs, did in that time ?

Hi,

I think you are being harsh on the Great One. Remember we won the Cup last season and have as many injuries as Utd this. Leeds Utd are a reminder of how things can go wrong for "Big Teams" with the wrong management, Rangers, also in Scotland. So many years in the CL and what have our great rivals, Spurs, did in that time ?

Glasgow Rangers , the most successful club team in the world, were taken down by sectarianism, as they couldn't be beaten any other way. Moving on from that toxic subject, that even costs some Pattaya bars custom......

Excuses is what holds you back. Sure, you had a stadium to pay for, but I though that was sorted? Who cares what Spurs have done. Arsenal are going backwards. If not for Moyes, you wouldn't even be in the CL this year!

Hi,

A play-off would be required at this stage between City and Chelsea. Good comeback by the champions. Thought Swansea and Stoke got the short straw yesterday, hard to get any penalties against Utd still ! Spurs have a brilliant, if rare win against Chelsea. Thought some of those goalies/defenders had too much New Year celebrations. :drunk

hard to get any penalties against Utd still !

Lol, after the decisions Arsenal have had this season.

Champs league place looks iffy for you this season. I thought you were in, but your shit manager is blowing it. I'd back Koeman and Pochetino over him at this stage.

Hi,

David Moyes has had a great win against Barcelona in La Liga. :party He is doing well in Spain which shows that United was just a blip for him. United is a difficult job as many have found in the past.

Hi,

David Moyes has had a great win against Barcelona in La Liga. :party He is doing well in Spain which shows that United was just a blip for him. United is a difficult job as many have found in the past.

Well it isn't as if they previously changed managers much prior to Moyes Wac!

Well it isn't as if they previously changed managers much prior to Moyes Wac!

Hi,

Showing my age jacko. I'm thinking of the managers that came after Busby.

Hi,

Chelsea play Newcastle again after their recent defeat at St James Park. Burnley v QPR is a critical game for both sides. Everton have had a bad run recently and face the champions in another difficult game. Alan Pardew, after his retreat from the Toon, faces Spurs in another critical game. Arsenal have a good record against Stoke away from the Britannia and should win while Man Utd v Southampton finishes off the round of games. Difficult weekend for punters, go to the pub and have a few beers instead. :gulp

Hi,

Good weekend for wac, as both Man Utd and Spurs lose. Man Utd have spent 200 million but have the same amount of points as under Moyes. Great show from Southampton though. Crystal Palace are the other stars of the weekend beating an in form Spurs. Pardew must be happy to be out of Toon. :D

Hi,

West Ham lose top sponsor.

Swiss franc shock forces West Ham shirt sponsor Alpari out of business

Foreign exchange broker Alpari has become one of the largest casualties of Thursday's panicked trading of the Swiss franc

The shirt sponsor of Premiership football team West Ham United has taken heavy losses as a result of the Swiss National Bank’s shock move on Thursday to decouple its currency from the euro, and entered into insolvency proceedings.

Traders were caught unawares by the surprise decision of the SNB to eliminate the ceiling it had maintained on the Swiss franc's value, causing many investors to lose out.

According to a statement published by foreign exchange broker Alpari on its website, “the recent move ... has resulted in exceptional volatility and extreme lack of liquidity”.

“This has resulted in the majority of clients sustaining losses which has exceeded their account equity”, Alpari went on to say.

As a result, Alpari has entered insolvency.

The broker assured clients that retail funds are segregated, in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority rules.

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

Unusual weekend, as four of the home teams are big prices. Aston Villa, QPR, Swansea and Newcastle are all big prices. Champions, Man City are home against Arsenal on Sunday. I hope Arsenal put up a good fight. Harrys game could be over if they dont get at least a point against Man Utd who disapppointed last weekend.

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

Unusual weekend, as four of the home teams are big prices. Aston Villa, QPR, Swansea and Newcastle are all big prices. Champions, Man City are home against Arsenal on Sunday. I hope Arsenal put up a good fight. Harrys game could be over if they dont get at least a point against Man Utd who disapppointed last weekend.

That was a great 4 fold you gave,,, 4 aways

City will win at a canter...

• Downvote 1

That was a great 4 fold you gave,,, 4 aways

City will win at a canter...

Hi,

Great weekend for the punters. I just suggested an unusual situation. The 4 aways won and punters were on them big time.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Champion performance from Chelsea to beat a usually hard to beat Swansea at home. I think, apart from Chelsea and Man City, the teams ain't great. I'll be surprised if Swansea average the same amount of points to the end of the season. They have 30 from 22 at the moment(1.4 pts a game)

Edited by wacmedia

Yep, Arsenal pulled off a major upset. Kudos!

Man City not the same team without Yaya.

Meanwhile, Stoke surge into the Top 10! :thumbup :party

Hi,

Toure,(Ya Ya) is a big loss for City. Stoke look a solid Prem outfit now and play some good football since Hughes arrived.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Champions Man City are in town today for the showdown. If Chelsea win today I'd imagine the bookies will all pay out. Chelsea are short Costa and Fabregas so it ain't gonna be easy. Of the other games, Hull need a win against Newcastle to get out of the relegation places. Lots of good games, enjoy them.

Hi,

Sad to see Bojan out injured for Stoke. He gave them an edge they lacked in the past. Sorry for the player and Mark Hughes.