Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep, Arsenal pulled off a major upset. Kudos!

Man City not the same team without Yaya.

Meanwhile, Stoke surge into the Top 10! :thumbup :party

Stoke are playing better these days, whilst I never liked how thye played under Pullis I undertsood it and if I was a Stoke fan would support it, the financial equalities are such that as an example the 5 subs on Chelsea's bench would walk in every other team

Pullis gets a few mentions in Harry Redknaps book , which I felt was a nice read...

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Hi,

Arsenal put on a great show to move level with Southampton who lose to Swansea. Stoke hammer QPR who look in trouble. Hull are another team who will do well to avoid the drop. Man City outplay Chelsea, but fail to drive home advantage of Chelsea missing Fab and Costa and a hard 120 min game midweek.

Haven't been following the thread as it 's usually mad Wacs anti Man U shit. But I read back anyway!!!! So. it was claimed De Gea has saved Man U, but no mention of the heroics of Spurs ( Loris? ) or Chesea's Courtois, who has saved them a lot of points. No mention of bad decisions either, They only get mentioned against Man U.

We get the pro loser stuff in support of Moyes ( FAIL) and Clouseau the Pink Panther ( Wenger). How long has he had to build a team? :rolleyes:

Haven't been following the thread as it 's usually mad Wacs anti Man U shit. But I read back anyway!!!! So. it was claimed De Gea has saved Man U, but no mention of the heroics of Spurs ( Loris? ) or Chesea's Courtois, who has saved them a lot of points. No mention of bad decisions either, They only get mentioned against Man U.

We get the pro loser stuff in support of Moyes ( FAIL) and Clouseau the Pink Panther ( Wenger). How long has he had to build a team? :rolleyes:

City and Chelsea's have brought spending to another level Man UShitted missed the boat and took their foot off the spend button , Arsenal don't have the budget Man Ushitted do Rooney on 320 a week so mocking clubs with less resource is pretty pathetic, poor old Sanchez gets a lousy 140 a week lol

Appalling wages v city and Chelsea and now Man Utd

Edited by Parkwahn
  • Downvote 1

Haven't been following the thread as it 's usually mad Wacs anti Man U shit.

Hi,

It's only in your imagination. Fergie let Pogba go on a free.He is now worth £80 million. Shrewd piece of work by Fergie. He left United in disarray, the Great one has built a beautiful new stadium and will leave Arsenal in a much better condition than he found it.

Hi,

It's only in your imagination. Fergie let Pogba go on a free.He is now worth £80 million. Shrewd piece of work by Fergie. He left United in disarray, the Great one has built a beautiful new stadium and will leave Arsenal in a much better condition than he found it.

There is a school of thought Fergie wants United to fail, whilst he was a great manager the squad quality he left was poor, that said how he won the league the last time was testimony to his motivational abilities and De Gea has been a great signing ... Edited by Parkwahn

Hi,

Wac is busy this weekend with the Rugby as well as all the other diversions. The London and Liverpool derbies are the highlight. I hope Arsenal get at least a point at Spurs. Everton had a good win last week so may finish the season strong. I'm hoping that they can beat Liverpool.

Hi,

Wac is busy this weekend with the Rugby as well as all the other diversions. The London and Liverpool derbies are the highlight. I hope Arsenal get at least a point at Spurs. Everton had a good win last week so may finish the season strong. I'm hoping that they can beat Liverpool.

Looking forward to both those games, not sure Arsenals defence will be robust enough

There is a school of thought Fergie wants United to fail, whilst he was a great manager the squad quality he left was poor, that said how he won the league the last time was testimony to his motivational abilities and De Gea has been a great signing ...

Hi,

Uniteds failure makes Fergie look good. He is more interested in his own ego and legacy than the future success of United.

Hi,

Uniteds failure makes Fergie look good. He is more interested in his own ego and legacy than the future success of United.

He was a terrific manager full respect, but he knew he was leaving a poor squad... if he had the City or Chelsea squad he would never have left, what I would like to know is did he run the squad down on purpose ?

He must have been surprised he beat City and Chelsea is his last year

He was a terrific manager full respect, but he knew he was leaving a poor squad... if he had the City or Chelsea squad he would never have left, what I would like to know is did he run the squad down on purpose ?

He must have been surprised he beat City and Chelsea is his last year

Hi,

How good would he have looked if United had won the treble in the next season ? It remains one of the mysteries of life that United won the Prem with such a poor squad.

Hi,

How good would he have looked if United had won the treble in the next season ? It remains one of the mysteries of life that United won the Prem with such a poor squad.

It was testimony to his powers , he bought Van Persie who scored goals , but it was against odds ,,, I liked and admired him but can't helo thinking he wants the to fail now

, I liked and admired him but can't helo thinking he wants the to fail now

Hi,

I think you missed out the word club ? I think you are right. Spurs are still over 3/1 to finish top4 despite a good win over Arsenal. City seem less of a team without Toure,YaYa. I'm sure they were dancing on the tables in the Chelsea Potter last night as Chelsea seem to have it won. :party :gulp

Arsenal were very disappointing last night against Spurs. Considering the Gunners recent form I thought Arsenal would have had a good go looking for a win but the team was flat.

Credit to Spurs. Kane is having a great season, a shining light for England.

Arsenal were very disappointing last night against Spurs. Considering the Gunners recent form I thought Arsenal would have had a good go looking for a win but the team was flat.

Hi,

Yeah, Arsenal had the lead but didn't come out for the second half. Is Kane the new Jimmy Greaves ?

Spurs have been playing well Kane looks great but 3 times players were left at far post alone, the Arsenal centre half never even had his eye on the ball nor jumped...

The early goal it seems Arsenal tried to defend, Spurs may get a top 4 place....

Was very one sided,

• Downvote 1

Hi,

I think you missed out the word club ? I think you are right. Spurs are still over 3/1 to finish top4 despite a good win over Arsenal. City seem less of a team without Toure,YaYa. I'm sure they were dancing on the tables in the Chelsea Potter last night as Chelsea seem to have it won. :party :gulp

3/1 that's a fair bet...

Spurs have been playing well Kane looks great but 3 times players were left at far post alone, the Arsenal centre half never even had his eye on the ball nor jumped...

The early goal it seems Arsenal tried to defend, Spurs may get a top 4 place....

Was very one sided,

My mate's a big Spurs fan and I watch my fair share of their games. They have three very good players, IMHO, in Kane, Eriksen and Lloris and the rest are average at best.

Surpised Tottenham can challenge for a Top-4 spot but just goes to show how poor the standard is this season. At one stage Kabul was captain! Fook me days, I've seen faster goat herders.

Man U another example of a team with no defense doing OK. But with their lack of goals lately, surely Van Gaal has to start playing Rooney higher up the pitch? Wayne can play many positions but his best role is as a roving striker.

My mate's a big Spurs fan and I watch my fair share of their games. They have three very good players, IMHO, in Kane, Eriksen and Lloris and the rest are average at best.

Surpised Tottenham can challenge for a Top-4 spot but just goes to show how poor the standard is this season. At one stage Kabul was captain! Fook me days, I've seen faster goat herders.

Man U another example of a team with no defense doing OK. But with their lack of goals lately, surely Van Gaal has to start playing Rooney higher up the pitch? Wayne can play many positions but his best role is as a roving striker.

Rooney looks very unhappy, some of the players seem to just play for the money Van G has not got his system translated to his players...

3rd anf 4th will be a good fun this year as a run in, agreed outside of Chelsea and City there are some very poor sides

Hi,

Man Utd struggle against a West Ham side in cup tie mode. RVP seems to have his best days behind him. I saw all 3 games yesterday and was disappointed with the overall quality.

Hi,

Man Utd struggle against a West Ham side in cup tie mode. RVP seems to have his best days behind him. I saw all 3 games yesterday and was disappointed with the overall quality.

RVP has never been a pressure player, when it matters he has always gone missing,,,, in his first year at Man U he should have scored goals against Real Madrid he never they went out ...

Great talent but a bottle job, I don't think any of the team are happy with the tactics... Shaw bought as a left back Kenny Sansom mould now playing as a wing back,, he cant the tackle is evidence he is used to room...

I cant see 3 at back ever working, pitches seem smaller as players are quicker,,, how can you narrow it up but the opposition can still play ball into channels..

He needs a flat back four which gives all more room,,,,

Agree re bookies, I have a funny feeling Spurs may nick 4th

United were awful yesterday and to see them playing the long ball game breaks my heart, is this what we have been reduced to now? Absolutely shocking considering the players that they have. Van Gaal says it will take time for his philosophy to come to fruition but at times it seems that they aren't progressing at all and he is being very stubborn by continuing to play some people out of position. It clearly isn't working with Rooney in midfield and Herrera should be starting every game because he is probably our most creative midfield player, yesterday we created nothing and it was absolute garbage for much of the game. Far too many of these so called superstars just aren't consistent enough and have one good game in three.

United were awful yesterday and to see them playing the long ball game breaks my heart, is this what we have been reduced to now? Absolutely shocking considering the players that they have. Van Gaal says it will take time for his philosophy to come to fruition but at times it seems that they aren't progressing at all and he is being very stubborn by continuing to play some people out of position. It clearly isn't working with Rooney in midfield and Herrera should be starting every game because he is probably our most creative midfield player, yesterday we created nothing and it was absolute garbage for much of the game. Far too many of these so called superstars just aren't consistent enough and have one good game in three.

Agree playing Shaw as a wing back, crazy stuff.... They all look lost...

• Downvote 1

Van Gaal's well hyped "philosophy" is a mirage, a myth on par with a Pattaya virgin.

Man U's stars get paid enough to deal with warped tactics but when so many of them are playing out of position and the team has no balance I can understand why they get down and lack spark.

Time for Man U to go back to basics.

• Upvote 1