Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Van Gaal's well hyped "philosophy" is a mirage, a myth on par with a Pattaya virgin.

Man U's stars get paid enough to deal with warped tactics but when so many of them are playing out of position and the team has no balance I can understand why they get down and lack spark.

Time for Man U to go back to basics.

Very true watching Real Madrid channel, there youth team play 4 at back use all pitch etc...

3 at back is nonsense too many in midfield crazy tactics

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Agree playing Shaw as a wing back, crazy stuff.... They all look lost...

Shaw was our best player in that game?

Van Gaal's well hyped "philosophy" is a mirage, a myth on par with a Pattaya virgin.

Man U's stars get paid enough to deal with warped tactics but when so many of them are playing out of position and the team has no balance I can understand why they get down and lack spark.

Time for Man U to go back to basics.

He has an impressive track record for someone whose philosophy is a mirage? I agree with getting back to basics though, 4-4-2 every game instead of this three at the back nonsense, it's not the United way and never will be. Van Gaal is just being ostentatious and stubborn with this.

• Upvote 1

Sure Sam, but then was then and this is now.

VG's had ample time to show his prowess but seems lacking in ideas or, as you say, is just plain stubborn.

That sad, the team sits relatively high in the standings even if the performances of late have lacked bite.

Edited by Dungheap

Shaw was our best player in that game?

He has an impressive track record for someone whose philosophy is a mirage? I agree with getting back to basics though, 4-4-2 every game instead of this three at the back nonsense, it's not the United way and never will be. Van Gaal is just being ostentatious and stubborn with this.

Shaw got sent off and now will have a ban ? That's playing well ?

You can only play a system suitable for the players, many years ago Graham Taylor played Carlton Palmer at left back he was tacking up the wing keeping the ball in play on his right foot... Crazy.

Peter Crouch and Andy Carroll could not play Barcleona way, Ajax where he had success with kids who were taught from an early age, telling Jones, Smalling and Luke Shaw they are playing a back 3 is crazy ....

Past performance is no guarantee of doing it again as the financial products advise...

Also a team needs to believe in a system, looking at Man U it seems they don't ?

• Downvote 1

Hi,

Liverpool beat Spurs in a good quality game. I thought Spurs would have a hangover from their win in the derby but they put on another good show. Man Utd will expect to beat Burnley while Chelsea will have a battle to beat Everton.

Chelsea won, still 7 points clear Man utd won but far from convincing, the good news is Phil Jones is injured if there is a worse centre half in the EPL I have never seen one, if he stays out for a while the team will improve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol Parkwahn.

Man U roll on despite the crumbling defense.

Stoked missing Shawcross, Bojan and Walters fielded a pretty weak team. No shame losing to Man City though. At least we scored and had a go.

Lambert finally shown the door. Who's to come in? Stoke play them next week so I'm wary of "no manager syndrome."

• Upvote 1

Lol Parkwahn.

Man U roll on despite the crumbling defense.

Stoked missing Shawcross, Bojan and Walters fielded a pretty weak team. No shame losing to Man City though. At least we scored and had a go.

Lambert finally shown the door. Who's to come in? Stoke play them next week so I'm wary of "no manager syndrome."

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

Great win for City at Stoke. Stoke are hard to beat at home and are playing well this season. Chelsea get a late winner, looks like Everton are on the way back. Man Utd and Arsenal struggled to beat lowly opposition. Looks like the top2 are way better than the rest at this time. Agree Phil Jones looks dodgy, seen him interviewed and seems a nice guy but not a great defender.

Hi,

Great win for City at Stoke. Stoke are hard to beat at home and are playing well this season. Chelsea get a late winner, looks like Everton are on the way back. Man Utd and Arsenal struggled to beat lowly opposition. Looks like the top2 are way better than the rest at this time. Agree Phil Jones looks dodgy, seen him interviewed and seems a nice guy but not a great defender.

Agree the top two are way ahead in all elements, a mate had a season ticket at Blackburn he said Jones was brilliant, he looks like a liability to me ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agree the top two are way ahead in all elements, a mate had a season ticket at Blackburn he said Jones was brilliant, he looks like a liability to me ...

Hi,

Not everyone can handle the pressure of playing for one of the big teams. Rooney is being played deep which most pundits agree is not his forte. I suppose LVG feels he has to play RVP and Falcao bacause they pull such big wages.

Hi,

Not everyone can handle the pressure of playing for one of the big teams. Rooney is being played deep which most pundits agree is not his forte. I suppose LVG feels he has to play RVP and Falcao bacause they pull such big wages.

Agreed Rooney is pure class , he would play in any side in world

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

It's only in your imagination. Fergie let Pogba go on a free.He is now worth £80 million. Shrewd piece of work by Fergie. He left United in disarray, the Great one has built a beautiful new stadium and will leave Arsenal in a much better condition than he found it.

Pogba was wanting to fuck the wage structure. You have heard of wage structures???? If he got what he was wanting, then the senior players would have to have got a raise. Apart from that, he was wanting silly money. Ok he has fluorished in the lame Italian league, but these was no evidence he would do it in the prem.

What about Matic? I never hear you mention that piece of business, you biased **** :D

Sure Sam, but then was then and this is now.

VG's had ample time to show his prowess but seems lacking in ideas or, as you say, is just plain stubborn.

That sad, the team sits relatively high in the standings even if the performances of late have lacked bite.

He hasn't lost in about 18 or 19 games. having taken over from a side with no confidence, and an appalling injury list. And is doing a lot better than guys with over a decade to build a team!

Parky - What you said about Jones :o . Great player imho. Dogged by injury though. So I'd get rid for that, but his defensive work has been top class. And I'd get rid of Walcott and Wiltshire from your also rans :D , for the same reason.

• Downvote 1

He was a terrific manager full respect, but he knew he was leaving a poor squad... if he had the City or Chelsea squad he would never have left, what I would like to know is did he run the squad down on purpose ?

He must have been surprised he beat City and Chelsea is his last year

He needed hip replacement surgery!

Fergie was never surprised at winning. He bought RVP to win that season, as he declared, and he won. I bet you are sure of making a profit on property? He was more sure than most. Every decade or so, or even as long as a generation, , every profession/ discipline has a world beater. He won his last season, and lost the season before on goal difference, in the last few minutes.

Multi quotes don't really work on here.

He hasn't lost in about 18 or 19 games. having taken over from a side with no confidence, and an appalling injury list. And is doing a lot better than guys with over a decade to build a team!

Parky - What you said about Jones :o . Great player imho. Dogged by injury though. So I'd get rid for that, but his defensive work has been top class. And I'd get rid of Walcott and Wiltshire from your also rans :D , for the same reason.

Jones is a terrible player as is Wilshire, but Man Utd have spent fortunes this year and are miles away from City or Chelsea, Man Utd are not even in Europe so that's not even also fans lol..

3 at the back it's pathetic ,he is doing appalling looks as if he has lost the dressing room seems they are in dissaray...

• Downvote 1

Pogba was wanting to fuck the wage structure. You have heard of wage structures???? If he got what he was wanting, then the senior players would have to have got a raise. Apart from that, he was wanting silly money. Ok he has fluorished in the lame Italian league, but these was no evidence he would do it in the prem.

What about Matic? I never hear you mention that piece of business, you biased **** :D

Chelsea and city don't need ' business ' they buy who thye want, small clubs like Man Utd , Spurs and Arsenal worry about wages top teams don't, the game has changed City and Chelsea are the new breed...

Man Utd are a selling club

• Downvote 1

Chelsea and city don't need ' business ' they buy who thye want, small clubs like Man Utd , Spurs and Arsenal worry about wages top teams don't, the game has changed City and Chelsea are the new breed...

Man Utd are a selling club

Hi,

Hard to argue with that. When I said, on another forum, that I'd heard from Spain that Suarez was leaving Liverpool the scousers laughed at me. :bhappy I'd imagine De Gea may make the trip as well.

LMAO...My source said he is going to Ikea next week which is probably more accurate than your drivel of a post

• Downvote 1

Hi,

Hard to argue with that. When I said, on another forum, that I'd heard from Spain that Suarez was leaving Liverpool the scousers laughed at me. :bhappy I'd imagine De Gea may make the trip as well.

LMAO...My source said he is going to Ikea next week which is probably more accurate than your drivel of a post

Made me laugh people saying Chelsea wasted money on Torres...

The point being Chelsea can spend what they want, muggy fans with no idea..

Roman worried about a poxy 50 million, chump change to him :bhappy

• Downvote 1

Roman worried about a poxy 50 million, chump change to him :bhappy

Hi,

Roman may have a problem if the war keeps going in the Ukraine. I read in the Scottish Herald that there was 7 Scottsh managers in the Prem at the start of 2011-12 season. Lambert was the last of them. I think some Scottish managers got their jobs because of the success of Stein and Ferguson and were not really up to it. Some may make a comeback, like Steve Clarke who seems to be doing a good job at Reading.

Hi,

Southampton v Liverpool seems to match of the weekend. Liverpool played Thursday so I give Southamton a good chance. Liverpool have a game against Man City next weekend so have a tough time playing Besiktas next Thursday as well. Man City are lucky to be playing them after a Thursday game in Turkey.

Hi,

Swansea do the double over Man Utd for the first time. Arsenal win against a cup tie performance from Palace. Stoke grab a late winner after a good performance against a Villa team who could have been expected to put in a good show on Sherwoods first game as manager. Chelsea get some tough calls against a game Burnley side while City hammer the Toon.

Hi,

Swansea do the double over Man Utd for the first time. Arsenal win against a cup tie performance from Palace. Stoke grab a late winner after a good performance against a Villa team who could have been expected to put in a good show on Sherwoods first game as manager. Chelsea get some tough calls against a game Burnley side while City hammer the Toon.

Man Utd were appalling,

• Downvote 1