Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Liverpool, and their legions of supporters, are in town for the game which will decide if they have any chance of a Top 4 finish. A draw is good enough for Arsenal but I expect Wenger wants to win this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Well that's Liverpool stuffed ! Annihilated by an Arsenal side that weren't even at full throttle IMHO. To quote one of the tv "experts", they will now be in the fight to avoid Europa League qualification! I still feel Man City are under threat, but the only threat looks like being Tottenham.

Well that's Liverpool stuffed ! Annihilated by an Arsenal side that weren't even at full throttle IMHO. To quote one of the tv "experts", they will now be in the fight to avoid Europa League qualification! I still feel Man City are under threat, but the only threat looks like being Tottenham.

Shame really as it seems to sort out the top 4 ...

I was looking like a great run in with 6 or 7 involved, Liverpool missed Skyrtal

• Downvote 1

I was looking like a great run in with 6 or 7 involved, Liverpool missed Skyrtal

Agreed; Even as a supporter of one of the chosen few that continually contend the premier league, I really miss the days when literally any club had a chance of winning, and often did win, at the beginning of the season. Platini's appalling and grossly mis-named "fairplay regulations" will progressively stop this, as was the plan. Notice how the "huge spenders" for both transfers and wages combined, such as United, Barce & Real, and other "members of the G-14, seem to avoid any actions, whereas City, PSG and any others hoping to contend are shackled. Even Chelski have to really seriously manage their assets to avoid recriminations, and are alledgedly "walking a tightrope". Edited by Fatboyfat

Agreed; Even as a supporter of one of the chosen few that continually contend the premier league, I really miss the days when literally any club had a chance of winning, and often did win, at the beginning of the season. Platini's appalling and grossly mis-named "fairplay regulations" will progressively stop this, as was the plan. Notice how the "huge spenders" for both transfers and wages combined, such as United, Barce & Real, and other "members of the G-14, seem to avoid any actions, whereas City, PSG and any others hoping to contend are shackled. Even Chelski have to really seriously manage their assets to avoid recriminations, and are alledgedly "walking a tightrope".

As you I am a fan of one of the top 4, about 5 weeks ago it was wide open there would have been some great 6 pointers, Man utd contributed a lot playing that silly back 3, now 4 at back and the players settling they will be top four, Spurs were looking good and Liverpool ,,,

The fair play cant be implemented , none of the big sponsors want the Bayern , Real, Chelsea, City or United off TV..

There are few contests in EPL the last few weeks from now on is all but dead..

• Downvote 1

lol Got a red for this,, brilliant someone has got it real bad :lsmile :bhappy guess who lol

• Downvote 1

Hi,

Spurs were very disappointing in their must win game at Burnley. Leicester and QPR give themselves a chance of survival as well. More interesting at the bottom than the top at this stage.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

The Manchester derby is the big game this weekend. The bookies have Arsenal as favs for 2nd place now which must be surprising to Man City supporters. Chelsea face QPR without Costa while Arsenal have a difficult away game at Burnley.

Hi,

Champion elect, Chelsea, versus Manchester United is the game of the weekend. United are in great form and beat City last weekend. However, the bookies have Chelsea as hot favs. The bookies don't always get it right and wac had a nice bet on Villa last weekend @5/1. The only other time I backed them this year was at Anfield@9/1. :gulp Think I will have another bet on them tomorrow as they have been lucky for me this season. I feel Mourinho will be happy with a draw at Stamford Bridge as they just need to stay unbeaten against United and Arsenal to collect the crown.

Hi,

Last weekend was good for wac as Chelsea finished off the Prem, Arsenal reached the Cup Final, and Villa landed my bet for the third time this year. We were all dancing in the Chelsea Potter. :party Arsenal and Chelsea clash in the match of the weekend in the Premiership. There are some critical games in the Championship as well.

Hi,

Everton are the stars of the weekend as they hammer a poor Man Utd side. Arsenal v Chelsea ends in a predictable stalemate. Leicester City are making a late run to try avoid relegation and have a great chance now as Burnley seem doomed.

Bournemouth into the premier league next season ...... Who'd have thought it !..And Southampton get a genuine local derby match again.

Bournemouth into the premier league next season ...... Who'd have thought it !..And Southampton get a genuine local derby match again.

Hi,

Yeah, delighted that 2 small teams have made it. Can they tay there ???

Hi,

Yeah, delighted that 2 small teams have made it. Can they stay there ???

Unfortunately the answer to that is almost certainly no. The whole "Premier League" set up was devised partly to repel intruders. Bournemouth in particular would have to seriously strengthen their squad, and having come from recent administration, will not go nuts, much as Burnley have done. In common with Burnley though, they do have a much admired, and additionally, young manager; who may become hot property after a season in the top echelon.

Unfortunately the answer to that is almost certainly no. The whole "Premier League" set up was devised partly to repel intruders. Bournemouth in particular would have to seriously strengthen their squad, and having come from recent administration, will not go nuts, much as Burnley have done. In common with Burnley though, they do have a much admired, and additionally, young manager; who may become hot property after a season in the top echelon.

The end of the season has been a let down, the big money teams like Chelsea and City even Man Utd who finally started buying en masse safely in top 4...

Was hoping run in would be good, but money buys success at the top...

Burnley have done well as you say , Howe seems a top guy I would like them to stay in the division....

So many mismatches now though...

Hi,

The only call left is who will go down. Hull City are lifting their game after looking vulnerable. Leicester City play Newcastle in what should be a critical game. It's hard to call lots of these games at the moment because one dosen't know how anxious some teams are to finish in the Europa League places. Teams like Liverpool and Spurs may want to avoid it and may play accordingly.

QPR and Burnley way adrift, they are doomed its seems ..

Can Sunderland swap places with Newcastle ....

If there is any club deserving of a relegation slot, it must be Newcastle in my very 'umble opinion. An owner that hates the supporters, a crowd that ridiculously made a perfectly good manager's life unbearable. The appointment of the club's "kitman" as manager, once the inevitable happened ( surely another spiteful action by the owner); and a team of a few relatively untalented local players supplemented by a huge number of selfish and pointless mercenary journeyman continentals, who gave up playing yonks ago! A game against Newcastle is on every club's wishlist at the moment.

As for the top, it is almost certainly all over now, but there is still the unlikely possibility of Liverpool catching United, who have reverted back to "crap" again. Fortunately though, Liverpool's form is not great at the moment, and they will need to win every match on the run in, whereas just one win should be OK for United. Sods law we will probably lose the 2 away matches to Palace & Hull, and win against Arsenal! Hopefully Chelsea remain "honest" next weekend.

Hi,

Chelsea seal the Premiership with a battling win against Palace. Newcastle look in trouble as the other teams show winning form. Burnley seem doomed after a fighting hard all season. Its a shame they are going down.

Hi,

Liverpool are in town to play the champions, Chelsea. The battle to stay up should be clearer after this round of games.

If there is any club deserving of a relegation slot, it must be Newcastle in my very 'umble opinion. An owner that hates the supporters, a crowd that ridiculously made a perfectly good manager's life unbearable. The appointment of the club's "kitman" as manager, once the inevitable happened ( surely another spiteful action by the owner); and a team of a few relatively untalented local players supplemented by a huge number of selfish and pointless mercenary journeyman continentals, who gave up playing yonks ago! A game against Newcastle is on every club's wishlist at the moment.

As for the top, it is almost certainly all over now, but there is still the unlikely possibility of Liverpool catching United, who have reverted back to "crap" again. Fortunately though, Liverpool's form is not great at the moment, and they will need to win every match on the run in, whereas just one win should be OK for United. Sods law we will probably lose the 2 away matches to Palace & Hull, and win against Arsenal! Hopefully Chelsea remain "honest" next weekend.

Chelsea will want to beat Liverpool...

Hi,

Sorry to see Burnley go down. QPR have joined them so just one other place to go. Hull are the bookies favs to go down. Villa and Leicester are finishing the season strongly so deserve to stay up. I think most peoples choice to go down would have been Newcastle. Those guys are gettin a bit tedious.

Hi,

Arsenal make the trip up to Manchester to decide the CL places behind Chelsea. The third relegation may be decided as well. Season cominf to a dull end as most decisions decided. Pogba must still be a thorn in Man Uniteds side.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/babb/11601841/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-mocked-by-Gianluigi-Buffon-for-allowing-Paul-Pogba-to-leave.html

Sir Alex Ferguson mocked by Gianluigi Buffon for allowing Paul Pogba to leave

Juventus goalkeeper's verdict on decision to let midfielder leave United? "We thought they maybe needed glasses."

“I have been in football many years but the decision of Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United to not play Pogba and let him leave is one of the strangest I have ever seen. After just a few training sessions we saw how good he was. It cannot have been the same player they saw in Manchester - we thought they maybe needed glasses.”

Ouch.

Edited by wacmedia

Pogba's departure was due largely to a clash of character. Ferguson always won out in those situations, of which there were many. If United had kept all of the players that fell foul of the "super ego", (including the early departure of Schmeichal alledgedly) United may possibly have been the best ever clubside in the world, over a long period. Conversely they could have exploded in a flurry of recriminations. Who knows? For all our success and parochial domination in the Ferguson era, the European return was relatively dismal.