Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2014-15

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

. For all our success and parochial domination in the Ferguson era, the European return was relatively dismal.

Hi,

Well at least you're back in the CL next season. United had the first half but Arsenal finished the game stronger and could have had the 3 points at the finish. Man City clain 2nd place with a good away win against Swansea. Third relegation place still in the balance, I think most neutrals will be hoping Newcastle grab that spot.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

City are not used to playing such good passing sides , Barca played well and when in groove are hard to get ball off , Chelsea aside city are way ahead regards passing and retaining ball , but Barca w

Agreed they can beat any team in EPL but are not playing as a unit , Rooney looks unhappy I struggle to see 3 at back can work , it allows opposition the channels to attack,,   Yet congests the Man

Stoke are playing sime good stuff under Hughes like West Ham they can mix it up , Man Utd would kill for Shawcross or the new fish out of Shawshank lol

Hi,

Big day tomorrow for Newcastle. Can they stay up or will Man Utd do their old captain a favour ?

I seriously doubt there will be any favours (Only "Shagger" Giggs remains in the buisness end of the playing squad and management from Bruce's days) and many assessors will be looking for that very action. Having said that, I can see no reason as to why Hull could not win; We have slipped back to playing very average football again, and they could already be on the beach, assuming that an early start to training may be required for next season's CL qualifiers.

All the talk is that Newcastle cannot win or even get a draw; Sadly I disagree, West Ham have been going through the motions for some time now, and the Geordies are probably happier to face them at home than any other side at the moment, but should Hull win I believe that Newcastle would also have to win due to inferior goal difference.

I seriously doubt there will be any favours.

Hi,

I don't think there would be much outcry if that happened. I think most people are sick to death of Newcastle.

Hi,

Well done to those who picked Chelsea. :clap1 Mark Hughes had a good season with Stoke and ended with a great win over Liverpool. Nigel Pearson is another manager who enhanced his reputation with Leicester. Pardew and Pulis had good seasons as well, as of course did Gary Monk at Swansea. I think Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool are the losers this year. He hasn't handled Gerrard and Sterling well and I dont feel he will still be in charge this time next year.

I'm not too sure that the player problems, in particular Sterling, can be attributed to Rodgers, and I am certain tht Mario Battlebelly was forced upon him. Much the same as Man.City, I don't see them knee-jerking unless a big name comes available, Ancelloti possibly; but as a "top" club manager, Rodgers is still learning, and they knew that would be the case when he was appointed. As the only British manager of a "top" side I sincerely hope he isn't given the boot. As regards Gerrard, I honestly believe that these ultimately corrupt "Fair Play Regulations" are forcing clubs to offload their long-serving trusted servants; as was the case with Chelski and Lampard, due to the very large pay packets that they tend to be on.