Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I dropped in here the other day for a look around. I had a look say 3 years ago and wasnt that impressed but I know that places can change.

Firstly you need to have a good look on their web site to figure out what suits your style. For me it was the Pink Studio. These are located to the rear of the complex and is very peaceful. The studios are free standing units consisting of a bedroom/table chairs etc and a separate walk in shower area.

The setting is simply great and very tropical. The swimming pool is in lush tropical foliage with ample recliners and sun parasols. There is an attached bar for a pre dinner drink while you swim or laze.

So far so good however the rooms are dated and need some work. Everything is tatty down to the old fashioned TV set.The rooms are dark and the one I had needed a good airing as it smelled stale. The rate was 1200 per night, reasonable value for a serviced hotel and the monthly rate was 24000 baht. All rooms have fan and AC.

I could live in this place but only after I had tried a few others. The location is hard to beat however in the heart of Soi Buaakhao. Near to all but peaceful in those tropical gardens.

You could do a lot worse and perhaps a bit better. Hope that this helps.

I dropped in here the other day for a look around. I had a look say 3 years ago and wasnt that impressed but I know that places can change.

Firstly you need to have a good look on their web site to figure out what suits your style. For me it was the Pink Studio. These are located to the rear of the complex and is very peaceful. The studios are free standing units consisting of a bedroom/table chairs etc and a separate walk in shower area.

The setting is simply great and very tropical. The swimming pool is in lush tropical foliage with ample recliners and sun parasols. There is an attached bar for a pre dinner drink while you swim or laze.

So far so good however the rooms are dated and need some work. Everything is tatty down to the old fashioned TV set.The rooms are dark and the one I had needed a good airing as it smelled stale. The rate was 1200 per night, reasonable value for a serviced hotel and the monthly rate was 24000 baht. All rooms have fan and AC.

I could live in this place but only after I had tried a few others. The location is hard to beat however in the heart of Soi Buaakhao. Near to all but peaceful in those tropical gardens.

You could do a lot worse and perhaps a bit better. Hope that this helps.

Really dont want a dark damp room really liked Deana Estates but seems there booked for my timesDec1st till Feb.28th.But want to stay in that area.If you see anything decent around there in your travels would appreciate it.

Thanks

T you have just described Chaba hut on soi Buakahow I believe they have a sister place called Chaba House not 100% sure though. I agree with what you say in relation to the Hut though and add to anyone thinking of it NEVER go to the back rooms which are the wooden huts as you will get eaten alive with mossies also the same at the pool too.