Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Speaking online to a few Thai girls and they ask if I have a line. One of them explained that is like Skype where you can video chat. Is this something new in Thailand? Have not heard of it in the States.

Not really that new, and it's free. You can find it in your app store on your phone or tablet.

Yeah, Line is not popular in the States at the moment.

Be careful if you install Line. Any girl who has your number in her phone and has Line, will all of a sudden see you in their friends' list. I think there is a way to disable this feature, but I didn't when I installed Line the first time using my Thai number. One girl, whom I hadn't barfined or seen in many months, started video calling me near daily. Her persistence was eventually rewarded though as I've met her on a few occasions since then.

When I got a new phone in the States, I installed it with my US number (note that installation requires them to send you an SMS), and now people from the States are starting to discover my Line account. One funny thing about installing it in the States, it prevent me from installing some Thai "stickers" as I will get the message "not available in your country". Likewise, some girls liked the stickers I was sending, but they couldn't install my US based stickers on their mobile registered in Thailand.

The biggest annoyance to the new user is the game requests. Often, I will get random Thai messages from a girl who is playing a game and asking me to join.

The girls can send you stupid stickers for you to interpret their deepest love in when the reality they are too lazy or busy to be bothered with the English.

I like what app and FaceTime

The girls can send you stupid stickers for you to interpret their deepest love in when the reality they are too lazy or busy to be bothered with the English.

I like what app and FaceTime

I don't mind the stickers. English isn't their first language after all, and many can express things well with those stickers, like "I'll be on my way, after I finish shower and make up"

I don't think you can do video chat with Line, you will need something like skype, tango, or facetime

You can video chat with Line (I've done it a couple of times with a lady friend) at least from Thai phone to Thai phone... but the "quality" sucked.

You can video chat with Line (I've done it a couple of times with a lady friend) at least from Thai phone to Thai phone... but the "quality" sucked.

Just found the video chat feature on Line. I'm used to Tango for video and Viber for sms, but it seems Line is becoming increasing popular

Can also be installed on a pc, which is how i talk to the TGF in Khon Kaen