Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I assume you mean the soda. I've never seen it.

When I'm hung over or don't want to drink, my go-to is a Lipo and soda. It has kind of a ginger ale-ish taste to me.

I searched high and low for 'wy king' or ginger wine one Christmas………It's the essential addition to my mulled wine recipe. Couldn't find it in any shop or supermarket here. Now I always stick a small bottle in my luggage when I return from England along with a few jars of Ginger preserve which is also unobtainable here……But….. in the process of looking for ginger wine I did come across ginger ale………Cant recall where sorry! But it's out there.

Do any of the bars in Pattaya have Ginger Ale?

It isn't something I ever ask for but the stores do have Schweppes Ginger Ale.

In fact, I think I will have one now.

I will probably get blasted for this but I like to mix a nice Irish whiskey with Ginger Ale. There is actually an Irish Whiskey where I live (produced in the states) called Two Gingers and they have the drink called the Big Ginger which is whiskey mixed with the ginger ale and a lime or lemon added. Smooth as can be.

Do any of the bars in Pattaya have Ginger Ale?

yes... as do a lot of the supermarkets... Big C

Secrets for example...

Now... Ginger Beer... I have not found...

There's a few establishments in boyztown which serve ginger beer(s).

Seriously though, I used to make my own Ginger Beer and Sloe gin, until once while I was picking sloe berries a bloke came along and asked if he could suck my cock. I had no idea I'd stumbled upon a "gay" haunt, and before anyone says it, it is my story and I'm bloody sticking to it!.

Good crop of sloes this year apparently. I might even take a few orders for Butch's home made Sloe gin if anyone is interested.

• Upvote 1

Seriously though, I used to make my own Ginger Beer and Sloe gin, until once while I was picking sloe berries a bloke came along and asked if he could suck my cock. I had no idea I'd stumbled upon a "gay" haunt, and before anyone says it, it is my story and I'm bloody sticking to it!.

Good crop of sloes this year apparently. I might even take a few orders for Butch's home made Sloe gin if anyone is interested.

LOL

Was he any good? :P

• 2 weeks later...