Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Spaghetti Stand on Soi Diana/ Soi Bukhao

Any other pastas available?

Like penne?

I make such a mess of myself with spaghetti after a night out!

Try doing it in a niqab!

A funnel would help there!

Yes I have seen some similarly amusing sights on flights via the Middle east at meal times. My Thai missus thought it quite funny.

Like penne?

I make such a mess of myself with spaghetti after a night out!

I don't think anything is available but spaghetti, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll be back to check out the menu more carefully. After having been overly served at a number of bars and go gos Friday night, I mainly tried the spaghetti there to wait out a sudden downpour. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the value for money. It ranks as one of the better plates of spaghetti I've had in Pattaya. But in the future, I'll probably be using it mainly for take away.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 3

bloody hell. They even add sugar to their version of Spaghetti bolognese in the Philippines.

When Italians say "just like a mama used to make" they're actually not far wrong. When I was a nipper my best mate was half Italian, every time I went to his house his Mum always insisted on feeding me. Didn't take me long to work out that Friday was "spag bol" night made to an old family recipe.

Nice find Evil.

Like penne?

Nope, only spaghetti (five different variations, ranging in price from 80 baht to 105 baht per portion).

IMGP5537.jpg

Last night I got two portions for take away, intending to freeze one and have the other for lunch today. But even though we had eaten a full meal in a restaurant a few hours earlier, the young lady who was with me wanted to try the spaghetti as soon as we got back to my condo. She ate half of each portion, then finished the rest a couple of hours later.

I had to eat lunch elsewhere today.

Some more pics:

IMGP5539.jpg

According to the sign, the spaghetti stand is open from 6 pm to 4 am.

IMGP5541.jpg

This is one of the things I like best about the spaghetti stand - freshly grated Parm.

IMGP5543.jpg

IMGP5542.jpg

Evil

:devil

IMGP5540.jpg

• Upvote 4

Tried it yesterday, That'll do nicely.

Anything left over in the beard this AM :D.