Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I think we may need to start again. I have researched this woman and she is only in one other movie that I can see and I really can't see anyone being able to name an actor from that film. Why do people choose the most obscure films in this game when there's no need? Of all the films Julie Walters has been in firth chooses Educating Rita? Why??

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New start as a dead end reached!   Rules Reminder.   The first post will be a MOVIE The next person posts the name of an actor/actress in that movie Then the next post is a different movie starrin

Yes she is and she shares the same birthday as me.......!   We're the millers

That is a repeat I think, see the rules.......yes post 336   I will go with 'Apocalypse Now' Lawrence Fishburne

Posted Images

Fuck me, 1298 posts to go through. :frustrated1: OK I will try again

Dearbhla Molloy

(I did research Mr Pastry and came up with Richard Hearne BTW) a bit of cunt, he was too

24 hour rule...

Summer Lightning

(I did research Mr Pastry and came up with Richard Hearne BTW) a bit of cunt, he was too

Never saw the guy before, but his slapstick in this clip with the horn had me smiling..very good stuff.

Sorry for the off topic...but thanks for mentioning this fellow. I think you should change your name back...it is SO YOU.

I think we may need to start again. I have researched this woman and she is only in one other movie that I can see and I really can't see anyone being able to name an actor from that film. Why do people choose the most obscure films in this game when there's no need? Of all the films Julie Walters has been in firth chooses Educating Rita? Why??

Why?

1,movie was on one of those obscure movie channels on Sky that i watched the other day.

2, there is another, very well known british actress in that movie too, that im guessing your just a little bit too dumb to guess! Sound about right?

I would go back and attack the others that are clearly googling for answers to other posts, than attack a good answer to a good post!

Why?

1,movie was on one of those obscure movie channels on Sky that i watched the other day.

2, there is another, very well known british actress in that movie too, that im guessing your just a little bit too dumb to guess! Sound about right?

I would go back and attack the others that are clearly googling for answers to other posts, than attack a good answer to a good post!

Educating Rita is the only one of her films that comes "instantly to mind" here! Hardly obscure !

24 hour rule...

Summer Lightning

I thought that was a 1930s movie! Guess I'll need another 24 hours! Wonder if that will get me out of the Valentines Day crap later!?:yikes: Edited by Fatboyfat

Educating Rita is the only one of her films that comes "instantly to mind" here! Hardly obscure !

I thought that was a 1930s movie! Guess I'll need another 24 hours! Wonder if that will get me out of the Valentines Day crap later!? :yikes:

Learn to read! I said obscure MOVIE CHANNEL!!,not movie!!

Why?

I've seen Educating Rita and I know who you are referring to, which incidentally wouldn't be a "guess" if I knew who it was would it? Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word "guess." All I'm saying is that in order to keep the game moving more effectively, it would make more sense to pick a move that has more well known actors in it but what do I know, I'm clearly dumb and don't live up to your intellectual expectations.

I've seen Educating Rita and I know who you are referring to, which incidentally wouldn't be a "guess" if I knew who it was would it? Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word "guess." All I'm saying is that in order to keep the game moving more effectively, it would make more sense to pick a move that has more well known actors in it but what do I know, I'm clearly dumb and don't live up to your intellectual expectations.

Jeez. "Educating Rita" had several well-known actors/actresses in it. The problem for those who followed was that all of them had already been used in answer to that movie's being posted.

As it stands, the actress that was finally mentioned had several movies she was in (after the 24 hours elapsed, I checked), and the movie I chose had a well-known actor who can get us back on track.

Still on SUMMER LIGHTNING

Learn to read! I said obscure MOVIE CHANNEL!!,not movie!!

I think you are bitching at the wrong person here! :rolleyes:

Jeez. "Educating Rita" had several well-known actors/actresses in it. The problem for those who followed was that all of them had already been used in answer to that movie's being posted.

As it stands, the actress that was finally mentioned had several movies she was in (after the 24 hours elapsed, I checked), and the movie I chose had a well-known actor who can get us back on track.

Horace Hodges

Horace Hodges

Thank fook i know this one after all that...........

Jamaica Inn

( Firth likes to accuse people of googling for answers inc myself , as i have said before if you do that what's the point of playing the game.........!!! )

So you're not allowed to use the same actor or actress if a movie gets used again?

Oliver Twist

I think that is the one with

Alec Guinness in it.

Right...as described in the rules given at the bottom of this opening post for the thread.

I didn't realise. In that case, I'm surprised I haven't been pulled about this before. If you're new to the game how are you supposed to know who has been used before and who hasn't? Are you expected to check the posts? This game isn't as simple as it seems. :D For the record, I want everyone to know that I never use the Internet to cheat when playing this game, hence the reason why I can go days without playing because I'm not a movie buff. The only time I use the Internet is like you just have in order to check the spelling of names. So there you have it.

Edited by Siam Sam

I didn't realise. In that case, I'm surprised I haven't been pulled about this before. If you're new to the game how are you supposed to know who has been used before and who hasn't? Are you expected to check the posts? This game isn't as simple as it seems. :D For the record, I want everyone to know that I never use the Internet to cheat when playing this game, hence the reason why I can go days without playing because I'm not a movie buff. The only time I use the Internet is like you just have in order to check the spelling of names. So there you have it.

Easy to check..you go to the SEARCH box at the top of the page, which defaults to THIS TOPIC, and type in the name of the movie or actor. It shows all the prior uses. Takes less than a minute.

Or, if you have a eidetic memory, you can read all the posts.

The Swiss Family Robinson.

Hadn't linked him to this film, must have been the "boss" pirate I suppose; Anyway I'll plump for.......

John Mills