Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

World thinnest condom - hard to find

Sagami Original 0.01 Thinner Than Ever Before

800B for one box(5 pieces) shipping Free within Thailand

(Amazon sells at $26.88)

* Imported from Japan and In hand in USA, authentic vendor ship from USA with tracking and delivery confirmation, usually send shipment within the same day.

* Length: 170±10mm, Nominal width: 36±2mm (110mm circumference)

* Thickness: The No.1 thinnest condom in the world. It is measured at only 0.01 millimeters (mm) thick, which is extremely thin about 1/6 or an average human hair.

* No Latex smell

* Safe to Use: It took Sagami Rubber Industries more than 10 years to complete the design of the product with more than 20,000 condoms being put through rigorous stress tests to ensure they were fail-safe.

* Retail packing (SKU): 5-pieces pack

Please PM me or reply to post if you are interested. Thanks !

In support of the op not expensive Dave if you get something and require a trip to Pattaya Memorial! Paps I would have thought unless you're winding you would have known better its better sensation. Myself I don't like the wraps but the thinner the better and especially if there is no latex smell. Can you please pm me lily as I will be there soon and would be interested if you're open to negotiation !

• 2 weeks later...
darkmancomes, on 05 Sept 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

In support of the op not expensive Dave if you get something and require a trip to Pattaya Memorial! Paps I would have thought unless you're winding you would have known better its better sensation. Myself I don't like the wraps but the thinner the better and especially if there is no latex smell. Can you please pm me lily as I will be there soon and would be interested if you're open to negotiation !

Better sensation? You mean the plastic feels better?

• Downvote 1