Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Has anybody stayed at the Honey Inn hotel on second road? I think it is on soi 10 or 11! Not to be confused with the Honey Lodge near by!

Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Good Living,

Stiffler.

• 2 weeks later...

i stayed there 2 years ago toilet leaked and the water ran nonstop there was no hot water when they did the laundry from about 10 am till midday ants in my room two single poor mattresses on double bed mosquito screens ineffective very noisy and the air conditioner controls broken had to change my own lightbulbs dirty carpets but lovely staff

ps food was also deliciously luke warm whatever you ordered :-/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

If as I think this is the Honey Inn Hotel in soi Diana Inn,

you must know that there is no more pool...  :-/

In fact the garden, the small bars and all what was accros the street has now be destroyed and they are now lot of works for new buildings in the all area...

PS: It's crazy to see the number of new buildings in works everywhere in Pattaya. I recommand everybody to verify before booking somewhere for a long period.

Hope it will help,

Oukiva

Don't stay here. It used to get excellent reviews and I can see why imagining what it must have been like years ago. Stayed with my wife last year when we arrived late in pissing down rain. Horrible looking room, horrible old carpet, ceiling light, hanging wonkily, was bare bulb with bad wiring and hole in ceiling around it. For some reason it wasn't in centre of ceiling but along window wall meaning curtians couldn't be fully closed in case of fire. Hallways with dirty threadbare carpet with muddy footmarks all over them. Horrible.