Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just a heads up for the guys spending time over the last few months trying to chat up the day shift cashier, asking her to go upstairs etc. She has stepped out of the cashiers position & changed her job description. Now available for you guys.

• Upvote 1

What, after she has handled all that dirty money!!!!!

Yikes. Never would have given it a thought.

Is

it

Pooh... or Winnie the pooh or?

I can't remember her name but she's a big un...

That just seems so...

I'm at a loss for words here.

That being said, to each their own and good luck to her. Hell, maybe her skills are as good as her personality behind the bar.

Mostly out of curiosity - is it frowned upon (like at the Devils Den) to visit Bliss Lounge just to chat with friends over a few libations ?

Sendt fra min HTC Desire S med Tapatalk2

Mostly out of curiosity - is it frowned upon (like at the Devils Den) to visit Bliss Lounge just to chat with friends over a few libations ?

No, not the same. Many guys go in just to have a drink & maybe play pool. Just tell the girls or cashier so the girls can go back out to work.

What is not liked is guys that bring in Thai girls to show them the bar. Not good as she may see one of her friends boyfriend or husband there.

Also the girls don't appreciate customers taking in a Thai male, as they will not get serviced.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I like your place and find your restrictions very reasonable.

Just to avoid any misunderstandings - I also have no problems with the rules at DD (I can see why they have them).

I've had a Friday afternoon on the piss in Bliss lounge , the drinks are very reasonably priced and generously poured and the girls are great fun if you want to play pool etc.

Can't fault the place.

Edited by Butch

I've had a Friday afternoon on the piss in Bliss lounge , the drinks are very reasonably priced and generously poured and the girls are great fun if you want to play pool etc.

Can't fault the place.

I usually prefer the etc. ;-)

• Upvote 1

Austhai, i had a chance to meet Pum (Poom?) -- I think that's her name -- this afternoon.

If it weren't for the fact that she's probably swallowed the load of every BM here, I'd marry that girl right now. My God!

Yeah but there is (was) one exceptionally skilled girl there by all accounts who isn't much to look at but has given one or two BM's the BBBJ of their life. She sucked my mate for 40 minutes non stop, and he missed his "round" as a result, the cheap cunt.

Austhai7, do you still meet Wayne etc on a Friday for drinks?.

Yeah but there is (was) one exceptionally skilled girl there by all accounts who isn't much to look at but has given one or two BM's the BBBJ of their life. She sucked my mate for 40 minutes non stop, and he missed his "round" as a result, the cheap cunt.

Austhai7, do you still meet Wayne etc on a Friday for drinks?.

Yes mate, most Friday's.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Pat's the one who has the hump with me. For what I don't know other than for always choosing Anne! Pity……Next to the blissful Anne, Nong from Lolitas both retired…….My 5 year long-time, on off regular…Now in Europe……Pat is the best of the rest around.

Like Ikkrang I thoroughly recommend her.