Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I don't post here often,but have been a member for some time.(2006)

There is an Indian restaurant near my house that i have been using for a number of years,i think it's the best Indian food i have ever had outside of Bangkok.

They have a promotion tomorrow where they are introducing a new menu and all the food is "FREE"

I have no affiliation with this place other than i eat there 3 times a week on average,my belly size is testament to that.

I just think that any curry enthusiasts should make the effort to travel the 8 Klm all the way there to give it a go,it really is that good.

I'm told you can bring your own balloon as they won't be supplying them despite the food is Free.

10389275_323414554496963_6440222832786615347_n.jpg

2013-12-01-544_1.jpg

20140925_182928.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't post here often,but have been a member for some time.(2006)

There is an Indian restaurant near my house that i have been using for a number of years,i think it's the best Indian food i have ever had outside of Bangkok.

They have a promotion tomorrow where they are introducing a new menu and all the food is "FREE"

I have no affiliation with this place other than i eat there 3 times a week on average,my belly size is testament to that.

I just think that any curry enthusiasts should make the effort to travel the 8 Klm all the way there to give it a go,it really is that good.

I'm told you can bring your own balloon as they won't be supplying them despite the food is Free.

You stay in Thailand and eat Indian 3x a week?? Are you Indian??

An attractive offer but i can't be bothered to drive way up to Lake Maprachan just for a free curry

• Downvote 1

I live very near to this place and i will agree its the best Indian food available in pattaya by a country mile. When home i eat at this place also 2 or 3 times per week. Great people and a great location.

Follow Siam CC Rd all the way to the lake and take the left turn at the "Big 7/11" and follow the road around the lake for about a mile. You will see this place on your right.

• Upvote 2

I'm not Thai but eat Thai food probably 10 times a week,and some English,Italian,Greek,Chinese,French,i have also been know to eat some American food in Mc Fucks on occasion..Don't quite understand your point Mr CBRIB?

If you don't eat Indians or Indian food why bother to tell us?

And why would anyone go all that way just for a free curry?...well,because i told you you should,it's good and you will miss out if you are as the thread said Curry lover?

Tough audience here for sure,now i remember why i don't post...LOL

• Upvote 2

While i'm on the Curry theme,being part Indian like...

I was in a bar last night and this Paki(he actually said that)tried to sell me a suit or so i thought.

It turns out they /he is opening a new Indian restaurant on the lake in a couple of weeks,he talked a good curry and i will be trying it out soon.

Here is the menu if by any chance you are interested..lol

20141004_064409.jpg

20141004_064359.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the information.

I love curry but I limit myself to 1 every 3 weeks or so……..And to times after I've had a shag. I might give this place a try tomorrow.

I'm always super polite in Indian restaurants as sometimes my countrymen take advantage.

But here's another try at the old joke:

The answer was:………."Infatuation bastard" What was the question?

See Below……..

"How would you like your popadom cooked sir?"