Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Right Spot Steak house

Guest DeadMike68

Guest DeadMike68

Morning all, am returning to Pattaya after 5yrs . Is the Right Spot steak house still open? Located at the end of walking street.... In my opinion they have some of the best steaks in Patts........been dreaming of a great steak..... been eating their steaks since 1973..............

i dont think they are still there. For a very good steak, you can try the Beefeater on Soi Diana, very nice and has recently been re fitted out.

They're still there the last time I went by a few months ago. My wife and I usually have our anniversary dinner there because it was our first sit-down meal together. I'd not say their steaks are anywhere close to the best in Pattaya, but she loves their T-bone and baked potatoes.

They're still there the last time I went by a few months ago. My wife and I usually have our anniversary dinner there because it was our first sit-down meal together. I'd not say their steaks are anywhere close to the best in Pattaya, but she loves their T-bone and baked potatoes.

Who do you like for the best?

I have always enjoyed the chef/owner's steaks at Beefeater.

Morning all, am returning to Pattaya after 5yrs . Is the Right Spot steak house still open? Located at the end of walking street.... In my opinion they have some of the best steaks in Patts........been dreaming of a great steak..... been eating their steaks since 1973..............

I know I shouldn't quibble with the only other guy on the board who knows how to pronounce Gratiot, but which end?

I know I shouldn't quibble with the only other guy on the board who knows how to pronounce Gratiot, but which end?

If I said "beginning of Walking Street", which end would you think it most likely was?

Anyway, this means the end towards Bali Hai...past Soho Square.

Who do you like for the best?

I have always enjoyed the chef/owner's steaks at Beefeater.

I'd say Beefeater too in most cases. There is a new place on Soi Lengkee where China Garden restaurant used to be, called Steak & Co, which is serving very good Aussie steaks now.

If I said "beginning of Walking Street", which end would you think it most likely was?

Surely that would be the start of Walking St then, not the end that is the beginning.

Although many Chinese tourists start at the end.... Bali Hai end.

Never even heard of this place (doesn't mean much I must admit). Of all the places I've tried I'd only really recommend the Beefeater. I used to give thumbs up to the Golf Club for steak but they didn't produce the last few times I was there. For one, I think they need a hotter grill than what that small bbq can produce.

Fair point but if I was asked to explain further, I would say that was the north end.

To clarify my start/end of Walking Street usage...

Various internet sources describing Walking Street orientation...start and end.

The street runs from the south end of Beach Road to the Bali Hai Pier

]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Street,_Pattaya

It starts from the south end of Beach Road to Bali Hai Pier

. http://www.pattaya.net/do/nightlife.html

Walking Street starts: N12 55.651 E100 52.477

Walking Street Ends: N12 55.479 E100 52.119

As far as the clubs on Walking St.? They start within 15 seconds upon your entrance and there are clubs every 5 seconds of walking thereafter

http://forum.virtualtourist.com/Pattaya-1449746-5-3480278/Walking-Street.html?showPost=7263331

Blah blah blah...

So, at least, when one refers to the start or end of Walking Street..generally they are referring to the south or north ends, respectively.

Whew!

As far as the clubs on Walking St.? They start within 15 seconds upon your entrance and there are clubs every 5 seconds of walking thereafter

http://forum.virtualtourist.com/Pattaya-1449746-5-3480278/Walking-Street.html?showPost=7263331

Five seconds, some busy days after only 5 seconds I am back out onto Pattaya Tai!

Edited by jacko