Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Tilak has got herself a new job in a lettings office and needs to take a touch typing course. Anyone know of a local secretarial college that can provide? She can get into Pattaya on her day off, but she lives out at Na Jomtien so if there is anywhere out that way it would be perfect! Cheers...

Those courses are mostly done through the use of a computer keyboard and screen, so there are certain to be courses you could download or get on a disc. My niece taught herself to touch type recently using such a downloaded course.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 1

I took typing in junior high as a time filler course. It really helped me later in college.

If you take a proper typing course, half of the training is how to properly do official correspondence. If you don't need that, just find a free "learn how to type program". Those programs show you what to type and then show you what you typed so that you don't look at the keyboard itself.

Cheers guys! He problem is that the only computer and keyboard she has access to are the ones she uses at work. Obviously, she can't do a "teach yourself to type" course there. hey insist they she uses 10 fingers whilst using the keyboard which is something she has never done before. Only ever used her thumb to sms on her mobile phone to date. She seems to be hacking the rest of the job ok, but needs to get her typing up to speed. So, a school based course needed with hardware provided.

Those courses are mostly done through the use of a computer keyboard and screen, so there are certain to be courses you could download or get on a disc. My niece taught herself to touch type recently using such a downloaded course.

Evil

:devil

That College was no good. They tried to fob her off with a basic IT course and a Secretarial Course dealing with composition etc. She doesn't need all that. As for downloading a course, I like that idea but she needs it in Thai language.

I took typing in junior high as a time filler course. It really helped me later in college.

If you take a proper typing course, half of the training is how to properly do official correspondence. If you don't need that, just find a free "learn how to type program". Those programs show you what to type and then show you what you typed so that you don't look at the keyboard itself.

Know of any Thai versions of this?

Know of any Thai versions of this?

This is mentioned on thaivisa. It is really for English speakers who want to learn to type in Thai, but it may work OK if she can read the English instructions or get someone to help her get started. They mention it works best using Firefox.

http://thai-notes.com/typing/typing.shtml

-redwood