Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Android smart tv box for sale

Media player, photo player, video player, google market, gaming, WIFI inside, mini bluetooth keyboard + remote control and many more.

http://hdplayerthailand.com/news_detail.asp?topic_id=981

http://www.papayatop.com/aconatic-an-stb292-smart-android-box/

For sale : 2200 baht.

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

20130223_171823.jpg

20130223_171909.jpg

Media player, photo player, video player, google market, gaming, WIFI inside, mini bluetooth keyboard + remote control and many more.

http://hdplayerthailand.com/news_detail.asp?topic_id=981

http://www.papayatop.com/aconatic-an-stb292-smart-android-box/

For sale : 2200 baht.

Can't see the pictures...

Can't see the pictures...

I see...

might want to look at local prices as yours is more then new.

I found only thai language websites...

I see...

Yes, now i do too.

I wonder if that box has enough processing power to handle HD streams. I know I bought a cheapo one before I got the Minix X8, and it just doesn't have the processing power to do HD, and even recorded media is a bit jerky.

I also found setting the thing up with all the features was very time consuming...no fun for me at all.

I had some fun with setting one up - and plan to have more after my vacation.

I still might end up buying one from lanzalad since I have only seen positive feedback about his boxes - and there is a limit to how long I will find it entertaining.

Sendt fra min HTC Desire S med Tapatalk2

Yes, now i do too.

I wonder if that box has enough processing power to handle HD streams. I know I bought a cheapo one before I got the Minix X8, and it just doesn't have the processing power to do HD, and even recorded media is a bit jerky.

I also found setting the thing up with all the features was very time consuming...no fun for me at all.

I want to sell it, because it knows too much for me...( my mate told me it can do the HD thing ) All I want is a very very simple media player, one USB hole for my hard disc, one HDM hole for the TV and only a few buttons like play, pause, fast forward, fast backward and the delete / copy / move button....nothing more....and I don't care about the HD...any ideas ??? I wasted already so many times and money to try the pompous " all in all " gadgets... I don't need... I can change this tool, even to pay something extra to get that very simple gadget I'm hunting for....

I had this very simple tool I was happy for years with... but it gave up... and now I can't find any similar thing, just the " smart " tools knows too much for me...

OKER_SP55_41.JPG

Do you have a URL to english description/details on this box?

As I mentioned already... I found only thai sites...

Yes, now i do too.

Yes i have the same if i DONT ouse the 4K player with as the name says it will play 4k videos.

now when streaming you mean from the internet as be default most streaming players will jump if the streaming starts to run slow and the end result that you see is a jerky picture... now the best way to test this is to use a USB stick with a 4K video on it and plug it into the back USB ports and play it and see how smooth it works.

Plus many of the movies that are streamed to you at "HD at 30 fps may only be 15 fps ......

I can find the addons for Danish TV myself but I would need to set-up and pay for a vpn connection so I would not be geoblocked when outside Denmark.

I have noticed that this is not mentioned about the UK channels so I guess there have been found a solution to this problem for the UK channels.

Would this also work for the Danish (Swedish, Norwegian, German) channels and will you set it up on (at least one of) your boxes also lanzalad ?

Edited by Odense

I can find the addons for Danish TV myself but I would need to set-up and pay for a vpn connection so I would not be geoblocked when outside Denmark.

I have noticed that this is not mentioned about the UK channels so I guess there have been found a solution to this problem for the UK channels.

Would this also work for the Danish (Swedish, Norwegian, German) channels and will you set it up on (at least one of) your boxes also lanzalad ?

I've just need on a big learning curve on programming my own kind of add-on for XBMC and its nearly finished...

i can upload the files to my server in the USA then configure your XBMC to read the files and update the streaming links.

So to your question, yes i can get more or less all the channels within europe and all i need to do it is create a file for each country and load up the data.

Then send you the server links and you can add them into my add-on installed on your XBMC

Edited by lanzalad

This is what most are using I think... https://hola.org/

• 2 weeks later...

This is what most are using I think... https://hola.org/

I signed up and signed in and set it to Denmark (at least it shows the Danish flag) but the Danish national TV is still geo blocked - can someone else try if it works for them - or perhaps write a "for dummies" instruction how to do it ?

http://www.dr.dk/tv/live/dr1

I have previously used a VPN subscription successfully - but have heard that is "old-school"

• 3 months later...