Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Drew Noyes Jailed for 2 years

I'm quite disappointed that these con men are able to continue to stay out of jail. I had naively thought that since the military coup the people protecting these thieves would have lost their positions of absolute power. Obviously that has not happened.Will karma eventually take care of the problem?

I'm quite disappointed that these con men are able to continue to stay out of jail. I had naively thought that since the military coup the people protecting these thieves would have lost their positions of absolute power. Obviously that has not happened.Will karma eventually take care of the problem?

Karma was being discussed elsewhere on this board Gary.

Trusting to karma, is a cop out of course........

One thing seems true, good guys finish last.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

I doubt it It goes on everywhere. Successful criminals usually have the money and power to influence people in high places, including police and even politicians who can make an easy buck by doing nothing, or protecting them from prosecution. In turn, those who have been corrupted, guard their own backs. I agree, that it is a shame and they can operate above the law and retain their liberty. IMO, it is a real shame that someone like Andrew Drummond has been driven to leaving Pattaya for reporting on some of these slimeballs, though in some ways not surprising. He has had his finger on the posts for many years, and has done a reasonable job in exposing the likes of Drew Noyes, but unfortunately the bad guys seem to win in the end.

Edited by Gawd Elpus

One thing seems true, good guys finish last.

True.

Andrew Drummond can at least take small comfort in the fact that many people respect him and his work , giving it credibility and his reports are not lost upon his readership.

True.

Andrew Drummond can at least take small comfort in the fact that many people respect him and his work , giving it credibility and his reports are not lost upon his readership.

Certainly Drew Noyes will not be taken seriously or able to continue his schemes under a cloak of respectability from now on by anyone who has read these reports about him.

That's going to save some people from further grief and cut his income.

From a mobile

• 4 weeks later...

I can't see Drew Noyes hanging around Pattaya for much longer. He is appealing the sentence with his only defense being that the Bangkok police have set him up. The only one who believes him is hims...., er , well, NOBODY. The judge will probably give him and his wife a harsher sentence for appealing.

Now it is out in the open that he has fathered a child with his 14 year old Thai niece. The daughter of his wife's sister. So Drew is both the great uncle AND the father. His other siblings are half brothers and sisters AND cousins to this child.

And let us not forget that he is good friend's with Brian Wright who was just convicted for raping a 12 year old Thai, such good friends in fact that he made Brian the Godfather of his children.

So he won;t be able to run to the States either with the law the way it is. The Philippines also isn't an option as they want to question him over the rape of a young Filipino girl that used to work in his fake law office.

And now Pattaya bikers are looking for him also.

I predict he will do a runner before the end of the month.

• Upvote 2

I can't see Drew Noyes hanging around Pattaya for much longer. He is appealing the sentence with his only defense being that the Bangkok police have set him up. The only one who believes him is hims...., er , well, NOBODY. The judge will probably give him and his wife a harsher sentence for appealing.

Now it is out in the open that he has fathered a child with his 14 year old Thai niece. The daughter of his wife's sister. So Drew is both the great uncle AND the father. His other siblings are half brothers and sisters AND cousins to this child.

And let us not forget that he is good friend's with Brian Wright who was just convicted for raping a 12 year old Thai, such good friends in fact that he made Brian the Godfather of his children.

So he won;t be able to run to the States either with the law the way it is. The Philippines also isn't an option as they want to question him over the rape of a young Filipino girl that used to work in his fake law office.

And now Pattaya bikers are looking for him also.

I predict he will do a runner before the end of the month.

Interesting.

Never met him (never really wanted to either).

Interesting.

Never met him (never really wanted to either).

Plenty of Con men in Pattaya over the years.

Some get away "Scott" free...lol

Cunt

(Cryptic but Dave will know who i mean)

Edited by gaza 1

Does this have anything to do with Drew Noyes?

No but it has to do with con men and pattaya,but OK to delete it if you like,but people should be aware how common it is in this town imo

No but it has to do with con men and pattaya,but OK to delete it if you like,but people should be aware how common it is in this town imo

I didn't see anything about Pattaya in the linked story, much less about Noyes, is why I asked.

Is there background on this guy that isn't in the article linked? Spill!

I didn't see anything about Pattaya in the linked story, much less about Noyes, is why I asked.

Is there background on this guy that isn't in the article linked? Spill!

Stole 5 mil from me and another 25 from others,caused a trail of destruction and walked free.

Long story and water under the bridge,but people should be aware that these scum Bastards exist in Pattaya,they are the least of people you would expect as they pretend to be straight to the extreme.

Siam Racing Pattaya and Siam Auto trader Magazine

Stole 5 mil from me and another 25 from others,caused a trail of destruction and walked free.

Long story and water under the bridge,but people should be aware that these scum Bastards exist in Pattaya,they are the least of people you would expect as they pretend to be straight to the extreme.

Siam Racing Pattaya and Siam Auto trader Magazine

An interesting story, gaza. You're way ahead of many of us on this story.

Anyway, good to see he got a comeuppance. Too bad it didn't happen in Thailand.

P.S.

I just noticed that story was from 2010 and he got 3 years and 4 months, so presumably he's out by now.

Edited by MM
added P.S.

Plenty of Con men in Pattaya over the years.

Some get away "Scott" free...lol

Cunt

(Cryptic but Dave will know who i mean)

Yup, saw him on Facebook so I assume he's out?

That's okay, you've still got Harris Black.

Small time compared.

An interesting story, gaza. You're way ahead of many of us on this story.

Anyway, good to see he got a comeuppance. Too bad it didn't happen in Thailand.

P.S.

I just noticed that story was from 2010 and he got 3 years and 4 months, so presumably he's out by now.

I think he is, (I've had no contact).