Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

69-Baht Pizza at Pizza Pizza

It may not be the best in Pattaya, but probably the cheapest:

post-276-0-45061200-1414570038.jpg

At Pizza Pizza at the Avenue (2nd Road, diagonally across from the Marriott.) I haven't tried it and probably won't; just posting in case anyone wants bargain pizza

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 2

Still overpriced for a piece of brad dough, a few drops of ketchup ( called pizza sauce )... ok... the cheese is expensive in Thailand...

• Downvote 2

Still overpriced for a piece of brad dough, a few drops of ketchup ( called pizza sauce )... ok... the cheese is expensive in Thailand...

69 baht, you regard as expensive?

Down from 240 so it is certainly 'cheaper'.....

You should post your own topics on places to eat at your price mark, pictures included etc. At the moment you seem to be jumping in on someone else's posts negatively...let us not do that.

• Upvote 1

I met friends last night who went to this pizza promo. They said about the same as you: they paid just for the dough and something on it to make it look red :-\

They don't say it was bad, but just tasteless...

Their common opinion was that it was a bad promotion because none of them now would return there, even for another type of pizza

• Upvote 3