Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I thought they stopped making these decades ago,but in a conversation last night I was told they are still available.

So,to prevent me bleeding on my clothes after a careless shave,does anyone know for sure a pharmacy or supermarket in Pattaya that definitely sells them? I take a daily aspirin for medical reasons,and if I nick myself shaving I bleed like a good 'un.

My dad used to put tiny pieces of newspaper on his cuts,but it's not a look I want to replicate.

If you can't find a Styptic, tiny bit of tissue paper does the same and it only takes a couple of minutes to stop. Use cold water to wet it to remove without starting the bleeding again.

I thought they stopped making these decades ago,but in a conversation last night I was told they are still available.

So,to prevent me bleeding on my clothes after a careless shave,does anyone know for sure a pharmacy or supermarket in Pattaya that definitely sells them? I take a daily aspirin for medical reasons,and if I nick myself shaving I bleed like a good 'un.

My dad used to put tiny pieces of newspaper on his cuts,but it's not a look I want to replicate.

If you can't find one out there, I'm coming out at the weekend and I'll bring one out for you.

KM

If you can't find one out there, I'm coming out at the weekend and I'll bring one out for you.

KM

Yay! I tried Boots earlier,but they looked at me like I had three heads,so bringing one over would be fabulous.

I'll send you a PM next week then!

Thanks.

Yay! I tried Boots earlier,but they looked at me like I had three heads,so bringing one over would be fabulous.

Thanks.

Picked up 2 this afternoon from Superdrug. I land on Sunday but go to Chiang Mai on Tuesday for the rest of the week, so we'll arrange to hook up after that - as long as you don't bleed to death in the meantime!!

KM

Edited by keyman
  • Upvote 2

Picked up 2 this afternoon from Superdrug. I land on Sunday but go to Chiang Mai on Tuesday for the rest of the week, so we'll arrange to hook up after that - as long as you don't bleed to death in the meantime!!

KM

A mod with a heart! :P

and Tea bags for Jacko!! :bhappy

Good on yah! Just finished a cuppa of that local Liptons and am in dire need.

I thought they had disappeared from the UK, where can I buy one?

My barber shop i use in UK has a card full of them hanging by the mirror , no one ever seems to buy them any more......! I always use a bit of tissue as stated , it works just fine , someone once told me he puts a dab of vasiline on a cut but i never seem to have any when i nick myself........

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.

Billions

i've got your styptic pencils. When do you want to meet up to collect them?

KM

March?

I spent all my time and money in Bangkok last week getting my jaw drilled and a forest of titanium posts implanted,then returned to the UK as my time was up! I forgot about the pencils! Sorry!!!

There must be others out there wanting them.......? Hopefully!

March?

I spent all my time and money in Bangkok last week getting my jaw drilled and a forest of titanium posts implanted,then returned to the UK as my time was up! I forgot about the pencils! Sorry!!!

There must be others out there wanting them.......? Hopefully!

I only brought them out as I thought you wouldn't be returning to the UK for a while. If I had known you were returning within such a short time I wouldn't have bothered.

Still, Jacko, appreciated his teabags!!

KM

I only brought them out as I thought you wouldn't be returning to the UK for a while. If I had known you were returning within such a short time I wouldn't have bothered.

Still, Jacko, appreciated his teabags!!

KM

I sure did!