Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Gobble until you Wobble Thanksgiving All You Can Eat Buffet Pattaya 2014

Tequila Reef Pattaya located on Soi 7 just 60 meters off Beach Road is proud to announce our 15th annual traditional All American Thanksgiving Day buffet on November 27, 2014 starting at 2:00 PM. This truly is one of the best excuses to pig out during the year and gobble until you wobble out the door.

You can gorge yourself on the following traditional American Turkey Buffet Items:

Turkey
Ham
Blackened Chicken (House Specialty)
Traditional Stuffing or Dressing
Mashed Potatoes
Homemade Turkey Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Cranberry Sauce
Ambrosia Salad
Dinner Rolls
Caesar Salad
Homemade Apple and Pumpkin Pie
And Much More!

The price is only 495 baht prepaid or 535 baht at the door This is always our most popular event of the year so be sure to call 038-414-035 to make your reservations today! Come celebrate an Authentic American Thanksgiving with Tequila Reef for 2014. Reservations are appreciated.

Here's some photos of the food:

post-23744-0-47510000-1416462627_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-45613200-1416462630_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-01211300-1416462633_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-23814600-1416462635_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-49112600-1416462637_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-05633000-1416462640_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-52525700-1416462642_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-07233900-1416462645_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-33973700-1416462647_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-85553600-1416462649_thumb.jpg

Here's the Thanksgiving 2014 promo:

thanksgiving-2014-pattaya.jpg

If you are not in town for this don't forget our reasonably priced Pattaya Christmas Dinner on December 25, 2014, see our website for details on that too.

• Upvote 1

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE.... I went there last year and it was shit.... food was cold. Pumpkin pie crust wasn't even fully cooked. About the only good thing I could say was that the staff were pleasant... My girlfriend ate about 3 bites and neither of us could even eat one bit of the pie... Had to spit it back on the plate... T E R R I B L E ! ! ! ! !

What's TQ got to do with this thread?

My mistake, I meant to say TR.

Let me see if i got this straight. TR wants me to come before Thanksgiving to pre-pay for a meal i am now obligated to make it to in order to save 40 baht! All so i can spend 500 baht on a basic plate of food that would cost me 300 baht. How much do you expect someone to eat, Pass!

I hope that is a representation of the food available on 27th, possibly pics from last year. If it is the same food to be presented on the day I hope TR has a big freezer and no power outages between now and then. :bhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Had the dinner, it was decent and filling. One recommendation is to have the pie out as well. the staff had it in the back room and i had to request for them to go get a piece of it, which upon request they brought out a single slice only of apple pie.

Had the dinner, it was decent and filling. One recommendation is to have the pie out as well. the staff had it in the back room and i had to request for them to go get a piece of it, which upon request they brought out a single slice only of apple pie.

They have been doing that since BigD turned up once.

• Upvote 3

LOL. I prefer pumpkin pie.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL

We actually had some hands on comments regarding that fact a couple years ago so we decided to keep it in the refrigerator to make more room for the food itself. We'd like to thank everyone for really making this a popular event every year and I'm sorry BigD didn't get his pumpkin pie as we must have run out. I was there myself for a long time having a slice of our homemade pumpkin pie and it was really good. Our longtime manager actually makes it and she does a good job with it.

In any event, we'd really like to thank all you guys for giving us some wonderful feedback, whether it be good bad or indifferent. Your patronage is truly greatly appreciated. We have listened to all your comments and specially brought head chef here from the Philippines for two weeks. During this time, we have addressed everything going through the entire menu. :hairout

I've been personally trying everything on the menu to make sure things are up to par and I must say I'm impressed so far. Lucky I've been dieting for the last year and a half so I won't blow up like a balloon :llaugh