Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2 Condo's for rent (5 minutes from Walking Street)

My friend has asked me to rent out 2 of his condo's that he owns in Yensabai condo
The building is modern and spacious and has 3 elevators. All three Studio apartments are furnished and maintained to the good standard. The apartments are 40 sqm in size and have air conditioning, separate bathroom containing shower facilities, a fully equipped kitchen area including a microwave and refrigerator. Each Studio is fully furnished including double bed, wardrobes, security safe, Flat screen television with cable TV,.The attractive balconies are 5 sqm in size.
Two condos are side by side on the 2nd Floor looking out to the swimming pool .

Yensabai Condo Located only minutes from Pattaya's famous Walking Street, Beach Road's Bars, Restaurants and shops.
The popular Jomtien Beach area is only 10 minutes away by taxi or baht bus. .
The Yensabai Condotel is holiday accommodation at its best. Swimming Pool, Sun bathing deck. 24 hour security guards.
Yensabai also provides guests with close access to Restaurants, Convenience stores and Internet Cafes and a secured parking area.
15,000 baht a month in high season ,Good discounts on 3 months or more .
Electric & water charged at goverment rates
Please PM me or call Andy 0867765119

232-1.jpg

232-2.jpg

232-3.jpg

232-4.jpg

232-5.jpg

232-6.jpg

232-7.jpg

232-8.jpg

233-1.jpg

233-2.jpg

233-3.jpg

233-4.jpg

233-5.jpg

233-6.jpg

233-7.jpg

233-8.jpg

Yensabai Condo is hardly a modern building! Value for the units there are still very good but the management, if Jason is still there, is shit!

You forgot to mention on the way to the famed Walking Street is a trip through gay town and Sunee PLaza where you had better not reach for anything shiny on the ground ;)

LOL at the gay bar reference. I stayed at the Yensabai a few years ago. Decent place to stay. I found it to be a 12 minute walk to 2nd Road.

LOL at the gay bar reference. I stayed at the Yensabai a few years ago. Decent place to stay. I found it to be a 12 minute walk to 2nd Road.

Yet it is only minutes to Walking St.

I lived in the Yensabai condo for 2 years , its a decent quiet apartment block with good local shops nearby , i rented through Pattaya rent a room management and never had a problem in the time i was there , also as 007 says there are a couple of other ways of getting to the condo without having to go through the sunee plaza area , and the front of the condo block facing the swimming pool is a lot quieter at night than the rear sea view side .

There are about 3 different ways to get to walking street other then past Sunee plaza ,But if that floats your boat who am I to argue!

Yes there are, i just couldn't be bothered to walk the long way around. Wound up taking motorbike taxis the short distance. My apartment there was decent enough, i just had a few issues with management like trying to get me to pay for a year and a half worth of cable bills from prior tenants and the threats that came with it. The elevators with 80 year old men and 13 year old boys was kind of turn off as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...